What a Biden Presidency would look like

COVID-19
Biden has hammered the Trump administration for failing to coordinate a unified national pandemic response, and one of his first appointments would be a single official charged with addressing persistent shortages in testing supplies and personal protective equipment. Biden wants the federal government to hire 100,000 people to conduct contact tracing

What good would that do? I've read that a problem in the U.S. is that people are extremely reluctant to share with the government where they've been and whom they've contacted.

More "contact tracers" won't change that.
Would you want to know if you came in contact with someone who was infected and that many people at an event you were at contracted COVID?

COVID-19
Biden has hammered the Trump administration for failing to coordinate a unified national pandemic response, and one of his first appointments would be a single official charged with addressing persistent shortages in testing supplies and personal protective equipment. Biden wants the federal government to hire 100,000 people to conduct contact tracing
What a waste of tax dollars
Save lives

Really?

!!!WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

Aborted-Late-Term-Baby.jpg

What about HER life?

Both parties are for Open Borders simply by dint of the fact that they are all talk and zero action.
If your spouse said he/she was making dinner and never did so, would you fool yourself in to believing he/she wants to so do but someone else's spouse keeps getting in the way?

Hillary wanted Training Programs without enforcement of business hiring them.
This was done in 2006 by GW and no business wanted to hire "expensive" US citizens.

Thanks for admitting you don't follow the news unless it's anti-Trump.
Both parties knew what was going on and when Trump wanted a ban, you're psychotic LW congress critters called his a racist.
In fact, a shitload of LWers here posted that Trump was a racist.
So you can’t do what I asked. Show me all the comments opposed to the faux China ban like exists for the real Muslim ban. Hell, Dems took the right wing nuts to court and won over the real ban. They yelled about it everyday. No one said shit about the faux ban. Nothing. Otherwise you’d post it. There are thousands of Muslim ban comments. Thousands.
Please post Links to the 2nd week of January where the Dems wanted to stop international flights due to COVID.
In a Feb. 4 letter to Trump, Democratic Reps. Nita Lowey, chair of the Appropriations Committee, and Rose DeLauro, chair of one of the subcommittees, wrote that they “strongly support” the president’s decision to declare a public health emergency in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak, and they specifically cited the administration’s actions to impose “significant travel restrictions.”
Excellent!
So Trump didn't dit back and do nothing.
How did the Democrats in Congress respond?
The reason Trump only talks about this one action is that was the last action he took. He never received another letter of support afterward because he didn’t earn it. He was downplaying it instead.
Once again I have to inform you that I visit about 10 news outlets daily and the Ds were screaming that Trump was racist for wanting to stop International flights during the onset of the COVID invasion.
It's nice that you tried to avoid this fact by stating 2 people agreed, but let's not forget the several hundred D rats in Congress.
Link it bitch. You can’t. It’s a lie. You can find a random crackpot about anything but if Pelosi thought it was a bad idea she sure as hell would be on Twitter and CNN for you to quote like she is about Trump and his mask hating agenda.

Taxes
Biden proposes taxing corporations and the wealthy at much higher rates. His plans would raise about $3.8 trillion over the next decade, with 75 percent of that coming from the top 1 percent of households, and more than half of that coming from the top 0.1 percent — Americans making more than $3.2 million a year.
Oh, so he is going to chase business away. Well, that isnt exactly a surprise. Everyone already knows Biden will fuck up our economy. Why you think this is a positive thing is beyond me. :dunno:

COVID-19
Save lives

Really?

!!!WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

What about HER life?

<sob> But....But.....What about ABORTION???

Taxes
Biden proposes taxing corporations and the wealthy at much higher rates. His plans would raise about $3.8 trillion over the next decade, with 75 percent of that coming from the top 1 percent of households, and more than half of that coming from the top 0.1 percent — Americans making more than $3.2 million a year.
Oh, so he is going to chase business away. Well, that isnt exactly a surprise. Everyone already knows Biden will fuck up our economy. Why you think this is a positive thing is beyond me. :dunno:
Another myth

They didn’t “run away” three years ago when they had the exact same tax rates

COVID-19
Save lives

Really?

