Welcome to tyranny.

I like how your hate rules everything with you no thought no heat no understanding just blind hate. Good for you.

Naw, I'm a firm believer in Karma.

Here's the thing. Most of the people who voted for Trump KNEW he was unfit for the presidency.

Now that day has come where this unfit person has a crisis he just can't deal with, largely because he's spent the last three years attacking the professionals in government who handled these kinds of crises.

So, no, I'm not going to get very upset when these fools lose their businesses to the problem THEY caused.

1587461053617.png

Conservatives..."Government Policy Should Obey the Constitution." No savage criminals should be terrorizing US citizens and getting free shit US citizens pay for, and no illegal aliens should be raping and murdering US citizens, while getting free shit, etc. Any follow up questions JoeB131? :cuckoo:

Conservatives..."Government Policy Should Obey the Constitution." No savage criminals should be terrorizing US citizens and getting free shit US citizens pay for, and no illegal aliens should be raping and murdering US citizens, while getting free shit, etc. Any follow up questions JoeB131?

They aren't getting free shit. Unlike your trailer park ass, they are willing to work.

I like how your hate rules everything with you no thought no heat no understanding just blind hate. Good for you.

Here's the thing. Most of the people who voted for Trump KNEW he was unfit for the presidency.

Now that day has come where this unfit person has a crisis he just can't deal with, largely because he's spent the last three years attacking the professionals in government who handled these kinds of crises.

So, no, I'm not going to get very upset when these fools lose their businesses to the problem THEY caused.
So your going to tell me that Biden is fit. Get out of here with your unfit bull. You want to play a five year olds game go hid in a closet because you are not really grown up.

Authoritarian, tyrannical governments often try to control the message to keep the truth from getting out.

WH Yanks Surgeon General From Airwaves After Official Comments On COVID-19 Race Disparity

Wonderful! Thank you.
It is so hilarious to see all the tRUMPettes evoking personal rights now..so noble of them.
But when it comes to others rights, those they don't agree with, they are so right to PUSH their thinking on others.
Be it in the work place or private endeavors.
Once again, thank you for the post.

So your going to tell me that Biden is fit. Get out of here with your unfit bull. You want to play a five year olds game go hid in a closet because you are not really grown up.

Okay, buddy... it's "You're" not "your" and "hide" not "hid". These are basic grammar rules you probably should have learned when you were five.
Well good for you. That certainly shows you have all the right stuff to be the self appointed grammar monitor. Too bad it does not make your lack of understanding, compassion and most other human qualities any better.

Well good for you. That certainly shows you have all the right stuff to be the self appointed grammar monitor. Too bad it does not make your lack of understanding, compassion and most other human qualities any better.

You are the one who supports a narcissistic game show host who just wrecked the economy, not me.

Here's an idiot that voted for Hillary. What a dumbass.

You hope.

Not a matter of hope, it's a matter of analysis. The thing is, the economy was already sputtering before Covid-19 hit. It's why the fed had to keep cutting rates, to keep it going. Corporations have run up 10 Trillion in debt in a "good" economy, now that those revenues won't be coming in, they are going to be looking for places to cut.

So watch for a second round of layoffs this summer.

Here's an idiot that voted for Hillary. What a dumbass.

You guys passed up 6 guys - (Bush, Christy, Huckabee, Perry, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio) who had the executive experience to manage a crisis. You nominated Trump because he was louder and more openly racist than those guys.

Now we are finding out the loudest and most racist guy isn't the guy who gets the job done.

You are the one who supports a narcissistic game show host who just wrecked the economy, not me.
You should have the brains to fiqure out that he did not wreck the economy but you went with a wholly bogus talking point.
So you think that the Alzheimer's patient would have done better? I mean really.

You guys passed up 6 guys - (Bush, Christy, Huckabee, Perry, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio) who had the executive experience to manage a crisis. You nominated Trump because he was louder and more openly racist than those guys.

And you would have been bashing every one of those guys the last three years had one of them become President instead of Trump. You're not fooling anybody.

Okay, buddy... it's "You're" not "your" and "hide" not "hid". These are basic grammar rules you probably should have learned when you were five.

You always know you won the debate when they have to bring up typos.

Forum List

Back