We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

The evidence of Trump's crimes and guilt is devastating and credible.
We are a nation of laws and nobody at all is above the law at all. Trump only has himself to blame for all the crimes he comitted.
The evidence against Trump is massive and credible and corroborated, Trump's trial is going to be a gut punch for you.
Most of these people are so far gone now that they probably won't consciously accept any bad news, with one exception: How they can create excuses.

We already know that when the evidence in any of these trials comes out -- audio, video, emails, texts, photos, sworn testimony, whatever -- they are going to say that it was fabricated. They're going to say it was fake. And I think it's possible that they will have talked themselves into actually believing it.

I'm not kidding here -- one of them yesterday (and I specifically confirmed this with him) told me that the video I have seen of the Insurrection was produced in Hollywood. He really believes that, and many of them do, at least at a conscious level.

This is, literally, a group psychosis. The world has seen this before. I doubt the results of trials are going to improve anything.

Two different events. Entirely different historical significance. I know you're programmed to deflect, but they're different.

Start a thread on those riots, and I'll be happy to comment.

Or, don't.

Let’s see, the riots, one of which took place in Portland where the rioters took over a city block and a police station for a couple of days, were in response to what they perceived was an injustice. They burned and destroyed public and private property. This was all over the country, not just in Oregon. They also looted across the country because we all know that a nice flat screen TV soothes the soul and rights any wrongs. They should have all been punished to the extent of their crimes, but most weren’t. Those that were received slaps on the wrist and many were likely bailed out the same night.

The riots that took place in Washington where the rioters invaded the US Capitol building was in response to a perceived injustice. The injustice was regarding the security and sanctity of our elections. Whether their perception was right or wrong, the target of their dissatisfaction was much more significant to our country. They went too far and didn’t handle their discontent correctly, but there was ZERO possibility that these protestors were going to take over our government. That is farcical . They also didn’t burn other cities around the country or have mass looting. They should, however, all be punished to the extent of their crime, which for most amounted to destruction of public property and trespassing., but many of these rioters are still held today and some receiving several year sentences.

These were two different things alright, but only in the sense of how they were handled by law enforcement at both the local and federal levels. The only reason YOU and people like you can’t see this is because you sympthatize with the cause of the Portland rioters and looters and not with the cause the Jan 6th rioters were protesting. It all boils down to the same thing…protect the ideology at all costs, even if that means being completely disingenuous.

Most of these people are so far gone now that they probably won't consciously accept any bad news, with one exception: How they can create excuses.

We already know that when the evidence in any of these trials comes out -- audio, video, emails, texts, photos, sworn testimony, whatever -- they are going to say that it was fabricated. They're going to say it was fake. And I think it's possible that they will have talked themselves into actually believing it.

I'm not kidding here -- one of them yesterday (and I confirmed this with him) told me that the video I have seen of the Insurrection was produced in Hollywood. He really believes that, and many of them do, at least at a conscious level.

This is, literally, a group psychosis. The world has seen this before. I doubt the results of trials are going to improve anything.
List the LAWS that Trump broke, GO!!!!!!
These HOLLOW indictments are nothing but ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!
It's amazing how you pathetic ASSHOLES freaked out over your PRETEND Russia Russia Russia ELECTION INTERFERENCE, but now that's EXACTLY what YOU are actually fucking doing!
The utter hubris of you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies is over the top!
:rolleyes:

I'm not kidding here -- one of them yesterday (and I specifically confirmed this with him) told me that the video I have seen of the Insurrection was produced in Hollywood. He really believes that, and many of them do, at least at a conscious level.

List the LAWS that Trump broke, GO!!!!!!
These HOLLOW indictments are nothing but ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!
It's amazing how you pathetic ASSHOLES freaked out over your PRETEND Russia Russia Russia ELECTION INTERFERENCE, but now that's EXACTLY what YOU are actually fucking doing!
The utter hubris of you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies is over the top!
:rolleyes:
And there ya go.

I say it, they jump in to illustrate it for me.

Your excuses for the Biden crime family ring any bells? Let me guess, you need more ”evidence”. How about Trump/Russian collusion? What about the “fake” laptop? Your hatred for Trump is all consuming.

What laws are cited in ANY of the bullshit indictments??????
You are such a fucking PATHETIC TROLL!!!!!

Oh no, Mac knows everything, haven’t you heard. He is of far superior intellect and far more informed than any of us. I mean, how could any of us peons compete with such an astute financial planner. ;)

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent. Here is his imaculately-researched case that can only be fixed by impeachment of the current president, his weaponized DOJ supporters, and his sell-out of America to China co-scandal to the demise of the Constitution of the United States of America. Regardless of your party, you need to reconcile in favor of the Constitution or become the weakest member due to the continuation of a Communist pursuit of powerful ownership by the Feds over every aspect of human life in America, where people can be thrown into jail or executed by whim of the Party in charge, and by design President Biden's Democrat Party that can incarcerate political opponents by whim. We're in dangerous territory, but I'll let one of the best fiscal reporters in America explain the upside down world of today's White House. I hope it sinks in to both sides of the aisle, as hearing this will be the best hour you ever spent understanding how to survive this crisis without destroying the Constitution intelligent men of the eighteenth century, our Founders, delivered a plan, which if respected, will restore the nation to some semblance of reality of dealing with prices of cars being $48,000, gas prices high, to be lowered for a short time before the election, then restored to its double or triple price before Joe Biden sold out America to the Communist Chinese for $5 million dollars for himself, and $5 million dollars for his son, Hunter Biden. Do you want to become a subservant of the person in power's demands? Please take an hour of your precious time to hear out Mr. Kudlow's research and commentary.

Biden, as usual, blames other people for his actions of pay to play,
in an unprecedented scandal to jail his formidable political opponent of our 247 year American History.
It's never been done before, and I hope it never happens again.

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents

This is how you can be certain that what follows is total unvarnished bullshit.

Your excuses for the Biden crime family ring any bells? Let me guess, you need more ”evidence”. How about Trump/Russian collusion? What about the “fake” laptop? Your hatred for Trump is all consuming.
What excuses? I've said many times to investigate and nail him if he broke the law. And his son. And anyone else who breaks the law.

You poor rubes think that everyone else is a sheep, just like you. Not true, sorry.

What excuses? I've said many times to investigate and nail him if he broke the law. And his son. And anyone else who breaks the law.

You poor rubes think that everyone else is a sheep, just like you. Not true, sorry.

You don’t have the same take on Trump. You presume him guilty of all accusations, unlike Joe Biden where it requires 4k video footage of him taking money directly from the hand of a foreign entity for you to even entertain the possibility that he may be corrupt. Not coincidently, that is the exact view of nearly all that are afflicted with TDS.

It's not about what you wish...it's about the facts.

Do you mean like the FACT that Joe lied about his contacts with Hunter’s business associates? Facts like that? Eh, doesn’t matter why he lied, right?

Forum List

Back