We have a chance to elect the most conservative person to potus in DECADES

It's what we've been screaming for for YEARS. "We always ge stuck with a rino" is the mantra every election. With Cruz we finally have the option to vote in a conservative and unbelievably most of you are gonna vote for a guy that has more liberal positions in his closet than Obama. It just blows my mind that you all can so easily kick your convictions to the curb just to vote for the bullhorn that hits the right talking points the loudest.
In the latest Iowa polls every GOP candidate beats Hillary but one, Trump.
Haha don't count on it. Bernie Sanders is currently beating any repub candidate in a hypothetical match up among general adult voters.

I've got two articles for you...read them, and then come back to me and tell me if you still think Cruz can actually first win the nomination and then win the general election.

The GOP’s Primary Rules Might Doom Carson, Cruz And Trump

In 2016, GOP Faces Daunting Task of Breaching the “Blue Wall”

This is why Trump scares the GOP Establishment and the Liberals equally.

There's a problem with your theory...Liberals aren't scared of Trump. Liberals would be quite happy with either Trump or Cruz as the GOP's candidate...and the Establishment is looking at Trump and Cruz...and deciding to go with Trump. What does that tell you?

That they have come to the same conclusion that I have...Trump is the one that can win.

Of course liberals are afraid of Trump. It would be foolish not to be. Trump is a genius. Look at what he is doing right now. Instead of being pulled to the right, he is being attacked from the right...and by Fox News, which liberals hate with a passion.

At 41% in a 10 person field, he can afford it. Nor has he been pulled to the right in a grueling primary like Romney was. If Hillary is the candidate...Trump pulls union and blue collar Democrats and Trump wins. If Bernie is the candidate, Trump pulls conservative democrats and Trump wins. Plus...Trumps is a teflon man...no attack stick to him. If he comes out of this Fox News Debate dust-up smelling like a rose...it's over...Trump is officially unstoppable.

It was a real genius move to inherit millions of dollars.

Pulled to the right? Uh no. Trump was out there way before you guys got to him with his rhetoric. Wanting to deport 11,000,000 people, build a wall, calls women names, Hispanics rapists, makes fun of people with birth defects...nothing says "conservative" more than that.

I agree, Trump's unstoppable in the GOP primary. (and liberals are rejoicing)

If liberals were really rejoicing, they certainly wouldn't be announcing the fact. They wouldn't want to skew their desired result.

But good effort anyway. :D

Well, all 85 million liberals got together this morning and had a meeting. We're still counting the votes on how best to use reverse psychology on message boards. I'll update the results later on.

Trump and Cruz are neck and neck. So nobody knows which way the people are going to cast their vote. there's really no use wringing our hands over it. Look how we warned people about putting in the nobody community agitation thug, and they went and did it anyway. that's just the American voters today. they can be easily duped. Back in the day they were more informed that's for sure

Recall that the main issues of 2008 were the Iraq war and then the economy.

Only Ron Paul and most Democrats talked about getting out of Iraq.
Hillary Clinton wanted to stay.

Thus we had only Democrats to choose from since Ron Paul did not win his nominee.

America was not going to vote to stay in Iraq, stef. Even if it took a thug to get out of it.

People got what the basically wanted from 2008. The problem is you still don't understand why.

And with this evaluation, I agree 100%. Arm has spoken the truth.

This election is different. The left is on the wrong side of almost every issue. Yes, they like Trump or Cruz because they are not like able. Then again, Hillary is not Obama, so if they do not throw her overboard and bring in Warren or Biden............when both candidates are virtually likable or unlikable, the question reverts back to the issues, and the Democrats will not win on that in 2016.

Look at exit polls circa 2012. Romney won on every issue, from economy to foreign policy. The only question he lost, and lost huge was.........cares about someone like me. It was 80 something to next to nothing. Experts proclaim that if that one question was 65-35 Obama, Romney would have been President!

This is again, why the GOP is in the drivers seat. Nobody likes Hilly, not even Bill, meaning it will revert to the issues. Look at what is important by wide margins to Americans, discover Cruz/Trump and Hilly's position, then come back and tell me if the people come out and vote, a Democrat will be POTUS next time, without the Democrats ejecting Hilly!

