What a Biden Presidency would look like

Never said that

I did say an overwhelming majority of College graduates do not support Republicans.

And they won't until they work for a few years, pay taxes and realize what they're going for, and shed the years of liberal indoctrination from public school and college. Then they vote Republican.
I was Republican, worked for a dozen years and then realized what assholes they were

Well Democrats are just as big assholes as the Republicans are. I'm Independent. I left the Rep party decades ago and sure won't be going back.

No thank you.

Our prisons are overstocked with 2.5 million prisoners already.
I don’t want to pay to house a non-violent offender who is trying to feed his family for five years.

You won't have to because they'll pack up their bags and go back where they came from. That's the idea of a deterrent in the first place; to deter bad activity.

Make being here illegally a felony and you can bet a lot will stay in their own countries.

Declare employing them a felony

I agree. Anyone hiring them should be prosecuted and it should be a felony.

No thank you.

I don’t want to pay to house a non-violent offender who is trying to feed his family for five years.

You won't have to because they'll pack up their bags and go back where they came from. That's the idea of a deterrent in the first place; to deter bad activity.

Make being here illegally a felony and you can bet a lot will stay in their own countries.

Declare employing them a felony

That would cause widespread discrimination against "foreign looking" job applicants, people unwilling to take a chance of committing a felony
Check them on everify

If they clear the employer is clear

1) Cars would be fueled by the gentle stroke of a butterfly's wings

2) Wars would end as love spreads across the earth like a soft breeze across a wheat field on a warm, sunny afternoon

3) Money cease to exist as we all coexist in a brotherhood of man where we are all serve each other

1) We will look at other power solutions than internal combustion. We will sever our dependence on fossil fuels and international oil cartels

2) We will stop being the worlds policeman sacrificing our soldiers in distant battles that have more interest in defending corporate interests than our nations security.

3) Our nations wealth will not be measured on how well our 1 percent is doing but how well our American families are doing
3) Our nations wealth will not be measured on how well our 1 percent is doing but how well our American families are doing
How will you accomplish that if you believe in Open Borders and that US college students are stupid?
You see how your Leftist brain is all mixed up?
Only you said open borders.

I support a unified immigration policy with documentation and a path to citizenship.

Building walls is not an immigration policy
RW: "I support a unified immigration policy with documentation and a path to citizenship."

And when you support that THEY chose who gets to come here, not us, that is an open border policy.

Stop being a dumb ass. As if you are capable of not being a dumb ass ...

There should be a formal immigration test, where people who want to come to this country have to pass.

The idea is that Mexico says that they send us their very best, but do they really? Right now it just sounds like a tale.

Yeah, it's absurd that even random people are the ones who run across the border with their families, they are the ones we do not want, the worst, not the best

Evidently not

Walls do not answer the question of what to do with millions of people who are here now

Create a law that anybody caught here illegally will be charged with a felony, punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. They'll self-deport themselves.
No thank you.

I disagree, I don't think that all of these illegals are "non-violent" at all. President Trump was correct when he observed that Mexico isn't sending us their finest. Libs are lying about that.

I have no problem jailing violent criminals regardless of their background.

I do have a problem with lumping in people who perform menial labor, make beds, do laundry, cut grass for substandard wages with violent criminals

And why do we want to pay for the police to arrest the violent illegal aliens, the courts to process illegal aliens and the prisons to house the illegal aliens at all rather than keep them out with a wall?
We make more money off of the taxes illegals pay and the value of their low cost labor than they cost us.

Every demographic has criminals. Even the rich

So you think you can commit crimes if you leave more money than you stole? Seriously? Your shit stinks, you're a brain dead leftist zombie.

Here's the part that's relevant. We'd make more money in our economy and in society if we picked the immigrants we want to come rather than their self selecting as you advocate.

I know you're WAY too stupid to grasp that point

Evidently not

Walls do not answer the question of what to do with millions of people who are here now

Create a law that anybody caught here illegally will be charged with a felony, punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. They'll self-deport themselves.
No thank you.

I disagree, I don't think that all of these illegals are "non-violent" at all. President Trump was correct when he observed that Mexico isn't sending us their finest. Libs are lying about that.

I do have a problem with lumping in people who perform menial labor, make beds, do laundry, cut grass for substandard wages with violent criminals

And why do we want to pay for the police to arrest the violent illegal aliens, the courts to process illegal aliens and the prisons to house the illegal aliens at all rather than keep them out with a wall?
We make more money off of the taxes illegals pay and the value of their low cost labor than they cost us.

So you think you can commit crimes if you leave more money than you stole? Seriously? Your shit stinks, you're a brain dead leftist zombie.

Here's the part that's relevant. We'd make more money in our economy and in society if we picked the immigrants we want to come rather than their self selecting as you advocate.

Some crimes are worse than others

I dont get terribly upset over documentation

Evidently not

No thank you.

When you're supporting your family, no crime is reasonable.

Here's a interesting factoid for you though. If you "document" an illegal alien, they are still an illegal alien. Filing a form while running across the desert and being documented doesn't mean running across the desert into another country ignoring their laws is legal.

