We are finally going to see Trump's tax returns

The IRS has already audited them :itsok:

Robert W. Wood
Contributor
TaxesI focus on taxes and litigation.story that Trump engaged in suspect tax schemes as he reaped riches from his father has stirred lots of talk that the state or IRS may pursue him. Perhaps the state might, as New York's Department of Taxation and Finance said that it would open an investigation. But the IRS seems more than a long shot. After all, Trump will be entitled to the same statute of limitations rules applying to everyone else. And while it is true that the statute of limitations on civil fraud is unlimited, it is hard for the IRS to show fraud. Most of us have simpler affairs than the Trump family. Yet no matter how simple or complex your taxes may be, it pays to know how far back you can be audited. Start with the old rule that the IRS usually has three years after you file to audit you. But there are many exceptions that give the IRS six years or longer.

Trump is guilty until proven innocent am I right?
Blues If you're in a forest and you see something resembling a bear and he eats growls shits like a bear IT'S A GD BEAR Trump is a crook a con man a pervert, a racist , a lying vile POS Why can't ""supposedly "" smart people get it?

If I'm in a forest and see a bear, RIP bear.

Robert W. Wood
Contributor
TaxesI focus on taxes and litigation.story that Trump engaged in suspect tax schemes as he reaped riches from his father has stirred lots of talk that the state or IRS may pursue him. Perhaps the state might, as New York's Department of Taxation and Finance said that it would open an investigation. But the IRS seems more than a long shot. After all, Trump will be entitled to the same statute of limitations rules applying to everyone else. And while it is true that the statute of limitations on civil fraud is unlimited, it is hard for the IRS to show fraud. Most of us have simpler affairs than the Trump family. Yet no matter how simple or complex your taxes may be, it pays to know how far back you can be audited. Start with the old rule that the IRS usually has three years after you file to audit you. But there are many exceptions that give the IRS six years or longer.
The IRS has been auditing Trump all along.

Of course they have. I wouldn't be surprised if his businesses get audited every year.

If there were something to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

Of course the looney left doesn't have the brains to see it.
The looney left has already written off the Mueller report as useless. Adam Schiff wants a new investigation that will really find all that Russian collusion.

Adam Schiff is a gift to Trump :auiqs.jpg:

Time to get drunk and celebrate.

His tax returns are going to show how connected he is to Russia.

And they are going to make all his voters look stupid.

Those racist hicks elected a puppet of Putin.

Rachel Maddow beat you to it.

t_1489596067845_name_Maddow0315.jpg

Robert W. Wood
Contributor

Blues If you're in a forest and you see something resembling a bear and he eats growls shits like a bear IT'S A GD BEAR Trump is a crook a con man a pervert, a racist , a lying vile POS Why can't ""supposedly "" smart people get it?

If it's not RIP Blues first

I'm trying to find the part in the Constitution, that makes the Presidents Tax papers, anyone's business, but his, and the IRS.

Robert W. Wood
Contributor

Relax snowflake, .338 Winchester Magnum.

I'm trying to find the part in the Constitution, that makes the Presidents Tax papers, anyone's business, but his, and the IRS.
no law but for 40 years taxes were shown This crook is afraid to show his Get it yet rookie?

Robert W. Wood
Contributor

Relax snowflake, .338 Winchester Magnum.
Keep breathing that foul air You might have cast your last vote and killed your last bear

no law but for 40 years taxes were shown This crook is afraid to show his Get it yet rookie?

I get that it is no ones business, no matter how long it has been done. Same with Medical records.

What crime has he been indicted for btw, since you claim he is a criminal?

I get that it is no ones business, no matter how long it has been done. Same with Medical records.

Not indicted How many billionaires with teams of lawyers get indicted How many fines has he paid?

Time to get drunk and celebrate.

His tax returns are going to show how connected he is to Russia.

And they are going to make all his voters look stupid.

Those racist hicks elected a puppet of Putin.

The Democrats won the House. Why?

The House is much closer to the people than the Senate. Representatives have local districts. They are much like city mayors in that respect, and they have two-year terms. Senators run state wide and after six years in the Senate, incumbent Senators are very difficult to defeat.

For those reasons representatives are closer to the people. This election was obviously a referendum on Trump, according to Trump. The people spoke, and they wanted to rein in Trump. In addition, the people want a closer look at Trump's tax returns and why our President is a lackey for the Russian communist dictator. They want a closer look at the emoluments clause and how much money Trump is making off his Presidency from foreign governments. The people also want to take a closer look at Trump's attempts to obstruct justice. They want to know more about the Trump Tower meeting where Trump's son, Trump's son-in-law, and Trump's campaign manager met with four representatives of the Russian government at Trump's home and how much Trump knew about the meeting. The Republican Congress have been investigating these issues for nearly two years and they are keeping the results of their investigations from the people.

That is why the Republicans lost the House. The American people have had it with this guy, and his countless lies will no longer seem so important.

For your reading pleasure rookie
)

Search Results
Web results
Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, .... In 2000, Donald Trump paid $250,000 to settlefines related to charges brought by New York State Lobbying Commission director David .... Trump's attorney, Alan Garten, said ALM was not legally entitled to any money.
Lawsuits 1973–1999 · ‎Lawsuits 2000–2009 · ‎Allegations of business ...

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump.../474726/

Jan 23, 2017 - One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him ... Trump paid a $30,000 fine; in the end, the loan didn't prevent a ...

Probes of Trump taxes carry potential for millions in fines - CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com/.../probes-of-trump-taxes-carry-potential-for-millions-in-fines....

Oct 4, 2018 - President Donald Trump could be on the hook for tens of millions of dollars in ... Tax law experts expressed skepticism that the IRS would mount any civil ... cases are often required to pay their back taxes along with penalties.
Probes of Trump taxes carry potential for millions in fines - Chicago ...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/.../ct-trump-taxes-civil-fines-20181003-story.ht...

The IRS decides tax issues. Not the House.

You sure are one dumb fuck.

Mueller has the same access to TRUMP's taxes as he did Manafort and I'm pretty sure if there was anything in TRUMP's taxes we would already have known about it. Obama had weaponized the IRS so if TRUMP's taxes showed any corruption it would have come out long before TRUMP won the 2016 election.

Liberals winning the house did nothing to help alleviate their TDS.

Mueller has not looked at Trump's taxes.

Forum List

Back