We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

We should come up with a solution? In other words, you don't care if kids are being killed? Thanks for sharing that with us.
Sure i care. I just dont care enough to change the Constitution.

Raise the minimum age for purchasing a rifle.
That wont even change a percentage point in the number of annual gun murders. Why are you going after the most obscure scenarios when there are THOUSANDS of teen murderers who dont buy legal guns in the first place?

Your answer clearly demonstrates that you arent taking this seriously.

That wont even change a percentage point in the number of annual gun murders. Why are you going after the most obscure scenarios when there are THOUSANDS of teen murderers who dont buy legal guns in the first place?

Your answer clearly demonstrates that you arent taking this seriously.
I'm not talking about the total amount of gun murders. I'm specifically addressing the mass shooters who want to do as much damage as possible.

Clearly you just want to do nothing to address that issue. You guys ask for ideas so you can shit on them.

Sure i care. I just dont care enough to change the Constitution.
1. Start with universal background checks. We already have some background checks. They aren't unconstitutional.
2. Limit bullet capacity. We already do that with shotguns. That is not unconstitutional.
3. Require 21 years or older for purchase. We already do that with pistols. That is not unconstitutional.
4. Improve red flag laws. We already have some red flag laws. That is not unconstitutional.

Lots more easy, constitutional steps could be taken, and the vast majority of the country wants them. The only thing stopping them is the right wing politicians that the NRA bought and paid for .

If you spent more time reading what's already been said instead of running off at the mouth blindly you'd already have a clue.

We know of two things that work and are easy to implement, secure school buildings and an immediate armed response.
Yea… worked great in Uvalde

This isn't ever going to end, so the best thing we can do is stop panicking about it.

It's simply time to accept it, and for a new nation wide School Uniform Program, where all garments are bullet proof. Bullet proof hoodies that automatically cover your little bundle of joy's noggin, which face it, probably wont stop them from dying if shot directly in the face, but at least they wont be decapitated and identification will be much easier for the parents.......

Reasonably price and very fashionable.

I'm not talking about the total amount of gun murders. I'm specifically addressing the mass shooters who want to do as much damage as possible.

Clearly you just want to do nothing to address that issue. You guys ask for ideas so you can shit on them.
Why does your party ONLY talk about the super rare high profile mass shootings? Its an infantismal fraction of overall gun deaths, yet thats where ALL your energy goes.

Why does your party ONLY talk about the super rare high profile mass shootings? Its an infantismal fraction of overall gun deaths, yet thats where ALL your energy goes.
Just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.

1. Start with universal background checks. We already have some background checks. They aren't unconstitutional.
2. Limit bullet capacity. We already do that with shotguns. That is not unconstitutional.
3. Require 21 years or older for purchase. We already do that with pistols. That is not unconstitutional.
4. Improve red flag laws. We already have some red flag laws. That is not unconstitutional.

Lots more easy, constitutional steps could be taken, and the vast majority of the country wants them. The only thing stopping them is the right wing politicians that the NRA bought and paid for .
How does one fight a tyranical US government 200 years from now, when they only have tiny magazines specifically designed to limit the guns effectiveness?

Because we don't want psychopaths to be able to do as much damage as possible to innocent people. Why don't you give a shit about doing anything to address that?

Because we don't want psychopaths to be able to do as much damage as possible to innocent people. Why don't you give a shit about doing anything to address that?
There is nothing to address. Crazy people will be committing mass murder until the end of time.

Do you ever notice how all the lefts most important issues are impossible to solve? Racism is never going away and gun violence is never going away. Your party loves to keep you perpetually angry about impossible issues to solve.

If you want to reduce gun violence, stop trying to figure out what crazy people are going to do before they do it and work on something more realistic instead.

National panic is the new disco. Where would all our news outlets and Twitter bro's be without it? And what about those poor You Tubers? Wherever would they get all their views without national panic?
Need to back every leftist liberal up and away from the technology dash boards.. FACT..... I don't give a damned if the inspired it, created it or what, but to have them operating it is the most dangerous thing the people of this nation have ever faced.

Forum List

Back