"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

Good news for a change.
When Trump moves to Gab, Twitter and Facebook will be reduced to boring liberals and cat photos.

Well, he'll fit right in, won't he?

gab.com

Description
Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right and extremist user base. Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the alt-right, it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social networks. Wikipedia
OK. I'll surrender my beliefs if you don't call me a nazi anymore. Wise up with that tired, lazy nonsense. It doesn't wash anymore.
I cant get on GAB yet because of the backlog. Can't wait.

No one owns the internet ya moron. Thats the point.
You don't own the internet or any major part of it, so you have no say in its use. Or are you some communist that thinks everything is owned equallvoice-mail?
What's more is - the people that run the internet are engineers - most of whom lean to the right politically - they are not leftists
And that is easily the most uninformed and ridiculous thing I've ever seen you say.

They held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years. The media obsessed on these charges and lies and fake news for the same period. Republicans were afraid to act on any of Trump's initiatives for fear of how the DNC and the deep state were controlling, threatening, blackmailing, et al. Corrupt rogue judges were striking down Trump's directives, such as stopping the flow of illegal immigrants, stopping unvetted Middle Easterners from entering our country, and other measures I cannot recall. And vile fake impeachment trial was another drawn out event that prevented the congress and the nation from acting on other measures or issues. This, to me, is tantamount to silencing Trump.

So if I used the wrong word "silencing" the net effect of all this vile sick and criminal machinations was far worse than silencing his voice. My apologies.
Your lot spent 4 years and $70 million on a blow job. The biggest difference between Clinton and Trump is that Clinton lied about a blow job. Big deal. Trump lies almost every tweet. And no, there is no deep state. And no, there is no corrupt rogue judges. And no, there was no fake impeachment. He WAS impeached. And he WILL be (rightly so) again. Republicans are not afraid of anything. The leadership (like the Dem leadership) is duplicitous and full of shit. Just look how they fast tracked the latest USSC judge. Please, no one is innocent, but the Orange Fuckwit took it all to a new (low) level. He is a disgrace.

They held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years. The media obsessed on these charges and lies and fake news for the same period. Republicans were afraid to act on any of Trump's initiatives for fear of how the DNC and the deep state were controlling, threatening, blackmailing, et al. Corrupt rogue judges were striking down Trump's directives, such as stopping the flow of illegal immigrants, stopping unvetted Middle Easterners from entering our country, and other measures I cannot recall. And vile fake impeachment trial was another drawn out event that prevented the congress and the nation from acting on other measures or issues. This, to me, is tantamount to silencing Trump.

So if I used the wrong word "silencing" the net effect of all this vile sick and criminal machinations was far worse than silencing his voice. My apologies.
Your lot spent 4 years and $70 million on a blow job. The biggest difference between Clinton and Trump is that Clinton lied about a blow job. Big deal. Trump lies almost every tweet. And no, there is no deep state. And no, there is no corrupt rogue judges. And no, there was no fake impeachment. He WAS impeached. And he WILL be (rightly so) again. Republicans are not afraid of anything. The leadership (like the Dem leadership) is duplicitous and full of shit. Just look how they fast tracked the latest USSC judge. Please, no one is innocent, but the Orange Fuckwit took it all to a new (low) level. He is a disgrace.
At least Trump didn't shake down a Cancer Charity for 4.5 million dollars.

Because he's the most transparent and available President ever.

He's transparent like Anna Nicole Smith was a good actress.
How are his tax returns? His college exam results? I could go on....

The DNC and the media scrutinized every inch of this man's life since he became an adult. Every word he uttered, every witness or friend who could tell us when he said the word "p - - s y" every girl he ever looked at, every financial transaction, etc etc etc. That, for all intents and purposes, made him the most transparent president in history. yes! So spare me the tax returns. And spare me from getting nauseous over the hypocrisy that exudes from every pore on the skin of the left and the media.