One more thing in the GOP favor is if they do nominate Trump:Trump is charismatic!! He has more control over his likability.

Well, Bernie does throw a wrench in things.

There is alot of anger with banks and the relative slap on the wrist they received --Bernie has tapped into that anger nd could very well ride the motherload to the Whitehouse. It is a possibility, especially since Hillary and Trump seems tied to the top 1%.

A Wild election year--I can't say who is going to win.

If liberals were really rejoicing, they certainly wouldn't be announcing the fact. They wouldn't want to skew their desired result.

Well, all 85 million liberals got together this morning and had a meeting. We're still counting the votes on how best to use reverse psychology on message boards. I'll update the results later on.

Gotcha...liberals can't figure out shit on their own...must have central planning. :thup:

That figures.

The indoctrination program is truly paying dividends ...individual thought could be destructive to the democrat party.

As Hillary would say...it takes a village.

What should scare the shit out you all is that Hillary is sufficiently to the right of Nutty Old Uncle Bernie that the Jake Starkey wing of the "Republican" party would accept her as their compromise candidate. Now, if they were to offer that, would she have the honesty to refuse?

Not seemingly in evidence......

It's what we've been screaming for for YEARS. "We always ge stuck with a rino" is the mantra every election. With Cruz we finally have the option to vote in a conservative and unbelievably most of you are gonna vote for a guy that has more liberal positions in his closet than Obama. It just blows my mind that you all can so easily kick your convictions to the curb just to vote for the bullhorn that hits the right talking points the loudest.
The more of this Trump stuff I see the more I understand how Obama got elected President twice.

Gotcha...liberals can't figure out shit on their own...must have central planning. :thup:

That figures.

The indoctrination program is truly paying dividends ...individual thought could be destructive to the democrat party.

I'll bring it up at the next meeting; we meet M W & F at 8:30 Zulu.

You never answered the question I asked you though.

Here is your messiah making fun of a man with birth defects:

oT41FYI.jpg

Are you proud to be voting for him knowing this is what is in his heart.... a 69 y/o man with that sort of sensitivity?

There's no way Cruz beats Hillary

That figures.

oT41FYI.jpg

Are you proud to be voting for him knowing this is what is in his heart.... a 69 y/o man with that sort of sensitivity?
That's how fetuses react after they've been aborted. Care to comment about that???

That figures.

oT41FYI.jpg

That's how fetuses react after they've been aborted. Care to comment about that???

Good luck winning the presidency being totally opposed to all abortion.

Cruz is a dick. An unfunny one. America won't elect a dick to be President.
Cruz loses on likeability

Most unlikeable candidate since Nixon

Not even comparable to Nixon. Nixon won by larger margins then Reagan before watergate. Cruz is just a asshole and would just about destroy this nations ability to compete.

Cruz is a dick. An unfunny one. America won't elect a dick to be President.
They elected Obama... So clearly you are wrong.

They elected Obama because the majority likes infrastructure, science, r&d, education and a safetynet. You're kidding yourself if you believe they will elect someone that will fuck with that.

That figures.

oT41FYI.jpg

Good luck winning the presidency being totally opposed to all abortion.
obama makes fun of special olympics

Later apologizes:
A Special Apology From Obama After Gaffe

That figures.

oT41FYI.jpg

A Special Apology From Obama After Gaffe

As Obama's Hope & Change is dumped into the dustbin of history and the House of Clinton falls, a septuagenarian communist party hack steers the party on with the support pathetically misguided youth and aging hipsters, indeed the brand of liberalism and the Democrat party are once again doomed.

America has never voted for a true Conservative for President, and never will...

You mean an extremist radical right winger. No we won't. Thank G-d

One chance to name a actual Fiscal Conservative President that was from the GOP or even the Democrats that was not Andrew Jackson?

That figures.

oT41FYI.jpg

Missourian

We get it, you're ashamed

Forum List

Back