"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

That's all great and fine, whatever. However, the creation of some new social media platform will NOT our republic save. In fact, Donald Trump's apparent focus on social media underscores the MAJOR problem with the America of our Age. Social media only encourages Americans to take a very hands-off approach to both patriotism and political activism. While I realize the hypocrisy of these words, considering the fact that I am typing out this message on a form of social media, the truth of the matter nevertheless remains: sitting behind our computers and cellular phones is a much safer alternative than becoming the next Paul Revere or joining up with the neo-Minutemen. I would hope Donald Trump cares more about righting the wrongs of the past couple of months than Tweeting at his supporters and enemies.
I think he's gonna use the EBS -- stay tuned.

That is what I've been hearing as well, however, it is very difficult to separate truth from internet rumor. My wife was wondering, if he does use EBS, if his message will come up as a notification on our cell phones. I can't really say, one way or the other. With luck we will soon find out.

Are you referring to the Emergency Broadcast System?
Seriously?

We Trump supporters are 70+ million strong go ahead, try to silence us it's on you scum sucking leftist punks.
No you're not. You're about 30 million. And of those, about 10 million of you are hard core. You're nothing but a skid mark on some stranger's underwear....
What is Biden's hardcore base numbered at??
Will till the first black dude is whacked by some cop and it will implode.

The left is only hurting itself...
I feel like Trump is Noah, and us deplorables are on his truth boat watching the rest of America drown in hate and lies.
This isn't about Trump for me. At this point he is only a symbol of the lefts hatred for free expression. Literally thousands upon thousands are being silenced daily.
The left effectively just killed Parler, a likely billion dollar company. They say "create your own platform if you don't like it" so they did. Then the left pulled the rug right out from under them. How do you create a platform when the left control the entire system? You can create the perfect app/site etc, but if the people that own the servers required to host you are either A-owned by leftists or B- intimidated by them you are sol.

Yet here we are and the so called right still hasn't figured it out. The internet MUST be protected from those who wish to control it.

Put that in your "but they're a private business" pipes and smoke it.

Being barred from the internet does not limit free speech.

For the first 200+ years that this country existed, there was no internet, yet people had free speech.

You don't own the internet or any major part of it, so you have no say in its use. Or are you some communist that thinks everything is owned equally?

What's more is - the people that run the internet are engineers - most of whom lean to the right politically - they are not leftists.

The big difference between them and you is that most engineers are highly intelligent.

And that's what the whole Trump scum .vs the rest of America is about:

Trump scum are idiots trying to overthrow the intelligent people that run this country.

If you're an idiot (and it's apparent that you are), don't blame the intelligent people - blame your parents!

No one is silencing Trump.
They have for all four years. Including holding him and the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years on a fake Russian collusion investigation. That was criminal, we know who they all are, and yet, nothing can be done. Then a fake impeachment and a barrage from the MSM lying and covering up the left's sins and scandals for four years. Most people do not go beyond the MSM and headlines, so they are surely indoctrinated.
For someone that is silenced, why do I always hear the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth every day?

They have for all four years. Including holding him and the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years on a fake Russian collusion investigation. That was criminal, we know who they all are, and yet, nothing can be done. Then a fake impeachment and a barrage from the MSM lying and covering up the left's sins and scandals for four years. Most people do not go beyond the MSM and headlines, so they are surely indoctrinated.
For someone that is silenced, why do I always hear the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth every day?
Because he's the most transparent and available President ever.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

"We are not 1935 Germany"

That's true, we're more like 1933 Germany, where Hitler tried to get into power after losing his election and the nazi's blamed their opposition party for lighting up their Reichstag.

We Trump supporters are 70+ million strong go ahead, try to silence us it's on you scum sucking leftist punks.
No you're not. You're about 30 million. And of those, about 10 million of you are hard core. You're nothing but a skid mark on some stranger's underwear....
No idea. Got 81 million votes though! ;o)

???? What a shit post.
Silencing him for four years? You couldn't get the fuckwit to shut up...god, his tweets were fodder for news outlets on a hourly basis. There are journos crying in their coffee because of his loss - now they'll have nothing to do.

For us normal folks, we can finally get some sanity back into the news cycle instead of them regurgitating that psycho's tweets.
They held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years. The media obsessed on these charges and lies and fake news for the same period. Republicans were afraid to act on any of Trump's initiatives for fear of how the DNC and the deep state were controlling, threatening, blackmailing, et al. Corrupt rogue judges were striking down Trump's directives, such as stopping the flow of illegal immigrants, stopping unvetted Middle Easterners from entering our country, and other measures I cannot recall. And vile fake impeachment trial was another drawn out event that prevented the congress and the nation from acting on other measures or issues. This, to me, is tantamount to silencing Trump.

So if I used the wrong word "silencing" the net effect of all this vile sick and criminal machinations was far worse than silencing his voice. My apologies.

Mostly legal ballots according to CNN.

Who held the nation hostage for 2½ years?

Good news for a change.
When Trump moves to Gab, Twitter and Facebook will be reduced to boring liberals and cat photos.

Well, he'll fit right in, won't he?

gab.com

Description
Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right and extremist user base. Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the alt-right, it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social networks. Wikipedia

Leftists can't meme.

Mostly legal ballots according to CNN.
Actually, according to the states. CNN, along with other news outlets, just reported it.

Just stop spending money. Buy the bare essentials. And nothing else.
I need some gator food for my moat.
I wonder where I could .........hey I know....

1610401882443.png

I encourage the Trumpybear and his followers to be as talkative as possible on all subjects related to the attempt at overthrowing the COTUS. Make sure you take and post a lot of selfies while you're at those planning meetings. Remember the more you tell the world about your objective, the better.

Leftists can't meme.
My signature says otherwise.

Trump will soon be free to babble all he wants - at the four walls of his cell!!!

Yep, I hope the Manhattan DA and the SDNY guys are waiting at the Mar A Lago gates at noon on the 20th.

Forum List

Back