You have any free time. Go tell us Obama managed to procure a Connecticut social security card when he was 14 years old. By Connecticut law he would not get one at that age unless he filed in person. The guy was never in connecticut and why he would travel from Hawaii to Conn. just to get a social security card sure is a puzzler. Oh, of course you will quickly call if fake news, because ABC or CBS never mentioned it. Well I have the articles, the experts, the data, et al. that proves it. But, I cannot give you the link because Google scrubbed those reports since, just like they scrubbed a lot of documented evidence about his phony birth certificate and pizzagate. IOW, hypocrites like your side make for bad leaders and truth tellers.

If you are from across the pond, I cannot imagine Europe is getting any viable truths that the right in the USA is trying to disseminate. I am sure they have problems of their own so really are not expected to spend a lot of time researching this. Hence, Trump is vilified by the masses in almost all nations. When the actual truth of our nation is the the LEFT and the mainstream media are vile and they lie and coverup all of their own sins and criminal acts. Plus they are as anti-Christian as can be. That is more than just my opinion, but it is where we stand right now.

The DNC and the media scrutinized every inch of this man's life since he became an adult. Every word he uttered, every witness or friend who could tell us when he said the word "p - - s y" every girl he ever looked at, every financial transaction, etc etc etc. That, for all intents and purposes, made him the most transparent president in history. yes! So spare me the tax returns. And spare me from getting nauseous over the hypocrisy that exudes from every pore on the skin of the left and the media.

You have any free time. Go tell us Obama managed to procure a Connecticut social security card when he was 14 years old. By Connecticut law he would not get one at that age unless he filed in person. The guy was never in connecticut and why he would travel from Hawaii to Conn. just to get a social security card sure is a puzzler. Oh, of course you will quickly call if fake news, because ABC or CBS never mentioned it. Well I have the articles, the experts, the data, et al. that proves it. But, I cannot give you the link because Google scrubbed those reports since, just like they scrubbed a lot of documented evidence about his phony birth certificate and pizzagate. IOW, hypocrites like your side make for bad leaders and truth tellers.
And what's what his birth certificate? This proves Obama was born in Kenya!

EalYfsaUcAAZ7H9.jpg

Oh, god, I really wish people like you would have the words 'conspiracy theorist' under your avatar so I know what I'm dealing with. Just fuck off....god...

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

They should have banned him five years ago.

How did Trump make this announcement with his free speech locked down by Twitter? Oh, he can still communicate?? Who knew?
He made this statement on his POTUS account Friday, if I'm not mistaken. This isn't news. Twitter immediately took it down because it was full of more rah-rah us vs. them incitement. There was a rumor he might be making a statement today, but the time came and he didn't. Trump is still Pres and he can call a presser. He can have his office put out an official statement. But he needs to do it without a bunch of pumped up bullshit.

They held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years. The media obsessed on these charges and lies and fake news for the same period. Republicans were afraid to act on any of Trump's initiatives fo

If you are from across the pond, I cannot imagine Europe is getting any viable truths that the right in the USA is trying to disseminate. I am sure they have problems of their own so really are not expected to spend a lot of time researching this. Hence, Trump is vilified by the masses in almost all nations. When the actual truth of our nation is the the LEFT and the mainstream media are vile and they lie and coverup all of their own sins and criminal acts. Plus they are as anti-Christian as can be. That is more than just my opinion, but it is where we stand right now.
Trump has a lot of support in Europe. We have State-funded media propaganda which attacks him daily, but most intelligent people read between the lines, and don't drink the Koolaid. People are afraid of airing their views in public for fear of cancel culture. Really much the same as over there.

How did Trump make this announcement with his free speech locked down by Twitter? Oh, he can still communicate?? Who knew?
He made this statement on his POTUS account Friday, if I'm not mistaken. This isn't news. Twitter immediately took it down because it was full of more rah-rah us vs. them incitement. There was a rumor he might be making a statement today, but the time came and he didn't. Trump is still Pres and he can call a presser. He can have his office put out an official statement. But he needs to do it without a bunch of pumped up bullshit.
Any verbatim quotes of this "incitement"?

Forum List

Back