We DO Need Large Capacity Magazines

The liberals always bitch about "staying away from a woman's uterus" and unfettered "freedom of speech" and anything else that limits THEIR perceived "rights".

Gun owners want the liberals to STAY AWAY FROM OUR GUN CABINETS!
No one's interested in your "big boy" toy-box.

So you think of firearms as "toys"? Firearms are not "toys". They are SERIOUS business.

It's people like YOU........people who don't RESPECT firearms.......who should be BANNED from owning them.

I would venture to say that you also should not be allowed to drive a car, or operate a motorcycle like the one you have pictured in your avatar.

GOOFBALLS like you are more dangerous than ANY firearm. :cuckoo:

There are plenty of instances when a 30 round clip/ag becomes needed. It's a moot argument though. Because no one has to justify their need for a portion of a right. The right is inalienable. Furthermore, any attempts to infringe on this right will be met with hostility and disobedience. Just take a look at what is unfolding in NY.

There is a giant resistance underway to not register firearms, and many are literally saying "Molon labe!".

This isn't going to end well for Coumo in NY, and if they set it to the national stage, the fight is going to get even bigger. I know 70 year old retired Marines who have no plan to register or comply with mag limits. So these politciians in NY are commiting political suicide. The ballot box will prove it here the next election if they dont make some serious changes or abandon political posturing on this.

a very high percentage of those who will be asked to enforce the law don't agree with it either. they will be cutting people a lot of slack on this one.

I don't need to justify why I want a large capacity magazine.

Do columnists, Pundits, authors, or Politicians need to justify how many words they use while exercising their 1st amendment rights?

Yeah. 2nd ammendment and militia's and other outdated bullshit. Mr. Tyranny.

You don't need a large capacity magazine. You just want something to whine about. :cool:

Really Komrady? You live in a make believe world. Come down from from that tower get a real life. Read about the daily "Home Invasions" that happen around this nation.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

That's quit the link you offered.

handjob.gif

There are plenty of instances when a 30 round clip/ag becomes needed. It's a moot argument though. Because no one has to justify their need for a portion of a right. The right is inalienable. Furthermore, any attempts to infringe on this right will be met with hostility and disobedience. Just take a look at what is unfolding in NY.

There is a giant resistance underway to not register firearms, and many are literally saying "Molon labe!".

This isn't going to end well for Coumo in NY, and if they set it to the national stage, the fight is going to get even bigger. I know 70 year old retired Marines who have no plan to register or comply with mag limits. So these politciians in NY are commiting political suicide. The ballot box will prove it here the next election if they dont make some serious changes or abandon political posturing on this.

a very high percentage of those who will be asked to enforce the law don't agree with it either. they will be cutting people a lot of slack on this one.

The sheriff in my home county (a good guy, too) is one of them. When asked by a friend his position he replied "There is no way we can possibly enforce some of these rules. Frankly, my men will likely refuse completely. That includes me."

They bit off WAY more than they can chew on this one and it's not going to hold any water.

You don't need a large capacity magazine. You just want something to whine about. :cool:

Really Komrady? You live in a make believe world. Come down from from that tower get a real life. Read about the daily "Home Invasions" that happen around this nation.

You keep publicizing them, so you can have more to whine about. That's the bottom line. You lost an election and now we've got to listen to belly aching for four more years. How about talking about things that are really important, like the deficit and how conservatives would rather distract us with second amendment complaints than do some actual work?

The liberals always bitch about "staying away from a woman's uterus" and unfettered "freedom of speech" and anything else that limits THEIR perceived "rights".

Gun owners want the liberals to STAY AWAY FROM OUR GUN CABINETS!
No one's interested in your "big boy" toy-box.

So you think of firearms as "toys"? Firearms are not "toys". They are SERIOUS business.
....Until they're made available to you folks who are still playing "cowboy".

ymca-cowboy-fancy-dress-costume-%5B2%5D-3495-p.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:

You keep publicizing them, so you can have more to whine about. That's the bottom line. You lost an election and now we've got to listen to belly aching for four more years. How about talking about things that are really important, like the deficit and how conservatives would rather distract us with second amendment complaints than do some actual work?
Conservatives arent pushing the gun issue, Obama, the Dems and liberals are.
Perhaps you should remind THEM about really important issues like the deficit/economy.

Perhaps you should remind THEM about really important issues like the deficit/economy.

The economy is doing fine. The DOW's up 6% since the beginning of the year. The deficit could be fixed too, if the Republicans got off their my-way-or-the-highway kick.

Oh, and I just bought two new firearms. Suck it, Cuomo.

did you hear Albany has been renamed Moscow on the Hudson

:lmao:

I didn't hear that one, but I did go out of my way to get a firearm I've been wanting but couldn't 'afford'. It's on the so called "banned" list too. I'll be sure to register it. :eusa_shhh:

amazing thing about the ban list. I have an AR-15 and a mini 14. both shoot the same ammo at the same rate and accept the same capacity clips. one is on the ban list the other isn't. the only difference is one looks "dangerous" This whole thing is driven by an uneducated paranoid group with an agenda. No thought has gone into it at all.

The economy is doing fine.
Says all we needed to know. Thank you.
http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/2013/pdf/gdp4q12_adv_fax.pdf

The economy is doing fine. The DOW's up 6% since the beginning of the year. The deficit could be fixed too, if the Republicans got off their my-way-or-the-highway kick.

Is your occupation listed as a stand up comedian? It should be. The economy is doing fine? So where were all these fixes when the democrats controlled both houses? You know, when the democrats were on their my way or the highway kick driving up the debt

did you hear Albany has been renamed Moscow on the Hudson

:lmao:

I didn't hear that one, but I did go out of my way to get a firearm I've been wanting but couldn't 'afford'. It's on the so called "banned" list too. I'll be sure to register it. :eusa_shhh:

amazing thing about the ban list. I have an AR-15 and a mini 14. both shoot the same ammo at the same rate and accept the same capacity clips. one is on the ban list the other isn't. the only difference is one looks "dangerous" This whole thing is driven by an uneducated paranoid group with an agenda. No thought has gone into it at all.

That was obvious when Cuomo whiipped the thing togetehr overnight and got it passed. The bill was about political posturing and "being the first to pass gun laws" following the tragedy.

He probably should have thought it through, because all those who voted favorably on the measure are now doing a lot of backtracking. Cuomo also tarnished his run on the White House (should he make one) by rushing this and not thinking it all through. Another professional psychopath politician who thought he could get away with something he could not. Ooops.

Forum List

Back