We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

Well that's wrong (not a big surprise)

There are in fact some treatments right now that show great promise but instead of starting large scale trials right now the government as usual is doing nothing

There are no treatments... You need to stop sniffing Trump's farts on Twitter, he's spreading misinformation.
French researcher posts successful Covid-19 drug trial

I hear Jim Bakker also has a "cure". No really.

So does Alex Jones.
Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19.pdf

Doesn't work.

What you need to know about hydroxychloroquine, Trump’s new favorite treatment for Covid-19

But the researchers only looked at 36 patients and only 26 actually received hydroxychloroquine in the study — a tiny sample size. Hydroxychloroquine can also have side effects like headaches, dizziness, and diarrhea, so it’s not something that doctors can blanketly prescribe. And the study wasn’t blinded, meaning the patients knew what they were getting, nor was it randomized. That limits the scientific merit of the study.

Doesn't work.

What you need to know about hydroxychloroquine, Trump’s new favorite treatment for Covid-19

But the researchers only looked at 36 patients and only 26 actually received hydroxychloroquine in the study — a tiny sample size. Hydroxychloroquine can also have side effects like headaches, dizziness, and diarrhea, so it’s not something that doctors can blanketly prescribe. And the study wasn’t blinded, meaning the patients knew what they were getting, nor was it randomized. That limits the scientific merit of the study.

We should at least ramp up the trials and take it to the next step. And it doesn't matter that they knew as the placebo effect does not apply when the metric being measured is viral load. This is a purely empirical metric and is not subjective at all

But you'd rather wring your hands and whine about everything like you always do

211_jpg-1327271.JPG

We should at least ramp up the trials and take it to the next step. And it doesn't matter that they knew as the placebo effect does not apply when the metric being measured is viral load. This is a purely empirical metric and is not subjective at all

Uh, guy, what if the drug makes matters worse? You didn't think this through at all other than, "How can we save our Orange Fuhrer?"

Uh, guy, what if the drug makes matters worse? You didn't think this through at all other than, "How can we save our Orange Fuhrer?"

UH guy the initial study in France saw no ill effects.

And I'll tell you again you senile fuck that I didn't vote for Trump. You are utterly incapable of seeing anything unless it's through your political lenses.

And I'll tell you again you senile fuck that I didn't vote for Trump. You are utterly incapable of seeing anything unless it's through your political lenses.

Don't care.

Either you stand against evil, or you let it happen.

Don't care.

Either you stand against evil, or you let it happen.
And you'd rather eschew empirical data and make all your decisions based on politics.

Great. A death rate even half of it's current projection is still a huge number.

So.......what's your point?

There you go assuming facts not in evidence.

It's this doomsday preaching that is causing the panic.

BE RATIONAL

I don't make the projections, dope.
You are speculating what the death rate might be

And FYI the death rate is an entirely unreliable stat.

Since only the sickest people get tested and the fact that there is no way to know how many people had the virus and recovered never seeking medical care because their symptoms were mild or nonexistent, the lethality rate cannot be accurately calculated

Says a person that likely wants us to believe in polls damaging to Trump....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Unlike you I don't tell people what to believe even if they are as fucking stupid as you

LOL....Wow, you must be a hoot in RL buddy...If that is how you discuss things face to face, you must be damaged from the ass whoopin's you constantly recieve....

Doesn't work.

Hmmm, let's see...a headache, and the shits in return for living....hmmmmmm .... Tough choice...:auiqs.jpg:

And you'd rather eschew empirical data and make all your decisions based on politics.

I'm not the one who fired the Pandemic Response Team because Obama started it.

View attachment 314022

Irrelevant at this time

It's you assholes who do everything with a political agenda in mind that are fucking everything up

All that matters to you is your tit for tat petty revenge

There you go assuming facts not in evidence.

It's this doomsday preaching that is causing the panic.

BE RATIONAL

Since only the sickest people get tested and the fact that there is no way to know how many people had the virus and recovered never seeking medical care because their symptoms were mild or nonexistent, the lethality rate cannot be accurately calculated

Unlike you I don't tell people what to believe even if they are as fucking stupid as you

LOL....Wow, you must be a hoot in RL buddy...If that is how you discuss things face to face, you must be damaged from the ass whoopin's you constantly recieve....
You obviously don't know shit about me.

I don't look at the world through the lenses of political ideology.

I am a pragmatist through and through so I really don't judge any idea as good or bad by what political party the person belongs to

I am a pragmatist through and through so I really don't judge any idea as good or bad by what political party the person belongs to

Oh brother....I am so tired of hearing that bull shit from dopes like you that love to say that, but in reality haven't considered anything outside their own views possibly ever....You can tell yourself whatever you wish pal, but it is way too easy to see right through you....