Be honest, you didn't see that coming, did you? You actually thought the problem was they weren't "documented." That the only problem was filing paperwork, didn't you?

Of course you did. You're as dumb as a doorknob

I agree. Anyone hiring them should be prosecuted and it should be a felony.

If they keep hiring them anyway, it does end up a prison term. However, the way our law is setup, you have to prove the offender knew he or she was hiring an illegal. If you can't prove that, you have no case and no charges.

Fake identification is a big business here and across the border. From what I've read, the fakes are seamless and real looking as they can get.

That would cause widespread discrimination against "foreign looking" job applicants, people unwilling to take a chance of committing a felony

And they don't even have to be legal or a citizen either.

There is no law that can be passed that treats everyone equally.

I didn't say anything about equally or a law. I'm talking about a policy here. Taxpayer money should never be used to codify one sector of people. If we are to use tax money, it should be to benefit most if not all people.

Evidently not

No thank you.

Here's a interesting factoid for you though. If you "document" an illegal alien, they are still an illegal alien. Filing a form while running across the desert and being documented doesn't mean running across the desert into another country ignoring their laws is legal.

Be honest, you didn't see that coming, did you? You actually thought the problem was they weren't "documented." That the only problem was filing paperwork, didn't you?

Once again, I do not get terribly worked up over a lack of documentation.

There are worse crimes to pursue

Evidently not

No thank you.

Once again, I do not get terribly worked up over a lack of documentation.

There are worse crimes to pursue

I directly responded to that. Flew over your head, huh? Poor guy. I'd blame government schools, but honestly, you didn't have much for them to work with, did you?

Correct. Look at what happened during the DumBama years when Arizona made their own laws about clamping down on illegals. They all got the hell out of the state. Schools were reporting empty classrooms. Employers were reporting a third of their workforce never showed up.

DumBama took it to court and they stopped Arizona and their new laws, then they all came back.

Make it a 5 year prison sentence, most of them will be out of here in one day.

Last edited:
The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union
so what will all the people at 15 bucks and above ask for if it is passed?...

Wages have been stagnant for over two decades

There is catching up to do. The days of cheap labor need to end
ok so answer my question.....

Put upward pressure on all low end jobs. These jobs are currently subsidized by the taxpayer with housing, food and medical assistance.

It is about time that employers go back to supporting their employees and not put the burden on taxpayers
nice dance RW......was that a waltz?......
Seems pretty obvious to me
its pretty obvious you either cant answer the question or dont want too....
Seems you are getting an answer
You just don’t like it
ok lets do this.....so they put pressure on the low end jobs to raise the minimum wage to 15 an hour.....now what will they do when everyone from 15 and above ask for raises?....
They don’t think about those things. That law of unintended consequences. If everybody gets that significant a raise to keep the salary structure intact, how many new people are getting hired? Not too many.

Taxpayer money should never be used to codify one sector of people. If we are to use tax money, it should be to benefit most if not all people.

Taxpayer money never helps everyone equally.

We use taxpayer money to help big business....why can’t it help poor people?

The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union
so what will all the people at 15 bucks and above ask for if it is passed?...

Wages have been stagnant for over two decades

There is catching up to do. The days of cheap labor need to end
ok so answer my question.....

Put upward pressure on all low end jobs. These jobs are currently subsidized by the taxpayer with housing, food and medical assistance.

It is about time that employers go back to supporting their employees and not put the burden on taxpayers
nice dance RW......was that a waltz?......
Seems pretty obvious to me
its pretty obvious you either cant answer the question or dont want too....
Seems you are getting an answer
You just don’t like it
ok lets do this.....so they put pressure on the low end jobs to raise the minimum wage to 15 an hour.....now what will they do when everyone from 15 and above ask for raises?....
They don’t think about those things. That law of unintended consequences. If everybody gets that significant a raise to keep the salary structure intact, how many new people are getting hired? Not too many.

Yes, Democrats are unintended idiots.

Raising the minimum wage BEST case is a zero sum game. You raise the minimum wage, then the more highly skilled workers all proportionally need more money to make up for their higher skills, then the companies raise the prices of their products to fund that, then the lowest end can't afford them and ... Democrats raise the minimum wage ...

The reality though is that through each cycle lots of companies cut staff through automation, process redesign, offshoring and other efficiency efforts and shed more and more low end jobs along the way.

Democrats are just stupid. Raising the minimum wage sounds fair for 30 seconds until you think it through. Democrats unfortunately can't, don't and won't think their stupid ideas through, they just won't

Taxpayer money should never be used to codify one sector of people. If we are to use tax money, it should be to benefit most if not all people.

Taxpayer money never helps everyone equally.

We use taxpayer money to help big business....why can’t it help poor people?

Yes, Democrats are all about taxpayer money helping big business.

What if we go the better direction and let free markets prevail, which is best for us all. And then we can afford more and more private charity to actually effectively help the rest, unlike government dependency programs

Forum List

Back