Well the Southern Baptists declared the bible a true factual word of God.

The "sharing your faith" thing is fundie-speak for bothering people who don't want to be bothered.

I've never heard of an "LGBT activist group" shoving any sort "beliefs" on anyone. There is no belief shared by all LGBT people. The DC area has all sorts of religious congregations of just about every major religion. I haven't seen the local LGBT paper for years. But I know that it used to publish a list of local religious services by faith affiliation.

I also have never heard of an LGBT group attacking a group of heterosexuals for being heterosexual. I've known many LGBTs and none has ever tried to convert me into being LGBT.
Gay marriage was shoved down our throats
To be a fundie you must follow every word in the Bible
The Sheep and the Goats
…34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me

The "sharing your faith" thing is fundie-speak for bothering people who don't want to be bothered.

I've never heard of an "LGBT activist group" shoving any sort "beliefs" on anyone. There is no belief shared by all LGBT people. The DC area has all sorts of religious congregations of just about every major religion. I haven't seen the local LGBT paper for years. But I know that it used to publish a list of local religious services by faith affiliation.

I also have never heard of an LGBT group attacking a group of heterosexuals for being heterosexual. I've known many LGBTs and none has ever tried to convert me into being LGBT.
A Warning against Favoritism
…5Listen, my beloved brothers: Has not God chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom He promised those who love Him? 6But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who oppress you and drag you into court? 7Are they not the ones who blaspheme the noble name by which you have been called?

God doesn't have a plan..he's a kid with an ant farm - John Constatine
Tell John that the law of compensation never sleeps. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's how progress is made. It's a fits and starts process. Diversity of thought is critical to the evolutionary process. Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Like cream, truth rises to the top through agitation. Error eventually fails.

God doesn't have a plan..he's a kid with an ant farm - John Constatine
So then mocking God or quoting someone else who does helps someone?

Isa 55:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Of course if a person cannot hear what God is saying, he cannot be expected to understand it? His sheep hear His voice, but strangers... No!

Allegorical representations.?..it was just a simple question.
Starting from a false premise. It would be illogical to respond to a false premise. It's better to correct the error before proceeding.

Jesus Teaches at the Feast
…23If a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses will not be broken, why are you angry with Me for making the whole man well on the Sabbath? 24Stop judging by outward appearances, and start judging justly.” 25Then some of the people of Jerusalem began to say, “Isn’t this the man they are trying to kill

It's line out of a movie. I'm guessing you did not like that popular tv series Supernatural.

Call to Justice and Mercy
…9“This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘Administer true justice. Show loving devotion and compassion to one another. 10Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. And do not plot evil in your hearts against one another.’ 11But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder; they stopped up their ears from hearing

How is not giving a damn if you agree with me..shoving my beliefs down your throat?
I don't believe the Mormons give a damn if you agree with them so I will flip that question right back around on you and argue they aren't shoving their beliefs down your throat using your standard.

Justice and Mercy
…8Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the righteous. 9Do not oppress a foreign resident, since you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners; for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt

The Borders of the Land
…22You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who dwell among you and who have children. You are to treat them as native-born Israelites; along with you, they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner dwells, you are to assign his inheritance there,” declares the Lord GOD.

New International Version
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven

How were you forced to accept gay marriage?
The people of California took a vote and said No to gay marriage..

I thought we were a democracy?

Forum List

Back