We're Going to Bomb the Shit out of Them

Obama destroyed ISIS, all Tramp had to do was mop up the remains.
It was Obama who forced the Muslims to defeat ISIS rather than paying with American lives like the GOP had been doing..
joan-holloway-giggling.gif
Tramp said he had a "secret" plan to defeat ISIS quickly during the campaign. As usual the liar was lying and had no plan, secret or otherwise. After the election he told his generals to come up with a plan within 30 days, and the plan they came up with was to follow Obama's plan. The only difference was for Tramp to take credit for it.
Lol, Trump got rid of the rules of engagement, told the general's to kill the enemy. The opposite of what Obama did, move them around and keep them contained.

and as we have seen, it was very effective. And he did it in one year. ISIS didn't see it coming.

Why didn't Obama use our military strength to end ISIS rule in Iraq?

-Geaux

Why would the 'Father of ISIS' kill his offspring?

Your claim would be more believable if you had some data to back it up. Kind of sounds like false bravado and lying without the data to prove your claim.

A moronic megalomaniac like Trump, is like the 4th guy in a relay race who takes ALL the credit for a win, while never mentioning what the previous 3 guys did to achieve that win.

Last edited:
Obama was weak. Trump let the military do what they're trained to do.

End result? Dead terrorists

Next up the half pint in NOKO if he doesn't cool his jets

Remember when barrack Hussein bragged that the US was the largest Muslim nation on earth?

........and Obama was also born in Kenya, correct, nitwit???............LOL

(I sure hope that these right wing idiots don't breed more idiots.)

and as we have seen, it was very effective. And he did it in one year. ISIS didn't see it coming.

-Geaux

Because Obama was not only supporting them, but he was arming them as well.

You tell some of the best lies on this board.

Not really. Most of them have been proven to be true....they just are hard to believe.
For example, it has been discovered that Obama was working with Hezbollah to bring drugs into the United States. I mentioned that this was the case. Why else would Obama pull ICE 50 miles back from the Mexican border if he wasn't trafficking in drugs as well as human-trafficking. Why would he start a war in Syria? To provide cover for his drug operations.
Why would Obama release thousands of convicted drug traffickers into the streets? Because he needed to push his product....and he needed professionals, not newcomers, amateurs.

I know you think Obama's farts smell like Roses, but Obama is really just a member of a massive drug cartel.
The Clintons ran drugs out of Columbia....and Obama ran it out of the Middle-East.

Remember when barrack Hussein bragged that the US was the largest Muslim nation on earth?

The only President ever to get student loans saying he was a foreigner, and then turn around and say he isn't a foreigner. I guess we can say fraud.

According to his wife he was.

NO ONE will ever accuse you of having a brain......What Michelle stated for those who DO have a brain, is that Obama's father was from Kenya.......

Go burn a cross somewhere, you'll feel better.......LOL

-Geaux

Not really. Most of them have been proven to be true....they just are hard to believe.
For example, it has been discovered that Obama was working with Hezbollah to bring drugs into the United States. I mentioned that this was the case. Why else would Obama pull ICE 50 miles back from the Mexican border if he wasn't trafficking in drugs as well as human-trafficking. Why would he start a war in Syria? To provide cover for his drug operations.
Why would Obama release thousands of convicted drug traffickers into the streets? Because he needed to push his product....and he needed professionals, not newcomers, amateurs.

I know you think Obama's farts smell like Roses, but Obama is really just a member of a massive drug cartel.
The Clintons ran drugs out of Columbia....and Obama ran it out of the Middle-East.

You prove my case.

The only President ever to get student loans saying he was a foreigner, and then turn around and say he isn't a foreigner.

Did you wipe, flush and wash your hands after that above NUGGET came out of your fat ass???........LOL

The left loons still trying to prop up the disaster known as Obungles.

The fag was a disaster

Last edited:

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.” Barrack Hussein

Nitwit

Still waiting to see some data to show a huge increase in bombing after the Liar in Chief took office.

-Geaux

MUD if you believe all that crap you are without a doubt NUKEN FUTZ

Forum List

Back