We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

What the fuck is wrong with you people who care less about the content of the message than you do the political party of the messenger?

No one has given the American people the kind of reassurance that is needed to for us to keep calm and carry on. If Americans are over-reacting it's because we know in our hearts our health care system cannot handle this effectively.
Everything will be fine when President Trump finds all the medical supplies President BONOBO stored away in case of a pandemic just like he was supposed to do according to the WHO. Right?
There are millions and millions of masks sitting in huge warehouses somewhere in Nevada. And millions of ventilators too! And gowns and gloves.
President Trump has been trying to get BONOBO on the phone but the reception isn't that great on the luxury yacht the BONOBO's are holidaying on in the Caribbean.
Is that the latest excuse? Obama hid all the supplies to spite Trump on a pandemic that hadn't happened yet? You people will believe anything.

Trump had months to prepare for Coronavirus, but did nothing but blame everyone else! India has 1.4 billion citizens, is next door to China, but has very few infected and only 4 deaths. We are only 24% that size but have 26,000 infected with ~400 dead and soaring. Trump & the repubtards have the worst record on the planet after Itay. China had no warning, Trump had 3 months!!! - Trump / Pence = EPIC FAIL!!!

Says a person that likely wants us to believe in polls damaging to Trump....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Unlike you I don't tell people what to believe even if they are as fucking stupid as you

LOL....Wow, you must be a hoot in RL buddy...If that is how you discuss things face to face, you must be damaged from the ass whoopin's you constantly recieve....
You obviously don't know shit about me.

I don't look at the world through the lenses of political ideology.

I am a pragmatist through and through so I really don't judge any idea as good or bad by what political party the person belongs to

Oh brother....I am so tired of hearing that bull shit from dopes like you that love to say that, but in reality haven't considered anything outside their own views possibly ever....You can tell yourself whatever you wish pal, but it is way too easy to see right through you....

You come in here and rather than debate things that may be uncomfortable for you, you resort to name calling in an arrogant way to try and shut down debate...That has 'progressive trash' written all over it....:blahblah:

So you can tell all I care about is you believing in polls damaging to Trump and how do you know this?

Where did I say that? Strawman retorts won't help you here, and only further serve to bolster my assessment of you.

IDGAF what polls people believe or don't believe. I am not a person who thinks everything is political and I really don't care what party you or anyone else belongs to because I don't belong to any political party,

Good for you...Do you believe that makes you better, or your views more pure or something? Because, I think it's a crock.

So when you want to take off your political blinders let me know

Say what now? You do know that you are talking on a Political message board, in a subsection titled "Politics" don't you? Good grief...And you called me "stupid"????:290968001256257790-final:

Unlike you I don't tell people what to believe even if they are as fucking stupid as you

LOL....Wow, you must be a hoot in RL buddy...If that is how you discuss things face to face, you must be damaged from the ass whoopin's you constantly recieve....

I am a pragmatist through and through so I really don't judge any idea as good or bad by what political party the person belongs to

Oh brother....I am so tired of hearing that bull shit from dopes like you that love to say that, but in reality haven't considered anything outside their own views possibly ever....You can tell yourself whatever you wish pal, but it is way too easy to see right through you....

You come in here and rather than debate things that may be uncomfortable for you, you resort to name calling in an arrogant way to try and shut down debate...That has 'progressive trash' written all over it....:blahblah:

So you can tell all I care about is you believing in polls damaging to Trump and how do you know this?

Where did I say that? Strawman retorts won't help you here, and only further serve to bolster my assessment of you.

IDGAF what polls people believe or don't believe. I am not a person who thinks everything is political and I really don't care what party you or anyone else belongs to because I don't belong to any political party,

Good for you...Do you believe that makes you better, or your views more pure or something? Because, I think it's a crock.

Say what now? You do know that you are talking on a Political message board, in a subsection titled "Politics" don't you? Good grief...And you called me "stupid"????:290968001256257790-final:
Not every thread is about politics.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Trump had months to prepare for Coronavirus, but did nothing but blame everyone else! India has 1.4 billion citizens, is next door to China, but has very few infected and only 4 deaths. We are only 24% that size but have 26,000 infected with ~400 dead and soaring. Trump & the repubtards have the worst record on the planet after Itay. China had no warning, Trump had 3 months!!! - Trump / Pence = EPIC FAIL!!!

