Well it didn't take the screamer long to get his lawyers lined up

Turns out those were not actual cops, just rent-a-cops that were wearing police jackets that they were previously told not to wear by the city.

I am sure he has a desire to fire everyone and just hire himself, since he's so perfect..
LOL. Again, you're shooting the messenger. Interesting. Do as you please. Let me know how it works out. In fact, if you scroll up, you'll see I've encouraged you and others to do exactly that.

Yes, the Police State you applaud doesn't want witnesses.
Is that the Police State you want to impose to disarm the public?

Because...to you...it's the same thing, right?
You're shooting the messenger, dude. I'm just telling you what they'll do. Since you don't fly, why not focus on Greyhound passenger rights?
You are the one supporting a Police state.....you are going all in in support of corporate jack booted thugs. Yay Authority!

Turns out those were not actual cops, just rent-a-cops that were wearing police jackets that they were previously told not to wear by the city.
Agreed. Interesting because most major airports do use police. Is this something to do with Illinois/Chicago Liberalism?

Removal of United passenger shines light on airport police
The confusion about the security force starts with the fact that airport security in Chicago is handled differently than it is in other big cities such as Los Angeles, New York and Minneapolis. Those cities have sworn, armed airport police officers.

The United flight incident shined a spotlight on Chicago's aviation police. The city has about 200 armed city police officers stationed at the airports along with about 300 aviation officers.

The aviation officers work for the city but not the Police Department, and they earn between $50,000 and $88,000 a year. They are trained at the Police Department academy, but not for as long a period as cadets that become city police officers. They don't carry guns, though before Sunday night some aldermen were pushing to allow the officers to carry guns.

United is at fault

They had no business removing paying passengers once they were seated. When Republic called and said they needed four seats, United should have just said .....too late, we have already boarded

Thanks for both the juvenile name-calling and the possible correction.

Just another reason why the Chicago police should have deplaned everyone else first before focusing on Dao.

United should have backed off once nobody accepted their offer of compensation (or else raised the ante)

Demanding paying passengers leave a flight when they were already seated was obviously going to create a scene
The scene wasn't created until the altercation between the third police officer and Dao.

For the 8th or 9th time, a better way to have handled it would be to have deplaned everyone. If Dao didn't leave then, at least there'd be no witnesses.

Additionally, the crew members, all or some, probably would have walked rather than be trapped onboard with a belligerent passenger.

What a dumb fuck you are.
Because I don't grovel meekly to jack booted authority like you do, right?

So next time I'm on a plane, or some other public place, I'll assume it's you who is the one that's throwing a tantrum and screaming like a fucking little two year old, and who has ruined the day and made everyone else late as well as yourself.
Thanks for the heads up asshole.

United is at fault

They had no business removing paying passengers once they were seated. When Republic called and said they needed four seats, United should have just said .....too late, we have already boarded

Yes, and that's great that this stupid practice is now likely to end.

HOWEVER, until that happens, how about acting like the rest of us grown-ups and not fucking up the day for everyone else.

Of course, I keep forgetting that the universe orbits around this one asshole paseenger.

United is at fault

Dude, it was a Republic flight, not a United one. Maybe if you got your facts straight, you'd have a better understanding of why things happen the way they do.....and you wouldn't lose so many bets.

United Express Flight 3411 incident - Wikipedia
....Republic Airline operated the scheduled passenger flight on behalf of United Express, a United Airlines regional branch....

Aircraft type Embraer 170
Operator Republic Airline doing business as United Express
Registration N632RW

United should have backed off once nobody accepted their offer of compensation (or else raised the ante)

Demanding paying passengers leave a flight when they were already seated was obviously going to create a scene
The scene wasn't created until the altercation between the third police officer and Dao.

For the 8th or 9th time, a better way to have handled it would be to have deplaned everyone. If Dao didn't leave then, at least there'd be no witnesses.

Additionally, the crew members, all or some, probably would have walked rather than be trapped onboard with a belligerent passenger.

What a dumb fuck you are.
Because I don't grovel meekly to jack booted authority like you do, right?

So next time I'm on a plane, or some other public place, I'll assume it's you who is the one that's throwing a tantrum and screaming like a fucking little two year old, and who has ruined the day and made everyone else late as well as yourself.
Thanks for the heads up asshole.
Because, in your little mind, it is the same thing that happened to Dr. Dao....tho, here in the real world, it is not.

United is at fault

HOWEVER, until that happens, how about acting like the rest of us grown-ups and not fucking up the day for everyone else.

Of course, I keep forgetting that the universe orbits around this one asshole paseenger.
So..for you, it's a combination of OBEY Authority and don't inconvenience others with your petty insistance on being treated correctly.

You're shooting the messenger, dude. I'm just telling you what they'll do. Since you don't fly, why not focus on Greyhound passenger rights?
You are the one supporting a Police state.....you are going all in in support of corporate jack booted thugs. Yay Authority!

A police state!!! Lol!!! What a fucking moron.

United is at fault

So..for you, it's a combination of OBEY Authority and don't inconvenience others with your petty insistance on being treated correctly.
You certainly are a "good german".

Here is Dao breaking another law by running back on the aircraft and acting very unstable with Don Lemon advocating his actions:

Drama for the lawsuit. His lips were ssying "Just kill me!". His brain was saying "Just pay me!".

LOL. Funny, but I think he was either on drugs or mental since his behavior was off-the-wall before he hit his head.

I heard the tape of him speaking to security and he seemed quite lucid and was making a legitimate argument

It was not till they knocked him out and he had a concussion that he was acting strangely

Even the know-it-all RWNJs in this thread would behave even more strangely if they were attacked, beaten unconscious, sustained a broken nose, fractured sinuses, two teeth knocked out ...

A concussion IS a brain injury and usually causes confusion and agitations.

United is at fault

Bullshit
Acting like a grownup means the airline realizes that kicking off people who need to reach their destination that day was going to cause trouble

Blame the airline for provoking the disturbance, not the passengers for being disturbed

Agreed. For some reason, Bodecea is on some kind of "Occupy the Airlines" kick here, but then admits he won't be flying this year.

United is at fault

Bullshit
Acting like a grownup means the airline realizes that kicking off people who need to reach their destination that day was going to cause trouble

Blame the airline for provoking the disturbance, not the passengers for being disturbed
Easier and cheaper to just cancel the flight.

Yes, a police state.

The cheeto has said he wants to militarize police and arm them with military equipment.

Reason? Money. The cheeto's 1% cronies are looking forward to forcing more poor people into their for-profit prisons.

Here is Dao breaking another law by running back on the aircraft and acting very unstable with Don Lemon advocating his actions:

Drama for the lawsuit. His lips were ssying "Just kill me!". His brain was saying "Just pay me!".

LOL. Funny, but I think he was either on drugs or mental since his behavior was off-the-wall before he hit his head.

I heard the tape of him speaking to security and he seemed quite lucid and was making a legitimate argument

It was not till they knocked him out and he had a concussion that he was acting strangely

Even the know-it-all RWNJs in this thread would behave even more strangely if they were attacked, beaten unconscious, sustained a broken nose, fractured sinuses, two teeth knocked out ...

It is like a boxer were the trainer holds up two fingers and says "How many fingers am I holding up?" That was how Dr Dao looked

Nice political rant, but note that I said his behavior was erratic before the fracas with the third police officer.

Forum List

Back