You come in here and rather than debate things that may be uncomfortable for you, you resort to name calling in an arrogant way to try and shut down debate...That has 'progressive trash' written all over it....:blahblah:

Oh brother....I am so tired of hearing that bull shit from dopes like you that love to say that, but in reality haven't considered anything outside their own views possibly ever....You can tell yourself whatever you wish pal, but it is way too easy to see right through you....

You come in here and rather than debate things that may be uncomfortable for you, you resort to name calling in an arrogant way to try and shut down debate...That has 'progressive trash' written all over it....:blahblah:

So you can tell all I care about is you believing in polls damaging to Trump and how do you know this?

IDGAF what polls people believe or don't believe. I am not a person who thinks everything is political and I really don't care what party you or anyone else belongs to because I don't belong to any political party,

So when you want to take off your political blinders let me know

Irrelevant at this time

It's you assholes who do everything with a political agenda in mind that are fucking everything up

Uh, let's get this straight... All you Trump Cultists were the ones who ignored his buffoonery for 3 years because you liked how he "owned the libs" and "made the snowflakes cry".

Meanwhile, we were the ones who rightfully pointed out that he was morally, intellectually and experientially unfit for the office. Scandal after scandal proved us right, and guys like you said, "nah, it'll be fine" and "look at the stock market".

And now that day comes when he faces a real crisis, one we told you for years he was unfit to deal with, and he is FAILING MISERABLY, and you are whining we've made it "political". Really, Bob?

The problem with saying "I told you so" is that when you say it, something really awful has happened, and the people you say it to aren't man enough to admit they fucked up.

Irrelevant at this time

Uh, let's get this straight... All you Trump Cultists were the ones who ignored his buffoonery for 3 years because you liked how he "owned the libs" and "made the snowflakes cry".

Meanwhile, we were the ones who rightfully pointed out that he was morally, intellectually and experientially unfit for the office. Scandal after scandal proved us right, and guys like you said, "nah, it'll be fine" and "look at the stock market".

And now that day comes when he faces a real crisis, one we told you for years he was unfit to deal with, and he is FAILING MISERABLY, and you are whining we've made it "political". Really, Bob?

The problem with saying "I told you so" is that when you say it, something really awful has happened, and the people you say it to aren't man enough to admit they fucked up.

OK once again you senile fuck I didn't vote for Trump. I am not a republican I am not a democrat. In fact I am probably the most nonpolitical person here.

You are the one that is utterly incapable of seeing the world without your political agenda.

I bet you won't take your car to a mechanic that voted for Trump so again I say

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all a concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this, we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give these fools credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should continue to put Trumpist sheeple on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.
Then shut your face, log off, and get in your fallout shelter.
What kind of idiocy is that answer. Unfortunately we can not pit all the elderly and those prone to die from this disease into”fall out shelters”. Unlike you I do not look at some life as disposable.
Treating the whole world like it's 85 years old is no better than treating like it's three years old....Grow up and get over yourself.
Over myself? I am lookin at the death rates in Italy, China, S. Korea where the death rates in certain segments of the population is approaching 4 to 6 percent. I see no harm in taking precautions.
But we are not Italy, China, S. Korea, we are in the United States where the survival rate is over 98% and the mortality rate is 1.27%

No one has given the American people the kind of reassurance that is needed to for us to keep calm and carry on. If Americans are over-reacting it's because we know in our hearts our health care system cannot handle this effectively.
Everything will be fine when President Trump finds all the medical supplies President BONOBO stored away in case of a pandemic just like he was supposed to do according to the WHO. Right?
There are millions and millions of masks sitting in huge warehouses somewhere in Nevada. And millions of ventilators too! And gowns and gloves.
President Trump has been trying to get BONOBO on the phone but the reception isn't that great on the luxury yacht the BONOBO's are holidaying on in the Caribbean.

I survived the coronavirus hysteria of 2020 and all I got was this damn t-shirt.

Make-Liberals-Cry-Again-shirt-Funny-Re-Elect-Trump-2020-Shirt.jpg
Look at this BUFFOON...just like the President, injecting their stupid partisan politics into everything, even when lives are at stake.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
You mean like CNN/MSNBC/WP?NYT does 24/7. They see this global pandemic as their chance to get President Trump out of the White house.
They are so fucking stupid they don't realise they are in fact guaranteeing Trump is reelected.

Forum List

Back