We are a nation of laws......

The recent 9th circuit appellate decision confirms that tenet.....Mindful that the district court decision was by a judge appointed by a republican....and the appellate decision ALSO had a judge appointed by a republican.......Ergo, Trump's inane comment that the decisions are "all political" is as stupid as most of the comments he tweets.

We are NOT a nation of right wingers interpreting the Constitution as they want it to mean.

We are NOT a nation of ignorant presidents who learn their legal precepts from watching episodes of Law & Order ....

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because was clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

The "emperor's new clothes" are being exposed.

NaziCons actually believe that courts should rule based on "what ifs" instead of actual facts. They obviously don't understand the Constitution.

For example: What if Trump goes completely insane - should we impeach him now or wait until he goes completely insane? I would feel much safer if we could impeach him now - but the Constitution says "NO". Therefore, we must wait...

I don't think that we will have to impeach Trump. I honestly believe that he is going to give himself a stroke or heart attack during one of his daily rantings.

The recent 9th circuit appellate decision confirms that tenet.....Mindful that the district court decision was by a judge appointed by a republican....and the appellate decision ALSO had a judge appointed by a republican.......Ergo, Trump's inane comment that the decisions are "all political" is as stupid as most of the comments he tweets.

We are NOT a nation of right wingers interpreting the Constitution as they want it to mean.

We are NOT a nation of ignorant presidents who learn their legal precepts from watching episodes of Law & Order ....

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because some clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

Yes, and his new clothes didn't come from Nordstrom's! Bahahahahaha!

No you're dealing with the 9th the most craziest circuit court ever who makes shit up as it goes.

Your half brain is conveniently forgetting that the INITIAL ruling against Trump did not generate from the 9th appellate circuit, but from a republican judge in district court.

Last edited:

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because was clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

NaziCons actually believe that courts should rule based on "what ifs" instead of actual facts. They obviously don't understand the Constitution.

For example: What if Trump goes completely insane - should we impeach him now or wait until he goes completely insane? I would feel much safer if we could impeach him now - but the Constitution says "NO". Therefore, we must wait...

4 years you'll wait.

You lost.

Run Lizzy Warren.

Even if he is insane....4 will become 8.

Actually, my friend, Trump "scares" me less than all the nitwits on here who actually defend his erratic behavior and don't even notice the broken promises.

I don't think that we will have to impeach Trump. I honestly believe that he is going to give himself a stroke or heart attack during one of his daily rantings.

We get Pence if Trump is impeached. Pence wants to defund PP so he can give the money to funeral homes to conduct mandatory funerals for fetal tissue after a woman's abortion. I am not making this up. No one can make this shit up.

He roams the halls of the WH ?

Oooops...he's the president....I guess he gets to do that.

Suck on it.

Nitwit, Trump's sleeps a mere 4 hours each night spending the rest of the night tweeting, eating Twinkies and conjuring up revenge on anyone who doesn't like his orange hair.

Mexico and the 7 countries per Trump's temporary ban; they each enforce Immigration. Why don't you people get that US is trying to do that same?

Actually, he thrives in chaos. It's one of the signature traits of a sociopath.

Yes, but Trump may be saved from a stroke through the help of this guy.....

harold-bornstein__155387_.png

Jimmy Carter imposed a travel ban on Iranians after the Embassy takeover.

What happened to this so-called "rule of law', then?

the fact of the matter is that these judges are attempting to establish foreign policy as an end-around circumventing Trump..

Too bad nobody on the left decided "we are a Nation of laws" when democrats used intimidation and bribery to enforce the longest and most convoluted law in history ironically named "the affordable care act". . Too bad nobody on the left thought their candidate who stood before T.V cameras and blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" when she had to know that it was her husband's DNA on the intern's dress. Too bad lefties weren't around to claim "a nation of laws" when their favorite president in freaking 20th century history signed an executive order to incarcerate American citizens without due process..

Suck on it.

Nitwit, Trump's sleeps a mere 4 hours each night spending the rest of the night tweeting, eating Twinkies and conjuring up revenge on anyone who doesn't like his orange hair.

Mexico and the 7 countries per Trump's temporary ban; they each enforce Immigration. Why don't you people get that US is trying to do that same?

Banning groups of people based on religion violates our Constitution. On average, immigrants undergo TWO years of rigorous vetting - sometimes more.

the fact of the matter is that these judges are attempting to establish foreign policy as an end-around circumventing Trump..

Carter didn't ban Iranians based on religion.

Roe was law in Texas.

The SCOTUS jumped in....and did what.....

After all.....we are a nation of laws.

Suck on it.

Banning groups of people based on religion violates our Constitution. On average, immigrants undergo TWO years of rigorous vetting - sometimes more.

So catholics from those countries could come here ?

No you're dealing with the 9th the most craziest circuit court ever who makes shit up as it goes.

Your half brain is conveniently forgetting that the INITIAL ruling against Trump did not generate from the 9th appellate district, but from a republican judge in district court.

Hey dumbass! The 9th is the circuit court. They are the appellate court.

What a mental midget!

Carter didn't ban Iranians based on religion.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a liar.

You can prove all of these claims ?

True....I made that Twinkies binges up......but here:

Trump says he sleeps 4-5 hours a night
Trump says he sleeps 4-5 hours a night

Donald Trump reveals he’s only sleeping for FOUR hours a night because he gets up at 5am to watch TV
Trump says he slppes only 4 hours a night because he gets up at 5am to watch TV

Trump may be playing with fire by only getting 4 to 5 hours sleep every night

Trump may be playing with fire by only getting 4 to 5 hours sleep every night

Forum List

Back