This should show you more than any other example I can think of, that big, centeralized government, and bloated bureaucracies are not effective in combating things like this...

Not every thread is about politics.

Tell that to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, The Times, The Post, The Atlantic...etc., etc....

Also, I will say again...You are in a subsection of a Political board, named "Politics".... Maybe your message would be better in another subsection of the site....Just sayin....

Let me remind that in China and Italy before the ALLEGED coronavirus pandemic they were having a serious problems with tuberculosis.
What the fuck does that have anything to do with this

The question is are those who succumbed to covid-19 predisposed because of latent tuberculosis.

"It is latent TB that largely threatens Italy. Poverty, squalid living conditions and stress is thought to reactivate latent cases of TB among migrants in Italy. An estimated 52% of TB cases in Italy emanate among foreigners in Italy. In a study of TB cases in Italy, 65% of study subjects were immigrants and their median time since arrival in Italy was 3.6-12.5 years, which suggests latent rather newly acquired TB predominates. Italy has drastically reduced the number of new immigrants for foreign lands. But it is too late. Latent TB has taken hold."

This should show you more than any other example I can think of, that big, centeralized government, and bloated bureaucracies are not effective in combating things like this...

On the contrary. Central governments exist because back during the black death local governments and petty kingdoms collapsed and there was a need for a civil authority to restore order. The nations of Europe were founded in the power vacuum created by the breakdown of local authority.

You should call me, sir.
Covid-19 is new, dope. Hence the term, novel.

Excuse me DB, Sir

Provide a link showing that Covid-19 is not a member of the coronavirus family and that the present tests can distinguish the different coronavirus strains.

I won't hold my breath.

You're an idiot.
I never said it wasn't a corona virus. I said it was a new corona virus. A novel virus, new to humans who have no natural immunity.
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

The current test does indeed test for the RNA markers specific to this strain.

Stop being a dope and educate yourself.

Again DINGLE BERRY

provide a LINK to a scientific website wherein they claim that immunity to coronaviruses does not extend to covid-19.

The ONLY country which claims that it developed a test to detect covid-19 is Singapore and the test is not yet commercially available

Coronavirus_Singapore_1280x720.jpg

A traveler wearing a protective facemask at Changi Airport in Singapore. The city has not seen COIVD-19 cases exploding yet.

Roslan RAHMAN/AFP via Getty Images
Singapore claims first use of antibody test to track coronavirus infections

In what appears to be a first, disease trackers in Singapore have used an experimental antibody test for COVID-19 to confirm that a suspected patient was infected with the coronavirus. The patient was one of two people who together formed a missing link between two clusters of cases that each occurred in a Singaporean church.

Researchers around the world are racing to develop antibody tests, also called serological tests, that can confirm whether someone was infected even after their immune system has cleared the virus that causes COVID-19. The group that developed the test, at Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore, is among the front-runners, although its assay has to be validated before it is taken into production and deployed widely.

NOW STFU
Covid 19 is not a member of any family because it's the name of the disease caused by the virus named Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2 which is a member of the Coronavirus family of viruses.

HUH?

What is Covid-19?

It is caused by a member of the coronavirus family that has never been encountered before. Like other coronaviruses, it has transferred to humans from animals. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared it a pandemic.

On the contrary. Central governments exist because back during the black death local governments and petty kingdoms collapsed and there was a need for a civil authority to restore order. The nations of Europe were founded in the power vacuum created by the breakdown of local authority.

So, you think government should be bigger, and have more control? Really?

Well at least there are a few things we can all agree is "under-reacting." For example a friend reported:.

For much of this week, revelers continued to cram four and five to a hotel room, swarm beaches over hundreds of miles of coastline, and then gather shoulder-to-shoulder in bars and clubs – almost a model process for spreading contagious diseases.

Since many campuses are now closed, most spring breakers will return to hometowns across the country where any exposure to coronavirus could set off a contagion, public-health experts warned...

