What a Biden Presidency would look like

I was Republican, worked for a dozen years and then realized what assholes they were

Right. I can tell by your positions and arguments that you were once a Republican. :auiqs.jpg:

You were no more a Republican than I was a US Senator.
I voted for Ron Reagan and Daddy Bush twice.

I soured on Republicans after that

Check them on everify

If they clear the employer is clear

Sounds good to me. Write to Piglosi and have her House create a bill for that. Trump will sign it in a heartbeat.

The Democrats don't want to resolve this problem, and Pelosi will never pass it. She wants "comprehensive" immigration reform, or nothing at all. Any bill that doesn't give amnesty and citizenship to millions, it just doesn't meet her approval.

COVID-19
Biden has hammered the Trump administration for failing to coordinate a unified national pandemic response, and one of his first appointments would be a single official charged with addressing persistent shortages in testing supplies and personal protective equipment. Biden wants the federal government to hire 100,000 people to conduct contact tracing
What a waste of tax dollars

COVID-19
Biden has hammered the Trump administration for failing to coordinate a unified national pandemic response, and one of his first appointments would be a single official charged with addressing persistent shortages in testing supplies and personal protective equipment. Biden wants the federal government to hire 100,000 people to conduct contact tracing
Save lives

Yes, Democrats are unintended idiots.

Raising the minimum wage BEST case is a zero sum game. You raise the minimum wage, then the more highly skilled workers all proportionally need more money to make up for their higher skills, then the companies raise the prices of their products to fund that, then the lowest end can't afford them and ... Democrats raise the minimum wage ...

The reality though is that through each cycle lots of companies cut staff through automation, process redesign, offshoring and other efficiency efforts and shed more and more low end jobs along the way.

Democrats are just stupid. Raising the minimum wage sounds fair for 30 seconds until you think it through. Democrats unfortunately can't, don't and won't think their stupid ideas through, they just won't

Plus it creates out of control inflation.

You get a job out of high school that pays $12.00 an hour. After you learn the job and other jobs in the company, you get raises along the way. Now because of all your experience, you are making $16.00 an hour.

Then somebody like Biden gets in and makes the new minimum wage $15.00 an hour. Think that kid who worked at that company for three years is going to stand for that? He's now making only one dollar over minimum wage. So he stomps into the supervisors office and demands much more.

The supervisor has no choice. Give this good employee a raise, or let him walk and hire a newbie for $15.00 that doesn't know anything.

Now that worker is making $20.00 an hour. Okay, that's fine. But then another employee who's making $20.00 an hour at that company who's been there much longer and has much more experience finds out about the raise his coworker just got because of the new minimum wage. What do you suppose he's going to do?

COVID-19

Not for a Democrat. More government employees means more likely Democrat voters. Slow Joe wants to waste our tax dollars to buy votes and make the federal government even bigger.

COVID-19
Save lives

What makes you think that contact tracers save any lives at all? Most citizens don't speak to them.

Further, the hiring of 100's of thousands of contact tracers gives those folks a motivation to stretch this crisis out as long as possible.

COVID-19
Save lives
What from the flu?

What makes you think that contact tracers save any lives at all? Most citizens don't speak to them.

Further, the hiring of 100's of thousands of contact tracers gives those folks a motivation to stretch this crisis out as long as possible.

Given the fact several vaccines are in their final stages of testing, it's likely we will have a vaccine by the end of this year, or perhaps early next year. What are these 100,000 contact tracers going to do? Sit in offices somewhere waiting for the next virus to come along?

Given the fact several vaccines are in their final stages of testing, it's likely we will have a vaccine by the end of this year, or perhaps early next year. What are these 100,000 contact tracers going to do? Sit in offices somewhere waiting for the next virus to come along?
No different than the hundreds of call center reps sitting idly by waiting to take the millions of Odoofuscare calls that never came. Just more wasteful government spending and not real jobs.

Both parties are for Open Borders simply by dint of the fact that they are all talk and zero action.
If your spouse said he/she was making dinner and never did so, would you fool yourself in to believing he/she wants to so do but someone else's spouse keeps getting in the way?

Hillary wanted Training Programs without enforcement of business hiring them.
This was done in 2006 by GW and no business wanted to hire "expensive" US citizens.

Thanks for admitting you don't follow the news unless it's anti-Trump.
Both parties knew what was going on and when Trump wanted a ban, you're psychotic LW congress critters called his a racist.
In fact, a shitload of LWers here posted that Trump was a racist.
So you can’t do what I asked. Show me all the comments opposed to the faux China ban like exists for the real Muslim ban. Hell, Dems took the right wing nuts to court and won over the real ban. They yelled about it everyday. No one said shit about the faux ban. Nothing. Otherwise you’d post it. There are thousands of Muslim ban comments. Thousands.

Both parties are for Open Borders simply by dint of the fact that they are all talk and zero action.
If your spouse said he/she was making dinner and never did so, would you fool yourself in to believing he/she wants to so do but someone else's spouse keeps getting in the way?

This was done in 2006 by GW and no business wanted to hire "expensive" US citizens.

Both parties knew what was going on and when Trump wanted a ban, you're psychotic LW congress critters called his a racist.
So you can’t do what I asked. Show me all the comments opposed to the faux China ban like exists for the real Muslim ban. Hell, Dems took the right wing nuts to court and won over the real ban. They yelled about it everyday. No one said shit about the faux ban. Nothing. Otherwise you’d post it. There are thousands of Muslim ban comments. Thousands.
Please post Links to the 2nd week of January where the Dems wanted to stop international flights due to COVID.

Why are you conflating the Muslim ban with the fact that no one called for a COVID ban?
By the way, I was fully in favor of a Muslim ban.

COVID-19

What good would that do? I've read that a problem in the U.S. is that people are extremely reluctant to share with the government where they've been and whom they've contacted.

More "contact tracers" won't change that.

Please post Links to the 2nd week of January where the Dems wanted to stop international flights due to COVID.
In a Feb. 4 letter to Trump, Democratic Reps. Nita Lowey, chair of the Appropriations Committee, and Rose DeLauro, chair of one of the subcommittees, wrote that they “strongly support” the president’s decision to declare a public health emergency in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak, and they specifically cited the administration’s actions to impose “significant travel restrictions.”

In a Feb. 4 letter to Trump, Democratic Reps. Nita Lowey, chair of the Appropriations Committee, and Rose DeLauro, chair of one of the subcommittees, wrote that they “strongly support” the president’s decision to declare a public health emergency in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak, and they specifically cited the administration’s actions to impose “significant travel restrictions.”
Excellent!
So Trump didn't dit back and do nothing.
How did the Democrats in Congress respond?

Excellent!
The reason Trump only talks about this one action is that was the last action he took. He never received another letter of support afterward because he didn’t earn it. He was downplaying it instead.

Excellent!
The reason Trump only talks about this one action is that was the last action he took. He never received another letter of support afterward because he didn’t earn it. He was downplaying it instead.
Once again I have to inform you that I visit about 10 news outlets daily and the Ds were screaming that Trump was racist for wanting to stop International flights during the onset of the COVID invasion.
It's nice that you tried to avoid this fact by stating 2 people agreed, but let's not forget the several hundred D rats in Congress.

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

You left out fleecing US manufacturing jobs to China, and announcing that Assad must be removed and getting us back into war overseas. Also cashless bail for all nationwide with the 300% increase in violent crime like NYC.

Forum List

Back