wealth is unethical. everyone should make the same universal income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rampant speculation caused the crash

No, it was Barney Frank's oversight of Fannie Mae who created 'affordable housing' loans that allowed people to lie about their income qualification based on the false assumption that Real Estate values could never go down. Those mortgage instruments were certified by Fannie Mae which allowed them to be bundled into securities. Typical Neo-Marxists creating problems where none existed then.....Spending more money on government programs to solve the problems they created.
That is a joke

Republicans controlled Congress. How did Barney Frank get to run things

Larry Summers
Robert Rubin
Care to talk about those guys?
Derivative markets....how about that?
Debt as income....how about that?
Explain the derivative market and how the poor exploited it

Dude...yuo were basically saying this is all Republican's fault....I pointed out...that is not true
There was a loosening of government regulation and oversight. These regulations were tightened under Obama

First thing Trump did was relax them

Do you play on public golf courses?

Why should your golf be subsidized?

I always wondered about that myself, I guess it is the same mindset that pays for parks and bike trails and the like.
Free stuff

Nothing is free. The citizens of the community I live in voted for and approved tax funds to pay for these things as they are seen as a benefit to the community as a whole. It was a willing choice by the majority of the people that voted on them.
Now you are getting it

Those same citizens vote to provide tax funds to help those in our society who need help

Helping those in need is not the same as giving everyone the same universal income.

I have little problem helping those in need, I have a bigger problem helping those who refuse to help themselves.

Just because something in a small quantities works well does not mean it does so large scale.

A pinch of nutmeg is a wonderful spice that adds to many dishes. A half an ounce of it will kill you.
I only want the person needing help to try and get off of the need for help. Not sit back and just expect it cause we are nice people. that's the difference between you and me. I want them doing something for the public to get public money. why are you against that?

I always wondered about that myself, I guess it is the same mindset that pays for parks and bike trails and the like.
Free stuff

Nothing is free. The citizens of the community I live in voted for and approved tax funds to pay for these things as they are seen as a benefit to the community as a whole. It was a willing choice by the majority of the people that voted on them.
Now you are getting it

Those same citizens vote to provide tax funds to help those in our society who need help

Helping those in need is not the same as giving everyone the same universal income.

I have little problem helping those in need, I have a bigger problem helping those who refuse to help themselves.

Just because something in a small quantities works well does not mean it does so large scale.

A pinch of nutmeg is a wonderful spice that adds to many dishes. A half an ounce of it will kill you.
I only want the person needing help to try and get off of the need for help. Not sit back and just expect it cause we are nice people. that's the difference between you and me. I want them doing something for the public to get public money. why are you against that?

Have you been drinking again this morning?

What the fuck do you think this statement I made means....I have a bigger problem helping those who refuse to help themselves.

I guess I should feel honored that I have gotten into your head so much that you stalk me and make off topic post about me, but I don't.

Free stuff

Now you are getting it

What the fuck do you think this statement I made means....I have a bigger problem helping those who refuse to help themselves.

I guess I should feel honored that I have gotten into your head so much that you stalk me and make off topic post about me, but I don't.
you should look up the term stalking. when you answer my posts I answer yours. so in your fked up mind, your stalking me eh? you replied didn't you?

Now you are getting it

you should look up the term stalking. when you answer my posts I answer yours. so in your fked up mind, your stalking me eh? you replied didn't you?

Unless you have a sock account called rightwinger, I had not answered one of your post. Did you just out yourself?

Unless you have a sock account called rightwinger, I had not answered one of your post. Did you just out yourself?
looks like you've been drinking. you should just look at this thread if you're sober enough. you answered me three times.

Not in the post you initially respond to this morning, unless of course you are rightwinger also...so I think you have just admitted the truth. Now we all know

That will make the problem worse, not fix it.

The problem is neither an excess of liberty nor a deficiency of government, except that government has been derelict in its constitutional duties to regulate immigration, which has a DIRECT effect on the job market and economy as a whole.

See? Libertarians DO believe in government. Its purpose should be to promote liberty and prosperity of its citizens (not citizens of Mexico or elsewhere).
No, the problem is wges haven't kept pace with the cost of living.

If you take out cell phones, cable tv, manicures, and vacations the cost of living hasn't gone up that much.
Yes, it has. And wages, particularly minimum wages, have hardly budged.

Say what ? Seattle's minimum wage will be $15 an hour soon.
1 city doing the right thing.

It's more then one you uneducated boob.

No, it was Barney Frank's oversight of Fannie Mae who created 'affordable housing' loans that allowed people to lie about their income qualification based on the false assumption that Real Estate values could never go down. Those mortgage instruments were certified by Fannie Mae which allowed them to be bundled into securities. Typical Neo-Marxists creating problems where none existed then.....Spending more money on government programs to solve the problems they created.
That is a joke

Republicans controlled Congress. How did Barney Frank get to run things

Larry Summers
Robert Rubin
Care to talk about those guys?
Derivative markets....how about that?
Debt as income....how about that?
Explain the derivative market and how the poor exploited it

Dude...yuo were basically saying this is all Republican's fault....I pointed out...that is not true
There was a loosening of government regulation and oversight. These regulations were tightened under Obama

First thing Trump did was relax them

Your funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back