!!!WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

What about HER life?

What about your hypocrisy?

Taxes
Another myth

Youve lost your mind if you think democrat policies and taxes are good for the economy.

Both parties are for Open Borders simply by dint of the fact that they are all talk and zero action.
If your spouse said he/she was making dinner and never did so, would you fool yourself in to believing he/she wants to so do but someone else's spouse keeps getting in the way?

This was done in 2006 by GW and no business wanted to hire "expensive" US citizens.

Both parties knew what was going on and when Trump wanted a ban, you're psychotic LW congress critters called his a racist.
So you can’t do what I asked. Show me all the comments opposed to the faux China ban like exists for the real Muslim ban. Hell, Dems took the right wing nuts to court and won over the real ban. They yelled about it everyday. No one said shit about the faux ban. Nothing. Otherwise you’d post it. There are thousands of Muslim ban comments. Thousands.
Please post Links to the 2nd week of January where the Dems wanted to stop international flights due to COVID.
In a Feb. 4 letter to Trump, Democratic Reps. Nita Lowey, chair of the Appropriations Committee, and Rose DeLauro, chair of one of the subcommittees, wrote that they “strongly support” the president’s decision to declare a public health emergency in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak, and they specifically cited the administration’s actions to impose “significant travel restrictions.”
Excellent!
The reason Trump only talks about this one action is that was the last action he took. He never received another letter of support afterward because he didn’t earn it. He was downplaying it instead.
Once again I have to inform you that I visit about 10 news outlets daily and the Ds were screaming that Trump was racist for wanting to stop International flights during the onset of the COVID invasion.
It's nice that you tried to avoid this fact by stating 2 people agreed, but let's not forget the several hundred D rats in Congress.
Link it bitch. You can’t. It’s a lie. You can find a random crackpot about anything but if Pelosi thought it was a bad idea she sure as hell would be on Twitter and CNN for you to quote like she is about Trump and his mask hating agenda.
Are you getting emotional?
Pelosi is very selective about her ideology, just as the neo-Cons are.
Now why did you try to replace the COVID action with the Muslim ban?
Of course we know

Excellent!

But of course the Dick sucking Liberal outlets wouldn't publish this just as they have stopped publishing the current riots across the US.

COVID-19
Save lives

Really?

!!!WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

What about HER life?

What about your hypocrisy?

<sob>. Why are we talking about Biden when we could be talking about ABORTION??

Taxes
Another myth

Youve lost your mind if you think democrat policies and taxes are good for the economy.
Boomed during Obama/Biden

Trump has record unemployment and NEGATIVE 31 GDP

Taxes
Another myth

Boomed during Obama/Biden

Trump has record unemployment and NEGATIVE 31 GDP

To be fair the lockdowns and restrictions on businesses and life across the country and throughout the world would have severely impacted the unemployment rate and the GDP for any president who happened to be in office at this time in our history in my opinion. I don't put a lot of blame on him personally for the current unemployment rate or pain in our economy. Countries across the world have had their unemployments rates double from pre-covid numbers due to the impacts.

To be fair the lockdowns and restrictions on businesses and life across the country and throughout the world would have severely impacted the unemployment rate and the GDP for any president who happened to be in office at this time in our history in my opinion. I don't put a lot of blame on him personally for the current unemployment rate or pain in our economy. Countries across the world have had their unemployments rates double from pre-covid numbers due to the impacts.

They don't believe it either. However their transparent strategy is to try and convince you that only the US is suffering because of Trump.

Liberals believe people are dumb. The problem is, only liberals are dumb, not the Republicans and not the Independents. Their motto is, lie enough times, and a lie becomes the truth. To them it actually does, but not to other people.

As long as you defend abortion, or any “right” thereto, you forfeit any credibility in claiming to have any concern about any human life.

If you won't stand up for the lives of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, who are murdered in far greater numbers than all other human beings of all other categories combined; then what credibility do you think you can possibly have in expressing any concern about the lives of any of those other human beings?

The only rational answer to that question would be, “none at all”.

Forum List

Back