wealth is unethical. everyone should make the same universal income

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone deserves access to affordable housing, free health care, and advanced education
Very true

Most countries understand that

Venzelua? It worked sooooo well lol

Canada, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Iceland, Singapore, Japan, the Netherlands, France, Belgium - all of the countries in the top 10 Best Countries to Live innthe World.

Too bad the US can’t make that list.
then they should all stop trying to come here.

rightwinger Crepitus Dragonlady
You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I derserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”
Haha...you crazy whackos.

Liberals don’t say that either, so what's your point?

What we do say is that starving public education and diverting public funds to charter schools is guaranteeing a permanent underclass in America.

That “legacy” admissions to colleges is giving middle class white kids an unfair advantage to better qualified poor kids.

That access to health care is a right, not a perk.

In 1980, the poor had a 20% chance of working their way out of poverty. The right wing policies of successive administrations have reduced that chance to under 3%. Time to level the playing field.

There are far more poor people than rich, and that number is growing. The “American Dream” is in serious danger of becoming a myth.

Employment, housing, education for everyone? Newsflash the 'rich' don't have enough money to pay for it even if you confiscate every dime they earn. If we slap a multi trillion dollar tax per year on the country to pay for it as some Dem's are proposing that's going to demolish our economic growth, you might fund this for a year or two before the whole mess collapses.

You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I deserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”
Only conservatives trivialize social programs as......others should pay my way

Modern societies look at it as helping those who need help.
Conservatives look at it as.......let em die

There are far more poor people than rich, and that number is growing. The “American Dream” is in serious danger of becoming a myth
Thanks the near abandonment of America's founding principles.

When a large portion of the population identies problems as resulting from too much liberty or not enough government, the American Dream has no where to go.

You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I deserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”

government ≠ society

society ≠ government

Passing laws to help the poor isn't helping the poor. It's forcing someone else to do it.

Only commies view theft as charity.

Guy with a gun demands money from you. Don't pay him, and watch what happens.

Government guy with a gun demands money from you to give to the guy above. Don't pay government guy, and watch what happens.

The fact that you see any substantial difference in the scenarios above makes you unfit to live in a free society. You should get the fuck out.

You bottom feeders have totally exposed yourselves...you do realize that no one even semi successful ever says....”Others should pay my way, I derserve it because I breathe oxygen and have a heartbeat.”

Liberals don’t say that either, so what's your point?

What we do say is that starving public education and diverting public funds to charter schools is guaranteeing a permanent underclass in America.

That “legacy” admissions to colleges is giving middle class white kids an unfair advantage to better qualified poor kids.

That access to health care is a right, not a perk.

In 1980, the poor had a 20% chance of working their way out of poverty. The right wing policies of successive administrations have reduced that chance to under 3%. Time to level the playing field.

There are far more poor people than rich, and that number is growing. The “American Dream” is in serious danger of becoming a myth.

What we do say is that starving public education and diverting public funds to charter schools is guaranteeing a permanent underclass in America.”
NEGATIVE....That’s not what you say at all..that’s just your clever framing and spin right now.

That access to health care is a right, not a perk.”
Who is deprived “access” to healthcare? It’s available to anyone...some purchase it, most of your bottom feeding constituents..your beloved illegals included get it for free...right?

Haha...I’m curious, you’ve made it clear that you truly believe folks are held back/down by a ruling class or a “system” by design...we know you hate personal accountability....I ask what percentage of people hold themselves back?

everyone deserves access to affordable housing, free health care, and advanced education
Yes, but wealth is not unethical. Wealth generated by paying your employees so little they need foodstamps to feed themselves even though they have a full time job is though. So is wealth generated by price gouging on necessities like medical care or medicine.

In this country employees are not forced to accept what an employer pays them.

Income has nothing to do with wealth.

Someone can have a million a year salary and have a lower net worth than someone with a 75 K a year salary

Net worth is wealth

As a friend once said, we can't all be rock stars, who's gonna drive the bus?
Belive it or not some people do not want to be rock stars. I for what ever reason am not comfortable with every one knowing my name. I find it brings unwanted scrutiny and I am some what of a private person!

Holy shit...you’re crazier than I ever thought you were. It’s the Free Shit Army fools like you that trivialize social programs...they shouldn’t even be called “social programs”...that’s way too glamorous...they should be referred to as free shit programs for beggars and filthy fucks.
Hey look, you want levels of communism and lots of free shit for lowlifes...surely you’d want population control to go along with it...no?
I mean, at some point, with the way wetbacks and blacks burn through resources and breed like rodents the well would eventually run dry...no?

In this country employees are not forced to accept what an employer pays them
Unless we let in so many illegal Mexicans that the job market is flooded with 5 people seeking one job. Then, employers can pay next to nothing, which has a ripple effect through the entire economy.

I'm not saying everyone gets a McMansion, goes to Harvard, and eats surf and turf every night.

I'm saying everyone with a job should be able to afford a cheap apartment, enough to eat, and enough to take care of themselves.

It they manage their money wisely, they can.
Employers should not be held responsible for employees dumb financial decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back