Welcome to tyranny.

So your going to tell me that Biden is fit. Get out of here with your unfit bull. You want to play a five year olds game go hid in a closet because you are not really grown up.

Okay, buddy... it's "You're" not "your" and "hide" not "hid". These are basic grammar rules you probably should have learned when you were five.
Well good for you. That certainly shows you have all the right stuff to be the self appointed grammar monitor. Too bad it does not make your lack of understanding, compassion and most other human qualities any better.

You always know you won the debate when they have to bring up typos.
Usually with me it is you are a Blank blank blank blank.

You hope.

Not a matter of hope, it's a matter of analysis. The thing is, the economy was already sputtering before Covid-19 hit. It's why the fed had to keep cutting rates, to keep it going. Corporations have run up 10 Trillion in debt in a "good" economy, now that those revenues won't be coming in, they are going to be looking for places to cut.

So watch for a second round of layoffs this summer.

Here's an idiot that voted for Hillary. What a dumbass.

You guys passed up 6 guys - (Bush, Christy, Huckabee, Perry, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio) who had the executive experience to manage a crisis. You nominated Trump because he was louder and more openly racist than those guys.

Now we are finding out the loudest and most racist guy isn't the guy who gets the job done.
Tears of a clown. Five more years of crying for you....

So your going to tell me that Biden is fit. Get out of here with your unfit bull. You want to play a five year olds game go hid in a closet because you are not really grown up.

Okay, buddy... it's "You're" not "your" and "hide" not "hid". These are basic grammar rules you probably should have learned when you were five.
Well good for you. That certainly shows you have all the right stuff to be the self appointed grammar monitor. Too bad it does not make your lack of understanding, compassion and most other human qualities any better.

I'll fill in the blanks: racist, sexist, homophobe.......

Don't forget meningirlsbathroomsaphobe and slaughteredunbornbabiesaphobe.

Well a few, most are four letter words that they somehow thinks strengthens their case

Well a few, most are four letter words that they somehow thinks strengthens their case

They need something because most of the time, their cases are weak, such as blaming a worldwide pandemic on a sitting US President.

You are the one who supports a narcissistic game show host who just wrecked the economy, not me.

Once again, it is very obvious to most of us who is deliberately attacking and trying to wreck the economy, and who is trying to save it.

But then it seems to be axiomatic that Democraps/LIbErals will never take responsibility for the destructive consequences of their own policies, always trying to cast the blame for that on those who opposed these policies and tried to prevent this destruction.

You nominated Trump because he was louder and more openly racist than those guys.

Now we are finding out the loudest and most racist guy isn't the guy who gets the job done.

One of the better demonstrations that I've ever seen of a principle that I express very often, that when a LIbEral uses the term “racist”, that word is being used for a meaning that has nothing to do with actual racism of any sort; it is being used to mean nothing more or less than “Someone to whom a LIbEral is hopelessly losing an argument.”

You should have the brains to fiqure out that he did not wreck the economy but you went with a wholly bogus talking point.
So you think that the Alzheimer's patient would have done better? I mean really.

Um, yeah. Mostly because he wouldn't have ignored the experts and went on the air promoting snake oil.

Hey, did you notice Trump is running away from Hydrocholrinquine now like it was his ex-wife's lawyer?

And you would have been bashing every one of those guys the last three years had one of them become President instead of Trump. You're not fooling anybody.

Of course I'd be bashing them. Except maybe Kasich, since I voted for him in the primary, I'd feel a certain sense of responsibility for him.

Once again, it is very obvious to most of us who is deliberately attacking and trying to wreck the economy, and who is trying to save it.

But then it seems to be axiomatic that Democraps/LIbErals will never take responsibility for the destructive consequences of their own policies, always trying to cast the blame for that on those who opposed these policies and tried to prevent this destruction.

Mormon Bob, Trump is the guy who wrecked the economy... you guys aren't doing yourselves any favors trying to claim it's a hoax.

Tears of a clown. Five more years of crying for you....

Naw, Trump's done. You don't have 26 million unemployed on your watch and say, "Naw, it'll be fine!"
Ah, c'mon. You leftists love all this unemployment and free money. Even a mindless commie as yourself understands that this virus and unemployment would go hand in hand no matter who is in the white house.

We are learning more and more everyday about this virus and what it can and can't do and where it came from.....shutting down was the right thing to do at that time...but now if we stay closed the cure will not cure it will destroy.....and now restitution must be the focus....we should not be economically harmed by this without restitution...40,000 dead.....we owe China a lot of money...they need to be made to understand that its in their best interest to relieve us of some of that debt.....offer them a deal they can't refuse...its time to play hard ball....

Forum List

Back