"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

Trump will soon be free to babble all he wants - at the four walls of his cell!!!

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

That's all great and fine, whatever. However, the creation of some new social media platform will NOT our republic save. In fact, Donald Trump's apparent focus on social media underscores the MAJOR problem with the America of our Age. Social media only encourages Americans to take a very hands-off approach to both patriotism and political activism. While I realize the hypocrisy of these words, considering the fact that I am typing out this message on a form of social media, the truth of the matter nevertheless remains: sitting behind our computers and cellular phones is a much safer alternative than becoming the next Paul Revere or joining up with the neo-Minutemen. I would hope Donald Trump cares more about righting the wrongs of the past couple of months than Tweeting at his supporters and enemies.

Poor impotent old fool.
He's married to a woman who could give dead Ronald Reagan a hard-on and you believe he's impotent ? :71:

More likely you are. Democrats have mastered the art of projection, especially on anonymous news boards.

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.

LOLOL.. Wait and see. Every platform has banned Parler.. They have NO case
A breach of contract. No notice. And leaked emails.
The excuse was that they allowed posters to post images of the fracas on the Hill, when the same photos were on the front pages of newspapers, and there was nothing in the contract that forbade it.

That's all great and fine, whatever. However, the creation of some new social media platform will NOT our republic save. In fact, Donald Trump's apparent focus on social media underscores the MAJOR problem with the America of our Age. Social media only encourages Americans to take a very hands-off approach to both patriotism and political activism. While I realize the hypocrisy of these words, considering the fact that I am typing out this message on a form of social media, the truth of the matter nevertheless remains: sitting behind our computers and cellular phones is a much safer alternative than becoming the next Paul Revere or joining up with the neo-Minutemen. I would hope Donald Trump cares more about righting the wrongs of the past couple of months than Tweeting at his supporters and enemies.
I think he's gonna use the EBS -- stay tuned.

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.
355% of near nothing is 3/ 1/2 times more of that which was not near nothing. It becomes 3 1/2 times more something being made out of nothing.

Will they become big enough to compete with Twitter? If so then Trump won't be the least concerned that he's not allowed on Twitter! That will be his satisfaction because there's no chance of any legal action bringing him satisfaction.

The law is only useful to Trump when he controls it or owns it. Even Barr has prematurely taken that privilege away from Trump.

Looks like his base is around 33%. That's a lot, but not nearly as big as they think they are.
In Most Popular Man, he polled 18%.
Biden polled 3%
Yes, 18%. That sounds about right, too.

I don't care one way or the other about Biden, as long as he beat the buffoon.

Poor impotent old fool.
He's married to a woman who could give dead Ronald Reagan a hard-on and you believe he's impotent ? :71:

More likely you are. Democrats have mastered the art of projection, especially on anonymous news boards.

They haven't shared a bedroom in years.. She has a lover..

He's a handsome 57 year old head of Security for Tiffany's..

Trump has been in diapers since he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

I think he's gonna use the EBS -- stay tuned.

That is what I've been hearing as well, however, it is very difficult to separate truth from internet rumor. My wife was wondering, if he does use EBS, if his message will come up as a notification on our cell phones. I can't really say, one way or the other. With luck we will soon find out.

Oann is making a serious attempt to become mainstream. They are putting up stories that are more like real news as opposed to politically biased pap for either side. And they are allowing comments to their stories that come from both rightists and leftists.

By allowing that two-sided approach on their site, they are going to disqualify their network as a new home for Trump.

It's a new approach to the problem of a network being able to grow and become influencial.

It's an example of how it's not about free speech at all, it's about a network attempting to make it in the mainstream without being extremist.
It's all about increasing traffic.
Of course! None of the big ones exist for any other reason and especially not loyalty toward Trump extremism that would rob them of the advertising dollar.

Twitter has tolerated Trump's HATE speech since 2009.
Time to keebosh his ass since he's promoting violence and death.
Go cry baby cry to someone who wants to hear it.

They have for all four years. Including holding him and the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years on a fake Russian collusion investigation. That was criminal, we know who they all are, and yet, nothing can be done. Then a fake impeachment and a barrage from the MSM lying and covering up the left's sins and scandals for four years. Most people do not go beyond the MSM and headlines, so they are surely indoctrinated.

???? What a shit post.
Silencing him for four years? You couldn't get the fuckwit to shut up...god, his tweets were fodder for news outlets on a hourly basis. There are journos crying in their coffee because of his loss - now they'll have nothing to do.

For us normal folks, we can finally get some sanity back into the news cycle instead of them regurgitating that psycho's tweets.

We Trump supporters are 70+ million strong go ahead, try to silence us it's on you scum sucking leftist punks.

Forum List

Back