“What is happening in Florida with spring break partying-on by students oblivious to the epidemiological implications of their actions is nothing short of tragic,” wrote Gregg Gonsalves, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health, in an email. “While many of us have been hunkering down to try to break the chains of infection in our communities, these young people have decided the pleasures of the moment are worth bringing back the coronavirus to their friends and family.”

Assuming that these spring breakers are not immunocompromised or malnourished they are doing NOTHING wrong.

The results of this research suggest that the pH, temperature, and salinity in natural aquatic habitats can influence the ability of AI viruses to remain infective within these environments...

I wish these motherfuckers will stop spreading disinformation which is adversely affecting our rights and liberties
!

When I wrote "At least we can all agree.." that these hundreds of thousands of stupid, selfish, drunken students were acting terribly, I see I was sorely mistaken.

Here you are, proudly defending these utterly selfish students against a Republican Governor who finally had to drive them out using police measures!

You provide an irrelevant link to a chemical study of avian virus to try to give a "scientific" basis to their (and your?) selfish and idiotic conduct. In my own town, 30 miles north of Fort Lauderdale, they swarmed over downtown, carrying on in front of the few take out restaurants, pissed off and drunk, after the beaches and many hotels were closed. Finally the whole area was closed down, so even folks out for a responsible outdoor walk could not approach the area.

You also link to an article "Why I Want to Be Infected With the COVID-19 Virus And You Should Too." Well, you and many of us old timers probably will be infected, but hopefully not all at the same time, and not before our hospitals are better prepared with vaccines or treatments. Real patriotism, defending "Liberty for All," sometimes requires self-control, willingness to sacrifice, solidarity. I'm afraid you still don't understand anything about those traditional values.

The fact that DeSantis is a Republican is irrelevant. He is still a politician and a demagogue.

You did not and could not refute or rebut the scientific evidence revealed by the Avian Virus study:

viruses do not like saline water, heat, sun, fresh air or alcohol.

Nor could you deny that herd immunity is the best way to acquire immunity. The only one who opposes herd immunity is Big Pharma because it wants to develop a vaccine and rake in gazillions .

.Sad

Well that's wrong (not a big surprise)

There are in fact some treatments right now that show great promise but instead of starting large scale trials right now the government as usual is doing nothing

There are no treatments... You need to stop sniffing Trump's farts on Twitter, he's spreading misinformation.
French researcher posts successful Covid-19 drug trial

I hear Jim Bakker also has a "cure". No really.

So does Alex Jones.
Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19.pdf

Further evidence that the powers-that-be have no idea what the fuck they are talking about - Azithromycin in an ANTIBIOTIC which means that covid-19 may not be a virus

But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling The COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really A Virus?

• Antibiotics cannot be used for viruses. If a virus, then why aren’t antiviral drugs working but antibiotics are?
  • COVID-19 coronavirus may just be a “passenger virus,” not the primary microbial organism that kills by filling the lower lungs with fluid.

Well at least there are a few things we can all agree is "under-reacting." For example a friend reported:.

For much of this week, revelers continued to cram four and five to a hotel room, swarm beaches over hundreds of miles of coastline, and then gather shoulder-to-shoulder in bars and clubs – almost a model process for spreading contagious diseases.

Since many campuses are now closed, most spring breakers will return to hometowns across the country where any exposure to coronavirus could set off a contagion, public-health experts warned...

“What is happening in Florida with spring break partying-on by students oblivious to the epidemiological implications of their actions is nothing short of tragic,” wrote Gregg Gonsalves, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health, in an email. “While many of us have been hunkering down to try to break the chains of infection in our communities, these young people have decided the pleasures of the moment are worth bringing back the coronavirus to their friends and family.”

Assuming that these spring breakers are not immunocompromised or malnourished they are doing NOTHING wrong.

The results of this research suggest that the pH, temperature, and salinity in natural aquatic habitats can influence the ability of AI viruses to remain infective within these environments...

I wish these motherfuckers will stop spreading disinformation which is adversely affecting our rights and liberties
!

