🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are a nation of laws......

It was purely political, they based their ruling off of his campaign rhetoric and not national security
Do you know how the Supreme Court selects cases for review and grants cert? If you do then you know that this statistic is as misleading as a PPP poll.

Moron, when Obama issued his ban on NEW visas to Iraqi was based on a national security risk........Trump's moronic order was based on some nightmare he must have had roaming the halls of the WH residence.

(for her sake, good thing that Melania no longer sleeps with him.)

Obama also banned Ebola..

This was purely political and like normal the Supreme Court will overturn the dumb and 9th ruling but it doesn't matter the 90 days would be up

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, based in San Francisco, has been a target of Republicans for decades.

It routinely is the most overturned court in the U.S. In 2012, the Supreme Court reversed 86 percent of the rulings it reviewed from the ninth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps the most controversial decision was striking down the Pledge of Allegiance due to the phrase “under God.” It also ruled citizens have no constitutional right to own guns and is often over-ruled when showing its disdain for capital punishment.

Critics deride the court, calling it the “Ninth Circus” and the “Nutty Ninth.”

NaziCons actually believe that courts should rule based on "what ifs" instead of actual facts. They obviously don't understand the Constitution.

For example: What if Trump goes completely insane - should we impeach him now or wait until he goes completely insane? I would feel much safer if we could impeach him now - but the Constitution says "NO". Therefore, we must wait...

Actually, my friend, Trump "scares" me less than all the nitwits on here who actually defend his erratic behavior and don't even notice the broken promises.
Thank you.

I agree, let's be a nation of laws. Would sure be a change of pace over the last eight years.

Not to interfere with your stupidity....but here are some facts for a grown up to gently explain to you.

2.5 million illegals cross border under Obama, less than Bush.....
2.5 million illegals cross border under Obama, less than Bush
Not to interfere with your stupidity but why were 2.5 million allowed in? Why should we not expect that number under any president to be zero? That would be a good goal to have.

I think that Trump should ban the Dutch from coming over here. The cheap bastards always want you to pay for lunch on "dutch treat". They go around spreading tulip bulbs and Dutch elm disease every where they go. They are a menace to out society....

I think that Trump should ban the Dutch from coming over here. The cheap bastards always want you to pay for lunch on "dutch treat". They go around spreading tulip bulbs and Dutch elm disease every where they go. They are a menace to out society....

Go for it.

I think that Trump should ban the Dutch from coming over here. The cheap bastards always want you to pay for lunch on "dutch treat". They go around spreading tulip bulbs and Dutch elm disease every where they go. They are a menace to out society...

I LOVE it.....:clap:....(I'd add that we should also ban orangy people)

Trump and his staff are incompetent. According to them, the nation is in jeopardy because of a court ruling. He and they should be and should have been rewriting his EO and otherwise finding a way around the ruling or new EO's and instructions to security entities to provide the security needed instead of whining about the ruling and putting ego ahead of national security.

The recent 9th circuit appellate decision confirms that tenet.....Mindful that the district court decision was by a judge appointed by a republican....and the appellate decision ALSO had a judge appointed by a republican.......Ergo, Trump's inane comment that the decisions are "all political" is as stupid as most of the comments he tweets.

We are NOT a nation of right wingers interpreting the Constitution as they want it to mean.

We are NOT a nation of ignorant presidents who learn their legal precepts from watching episodes of Law & Order ....

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because some clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

The "emperor's new clothes" are being exposed.

Tell that to the rioters at UC Berkeley ...

We have soldiers in harms way without a declaration of war and Trump can't impose limits on immigration, it sure seems like bull to me. I didn't vote for the guy, and actions such as the deportation of the mom from Mesa doesn't sit well with me. But he won and they're simply out to screw him, which I see as attempt to steal away the election he rightfully won even without my help.

This right wing moron is equating some thugs at Berkeley who were U.S. born and bred, with Muslims immigrants mostly escaping wars......

This is the "intelligence" level of many right wingers.

Last edited:
The recent 9th circuit appellate decision confirms that tenet.....Mindful that the district court decision was by a judge appointed by a republican....and the appellate decision ALSO had a judge appointed by a republican.......Ergo, Trump's inane comment that the decisions are "all political" is as stupid as most of the comments he tweets.

We are NOT a nation of right wingers interpreting the Constitution as they want it to mean.

We are NOT a nation of ignorant presidents who learn their legal precepts from watching episodes of Law & Order ....

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because some clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This right wing moron is equating some thugs at Berkeley who were U.S. bown and bred, with Muslims immigrants mostly escaping wars......

This is the "intelligence" level of many right wingers.

How incredibly inane.

I made no such equivalence.

You said, "We are a nation of laws"

I said, "Tell that to the rioters at UC Berkeley"

Nobody mentioned Muslims .... until, of course, you had to make up some response.

For you alone ... "Tis better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

We have soldiers in harms way without a declaration of war and Trump can't impose limits on immigration, it sure seems like bull to me. I didn't vote for the guy, and actions such as the deportation of the mom from Mesa doesn't sit well with me. But he won and they're simply out to screw him, which I see as attempt to steal away the election he rightfully won even without my help.
The President has all kinds of ways to impose bans and security measures to protect the country. He and his staff have shown how inexperienced, incompetent and how ego driven they are. Their arrogance is now preventing them from admitting they made a mistake and rectifying the situation.

All kidding and bantering aside, the real IMPORTANCE of this 'smack down" to Trump's erratic and ill-advised policies is that he may (or not) begin to realize that running a country of laws like ours is NOT the same as running a real estate business where people who tell him he may be wrong get fired or don't get paid.

So, again, for possible penetration of your liberal cranium, what law did Trump not follow?

The courts did not say. How about your input?

I agree, let's be a nation of laws. Would sure be a change of pace over the last eight years.

Not to interfere with your stupidity....but here are some facts for a grown up to gently explain to you.

Yes, because under Bush we sent them back and they tried again. Obama laid out the welcome mat so we could not send them back.

Also Obama deported many more illegals than Bush, Clinton, Bush & Reagan too, I believe.

Then they came right back in!

All kidding and bantering aside, the real IMPORTANCE of this 'smack down" to Trump's erratic and ill-advised policies is that he may (or not) begin to realize that running a country of laws like ours is NOT the same as running a real estate business where people who tell him he may be wrong get fired or don't get paid.

So, again, for possible penetration of your liberal cranium, what law did Trump not follow?

The courts did not say. How about your input?
Did you read the opinion? It's laid out very clearly - they did a very good job, likely understanding how many lay people would likely be reading it.

Seriously, read it. It's 29 pages so you might need to skip some of your usual time here - but when you get back, I'll happily explain any legal concepts you find confusing. And I mean this will all graciousness and a real desire to engage with a fellow citizen.

Actually the only thing the 9th circus proved is activist regressive judges don't give a flying fuck about the law. The law grants the president sole discretion on this. Now it's time to lobby congress to halt all immigration, refugees and student visas for at least 5 years.

Forum List

Back