West Virginia Has Virus Outbreaks In Churches

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This isn't good. People should be able to go to church and not put their lives in jeopardy.

What is wrong with internet church? You're still worshiping your god and his son. What does it matter that you're still at home? Can't you pray and worship anywhere?

People are being hurt. The virus is being spread. Some will die.

This doesn't look good for trump's rallies either. These churches say they did everything they were supposed to do to keep people safe. People still got the virus and are still spreading it. What will happen to those thousands of people who go to trump rallies?

I don't want people to get the virus. Some will die. No one should lose their life from just going to church or a political rally.

Fake on the churches
Real on the rioters not even being 6” apart much less feet.

I don't want people to get the virus. Some will die. No one should lose their life from just going to church or a political rally.
But the Rioters and the "Peaceful Protesters" are okay, huh? Got it, Dana. Nothing political in your stupid ass thread. Nope, not at all. :laughing0301:

This isn't good. People should be able to go to church and not put their lives in jeopardy.

What is wrong with internet church? You're still worshiping your god and his son. What does it matter that you're still at home? Can't you pray and worship anywhere?

This doesn't look good for trump's rallies either. These churches say they did everything they were supposed to do to keep people safe. People still got the virus and are still spreading it. What will happen to those thousands of people who go to trump rallies?

Just because people who go to that church have the sickness doesn't mean that they got it from going to that church when church is not the only place that any church goer goes off to when they leave their homes.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I once got really bad sick after being at church, but after I left the church, I did stop at Little Caesars for a pizza. My sickness could have very well come from my being there too since it was the last stop that I made before I went home.

As soon as you get your pet humans to riot at home we'll talk.

This is a voluntary assumption of risk. I'm more concerned about those unsuspecting folks to whom they spread it when they leave church. Of course people can pray at home and meet on the internet.

Couldn't the protesters and rioters stay at home and burn their own houses down? Why do they gather in the millions spreading covid?

if its ok for thousands to gather protest and riot its ok for people to gather and go to church .

Who said it wasn't ok for people to go to church?

I certainly didn't. I said they have a right to go to church without putting their lives in jeopardy.

Stop making up lies about my posts.

I guess for some, politics and religion are more important than their health or the health of people around them.

Ideology: Dangerous shit.

They have the right to worship and not get sick and possibly die.

I don't know how that is accomplished except for doing it via the internet. Or maybe in a large field where there's proper social distancing.

Jesus said no matter where people gather, he and his father are there so what does it matter if they do it safely? Their god and his son will be there.

AOL?!?.....roflmfao!

How 'bout we post a bunch of Beavis and Butthead cartoons next? :laugh2:

If you were not so lazy you would have clicked the link to find it's a Yahoo article re published on AOL.

But you're too stupid and lazy to do that.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.14.09 PM.png

What is wrong with internet church?
The same thing that is wrong with internet rioting and looting for liberals who support ANTIFA and BLM I suppose

libs freak out when 20 Christians gather in a church to pray but dont mind at all when thousands of leftwing wackos gather to burn down a city

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause the 100,000's gathering in crowds all over America "protesting" are magically immune and doesn't spread the virus - obviously why you left that part out.

Forum List

Back