Well, What comes around goes around…

After having confronted your opponent's dirty tricks, filthy tactics, and exposing them to the nation as weak and pitiful Losers, it's best to stand over them and gloat.

How many liberals on this forum who were saying he wasn’t getting in blah blah blah are gonna come in here and say they were full of shit?

I got a good guess.

After having confronted your opponent's dirty tricks, filthy tactics, and exposing them to the nation as weak and pitiful Losers, it's best to stand over them and gloat.
Sore winners are as bad as sore losers. It's a character flaw. A strong character would await the expected improved outcomes and move on to the next item.

Vote Republican in November! This time we promise to shrink the government and debt!

Vote Republican in November! This time we promise to shrink the government and debt!
Sadly, that's true. Both parties are Progressive. Either a liberal Progressive or "conservative" Progressive.

Kavanaugh is a step in the right direction though.

Sore winners are as bad as sore losers. It's a character flaw. A strong character would await the expected improved outcomes and move on to the next item.
The strong character has already won.

Maybe you missed the Loser's protest.

Like democrats ever have

Say how about that Trump economy? Freight train!!!

You know that going in with the Democrats. The GOP claims the opposite ever cycle and yet that never comes to pass. It’s why I vote almost solely libertarian nowadays.

Like democrats ever have

Say how about that Trump economy? Freight train!!!

You know that going in with the Democrats. The GOP claims the opposite ever cycle and yet that never comes to pass. It’s why I vote almost solely libertarian nowadays.

Put me in charge I'd cut so much spending your head would spin

The only time winners need to be honorable are when the losers are honorable.

upload_2018-10-7_8-45-48.png

Lol
Someone that supports Obamacare being forced on people that can’t possibly afford it

Lol
Anything the damages the federal government is a good thing, we need to hit rock bottom when it comes to the size and scope of the federal government.

Forum List

Back