wealth is unethical. everyone should make the same universal income

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone deserves access to affordable housing, free health care, and advanced education

Why does anyone deserve anything? Who chooses what we all "deserve"?

I deserve to be on the PGA tour, after all I have worked hard at getting better at golf. But sadly I am about 40 strokes from making the cut, but that is just not fair. Please get me on the PGA tour...hell I would settle for the senior PGA!

everyone deserves access to affordable housing, free health care, and advanced education
Unfortunately liberal turds have fucked up every area you listed.

Public schools, especially in liberal utopian cities are the worst. Affordable housing is readily available, at least that is true in well run portion of the country. Again, liberals have fucked up the large cities beyond repair.

Free healthcare? Fucking idiot. You want others to work as slaves for your wants. Pathetic. Why are you so greedy? Try working to fulfill your wants.

Very true

Most countries understand that

Interesting. Why would one 'deserve' that?
Comes with belonging to a society

Great societies do not rely on “every man for himself”

Explain. Why would one deserve something from others simply by virtue of existing?
Because that is how societies work

I deserve to be on the PGA tour, after all I have worked hard at getting better at golf. But sadly I am about 40 strokes from making the cut, but that is just not fair. Please get me on the PGA tour...hell I would settle for the senior PGA!
Heading out right now to lose some golf balls.

Do you play on public golf courses?

Why should your golf be subsidized?

Heading out right now to lose some golf balls.

Good luck to you!

When I picked up golf again about 6 years ago my wife bought me some golf balls with my name on them for Christmas. I was like "oh thanks, now people will be like "why does this guy spend so much time in the woods?" :21::21:

I'm not saying everyone gets a McMansion, goes to Harvard, and eats surf and turf every night.

I'm saying everyone with a job should be able to afford a cheap apartment, enough to eat, and enough to take care of themselves.

I always wondered about that myself, I guess it is the same mindset that pays for parks and bike trails and the like.

Very true

Explain. Why would one deserve something from others simply by virtue of existing?

So you are in agreement with "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his need"?

Very true

Venzelua? It worked sooooo well lol

Canada, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Iceland, Singapore, Japan, the Netherlands, France, Belgium - all of the countries in the top 10 Best Countries to Live innthe World.

Too bad the US can’t make that list.

I always wondered about that myself, I guess it is the same mindset that pays for parks and bike trails and the like.
Free stuff

Very true

So you are in agreement with "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his need"?
That is how societies function
Marx was right

His vision was not implemented correctly

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness ......what a Commie principle

rightwinger Crepitus Dragonlady
You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I deserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”
Haha...you crazy whackos.

Last edited:
Canada, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Iceland, Singapore, Japan, the Netherlands, France, Belgium - all of the countries in the top 10 Best Countries to Live innthe World.

Too bad the US can’t make that list.
I will help you pack your bags.

It's cute how the naive thing that type of system is sustainable.

31301542_1721041034609139_1403482878678925312_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back