We're Going to Bomb the Shit out of Them

Check out this fawning article.

Obama and the End of the "Clash of Civilizations" | HuffPost

“Maybe it was his childhood in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country. Maybe it was the legacy of his Muslim father. Maybe it came from the streets of Chicago where so many African Americans have turned to Islam....Obama made it clear that the United States is not at war with Islam, and never will be....he has reached out to America’s greatest adversary, Iran...No less important was what Obama said about the United States: It is not a Christian nation”

God I am glad that Manchurian Candidate is gone.

Readers take note. As soon as proof of the OP's claim was asked for, liars began changing the subject and the thread turned into a basic generic Obama bashing thread.

We have been at war in Iraq since January 17, 1991 a lot of that included bombing the shit out of them ( Remember "Shock and Awe") — Over 25 years, a full generation, and you are saying we have finally made progress? So when will this "war" will be over and we pull out of Iraq? Anyone that can't see this as an endless war with no exit is a bigger problem than ISIS

The left loons still trying to prop up the disaster known as Obungles.

The fag was a disaster
far better than the sex pervert you foisted on us ,,the moron trump

Shush faux investor. You're a joke and nobody believes you
Your leader has admitted and bragged about being a sex pervert. Most of America and the world believes your guy Liar in Chief is the worlds, biggest liar. A liar that puts him in the mentally ill category.

The fag was a disaster

sassy old horse,,rich folks can have an opinion too

Youre not rich, fraud and all you do is repeat what the lame stream media instructs you too. It's patently obvious.

Any investor would know the difference between a swing trader and day trader. You didn't. It's investing 101 dumb ass

The fag was a disaster

Your leader has admitted and bragged about being a sex pervert. Most of America and the world believes your guy Liar in Chief is the worlds, biggest liar. A liar that puts him in the mentally ill category.

Blah blah blah

The fag was a disaster

My Leader?
You are not American? If you are he is your leader too, If you are not American, you have no say so STFU

The fag was a disaster

Poah poah butthurt libtard! What about purple lipped jughead not doing shit for 8 years?

The fag was a disaster

Youre not rich, fraud and all you do is repeat what the lame stream media instructs you too. It's patently obvious.

Any investor would know the difference between a swing trader and day trader. You didn't. It's investing 101 dumb ass
It galls you knowing some one who thinks you're despicable can buy and sell you

According to his wife he was.

NO ONE will ever accuse you of having a brain......What Michelle stated for those who DO have a brain, is that Obama's father was from Kenya.......

Go burn a cross somewhere, you'll feel better.......LOL

You are going to lie with the video right there?
I’m hoping everyone who reads this jumps up a few posts and watches the video now. Note:nat400 watched ir...and thinks so Little of you he thought he could still lie about it.
Used to hanging around with fellow liberals I suppose.

The fag was a disaster

It galls you knowing some one who thinks you're despicable can buy and sell you

Give it up toad. You're an investing illiterate.

Youre a fraud. I know and you know I know.

The fag was a disaster

My Leader?
You are not American? If you are he is your leader too, If you are not American, you have no say so STFU
I would never let a POS like trump lead me and I served , the pos ran

Forum List

Back