When I wrote "At least we can all agree.." that these hundreds of thousands of stupid, selfish, drunken students were acting terribly, I see I was sorely mistaken.

Here you are, proudly defending these utterly selfish students against a Republican Governor who finally had to drive them out using police measures!

You provide an irrelevant link to a chemical study of avian virus to try to give a "scientific" basis to their (and your?) selfish and idiotic conduct. In my own town, 30 miles north of Fort Lauderdale, they swarmed over downtown, carrying on in front of the few take out restaurants, pissed off and drunk, after the beaches and many hotels were closed. Finally the whole area was closed down, so even folks out for a responsible outdoor walk could not approach the area.

You also link to an article "Why I Want to Be Infected With the COVID-19 Virus And You Should Too." Well, you and many of us old timers probably will be infected, but hopefully not all at the same time, and not before our hospitals are better prepared with vaccines or treatments. Real patriotism, defending "Liberty for All," sometimes requires self-control, willingness to sacrifice, solidarity. I'm afraid you still don't understand anything about those traditional values.

The fact that DeSantis is a Republican is irrelevant. He is still a politician and a demagogue.

You did not and could not refute or rebut the scientific evidence revealed by the Avian Virus study:

Nor could you deny that herd immunity is the best way to acquire immunity. The only one who opposes herd immunity is Big Pharma because it wants to develop a vaccine and rake in gazillions .

.Sad

It is also a callous way of just dismissing the resulting death that would occur. If we want to limit those deaths, then a vaccine is the best approach...Let's hope, and wish them God speed in developing one.

Well that's wrong (not a big surprise)

There are in fact some treatments right now that show great promise but instead of starting large scale trials right now the government as usual is doing nothing

There are no treatments... You need to stop sniffing Trump's farts on Twitter, he's spreading misinformation.

So does Alex Jones.

Further evidence that the powers-that-be have no idea what the fuck they are talking about - Azithromycin in an ANTIBIOTIC which means that covid-19 may not be a virus

But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling The COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really A Virus?

• Antibiotics cannot be used for viruses. If a virus, then why aren’t antiviral drugs working but antibiotics are?
  • COVID-19 coronavirus may just be a “passenger virus,” not the primary microbial organism that kills by filling the lower lungs with fluid.

You shouldn't be embracing nut job sites like lewrockwell....Good grief, next you'll be quoting Alex Jones...

!

.Sad

It is also a callous way of just dismissing the resulting death that would occur. If we want to limit those deaths, then a vaccine is the best approach...Let's hope, and wish them God speed in developing one.

Again, the powers-that-be do not know what is causing the deaths

Secondly,

Covid-19 Coronavirus Vaccine Could Kill 8-16 Times More Senior Americans Compared to No Vaccine at All

So does Alex Jones.

You shouldn't be embracing nut job sites like lewrockwell....Good grief, next you'll be quoting Alex Jones...

If Lewrockwell is a "nut site" then you will be able to easily rebut or refute their assertions.

There is no natural immunity. It's a novel virus, dope.

Excuse me Dingle Berry, may I call you DB?

Corona viruses are not new. They were first identified as RNA viruses in 1970.

You should call me, sir.
Covid-19 is new, dope. Hence the term, novel.

Excuse me DB, Sir

Provide a link showing that Covid-19 is not a member of the coronavirus family and that the present tests can distinguish the different coronavirus strains.

I won't hold my breath.

You're an idiot.
I never said it wasn't a corona virus. I said it was a new corona virus. A novel virus, new to humans who have no natural immunity.
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

The current test does indeed test for the RNA markers specific to this strain.
How do the new coronavirus tests work? | Live Science

Stop being a dope and educate yourself.
The only thing that makes it novel are a couple proteins on the outer shell it still shares characteristics of other related Corona viruses

No, dope.
By definition a novel virus is new to humans. As it has never existed in the human body previously, humans have no natural immunity.

If Lewrockwell is a "nut site" then you will be able to easily rebut or refute their assertions.

I guess "nut site" may be a little harsh, but clearly Rockwell is advocating just letting the virus run its course...I think that is irresponsible...

Forum List

Back