wealth is unethical. everyone should make the same universal income

Status
Not open for further replies.
rightwinger Crepitus Dragonlady
You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I deserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”
Haha...you crazy whackos.
Only conservatives trivialize social programs as......others should pay my way

Modern societies look at it as helping those who need help.
Conservatives look at it as.......let em die

government ≠ society

society ≠ government

Passing laws to help the poor isn't helping the poor. It's forcing someone else to do it.
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union.....

You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I deserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”

government ≠ society

society ≠ government

Passing laws to help the poor isn't helping the poor. It's forcing someone else to do it.

danielpalos is that you?

Holy shit...you’re crazier than I ever thought you were. It’s the Free Shit Army fools like you that trivialize social programs...they shouldn’t even be called “social programs”...that’s way too glamorous...they should be referred to as free shit programs for beggars and filthy fucks.
Hey look, you want levels of communism and lots of free shit for lowlifes...surely you’d want population control to go along with it...no?
I mean, at some point, with the way wetbacks and blacks burn through resources and breed like rodents the well would eventually run dry...no?
Free Shit?

Are you fucking kidding me?

We just gave a $1.5 trillion tax cut to corporations and billionaires and you guys moan over someone on welfare having a phone

government ≠ society

society ≠ government

Nothing can be "more" perfect

And the preamble to the Constitution is not legally binding

bernie-sanders-free-stuff.jpg

government ≠ society

society ≠ government

Keep going...explain what the preamble does

Free Shit?

We just gave a $1.5 trillion tax cut to corporations and billionaires and you guys moan over someone on welfare having a phone
To whom did the $1.5 trillion belong?

Again, your reasoning is twisted. That's why you are fooled by the commie lie.

government ≠ society

society ≠ government

Keep going...explain what the preamble does

Nothing legally binding

Free Shit?

To whom did the $1.5 trillion belong?

Again, your reasoning is twisted. That's why you are fooled by the commie lie.
Hey we can't have people keeping more of their own money now.

Holy shit...you’re crazier than I ever thought you were. It’s the Free Shit Army fools like you that trivialize social programs...they shouldn’t even be called “social programs”...that’s way too glamorous...they should be referred to as free shit programs for beggars and filthy fucks.
Hey look, you want levels of communism and lots of free shit for lowlifes...surely you’d want population control to go along with it...no?
I mean, at some point, with the way wetbacks and blacks burn through resources and breed like rodents the well would eventually run dry...no?
Free Shit?

Haha...you poor confused LefTards still can’t see the difference between allowing good, productive, positive contributing people the right to keep more of their own self generated wealth and giving seven baby mama ShaQuita a free cell phone...haha...funny shit.
You clown...How do you GIVE someone their own shit?

As a friend once said, we can't all be rock stars, who's gonna drive the bus?
Belive it or not some people do not want to be rock stars. I for what ever reason am not comfortable with every one knowing my name. I find it brings unwanted scrutiny and I am some what of a private person!
What he meant by that was that if we all have enough money, nobody's going to want to work anymore, so who is going to bake the bread, deliver the mail, milk the cows...?

everyone deserves access to affordable housing, free health care, and advanced education

Why does anyone deserve anything? Who chooses what we all "deserve"?

I deserve to be on the PGA tour, after all I have worked hard at getting better at golf. But sadly I am about 40 strokes from making the cut, but that is just not fair. Please get me on the PGA tour...hell I would settle for the senior PGA!
Do you play on public golf courses?

Why should your golf be subsidized?

I always wondered about that myself, I guess it is the same mindset that pays for parks and bike trails and the like.
Free stuff

Nothing is free. The citizens of the community I live in voted for and approved tax funds to pay for these things as they are seen as a benefit to the community as a whole. It was a willing choice by the majority of the people that voted on them.

Last edited:
What he meant by that was that if we all have enough money, nobody's going to want to work anymore, so who is going to bake the bread, deliver the mail, milk the cows...?

If someone was willing to give me money without me needing to go to work to earn it I would be happy to sit home, tend my garden and golf whenever I felt like it.

But so far nobody is willing to do that so I go to work and earn a very good living so I can do those things on my off time

Are ya stupid? None of us are asking anyone to pay our way. We are volunteering to pay yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back