🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What America’s Great Unwinding Would Mean for the World.

The world will be fine without the US as its police force and judicial system.

And the US will be better off in the long run once we stop being so.
Right, China is ready to take the job.

Start learning Chinese and also maybe learn how to escape your house when they soder you inside alive.

There is a danger. A dying empire often lashes out in desperation. We can only hope it dies much like the USSR did.

The thing is this is intended and expected.

The world economic forum is expecting this, it's part of their great reset where as the way it, America won't be the world's super power it will instead be several countries running everything.

The only painful translation will be for everyday people.

Right, China is ready to take the job.

Start learning Chinese and also maybe learn how to escape your house when they soder you inside alive.

Just keep hiding under your bed, all will be ok little buddy,.

Just keep hiding under your bed, all will be ok little buddy,.
chinese-president-us-_jord.jpg

Ready for another Pandemic?

What can I say, that has pretty much been my philosophy my whole life, making the best of whatever is thrown at me. I do not dwell on the "worst case scenario" or live my life waiting for the next shoe to drop. I am the guy that sees the gold behind the silver lining.

My wife is like you, she always sees the bad that might happen, she always looses sleep over "what ifs". Perhaps it is a female thing. Over the past 30 years I have sort of gotten her to not be as bad about assuming the worst.

Odd that people like you are so bothered by my view of life, so much so that you would even wish harm on me and my family.

It is not about being smug, it is about truly not understanding those that always dwell on the negative.

What do you gain over me by always fearing the worst instead of always expecting the best?

It's not only that, you are smug and arrogant, how many times have you talked about how you and your family will be fine so you don't give a damn if others are negatively impacted by those things that you claim are 'no big deal'? If something is bad for others, the hell with them, you're doing great, that's always been your attitude on here. So don't lecture me about wishing harm on you or your family, because I did not do that in any remote way. I did state that I hope your carelessness in not giving a damn about important issues that affect other's lives come back to bite you in the ass someday, I said nothing about your family. As you have pointed out here many times, your children are highly successful in their own right, so why would they be impacted by anything concerning you?

There's nothing wrong with looking for the silver lining and trying to see the positive in things, but to ignore serious issues by burying your head in the sand and telling everyone how you're doing great, isn't going to convey that you try to only look at the positive in life. It's going to convey that you're a smug and arrogant asshole that only cares about yourself, and as long as things are good in your world, then nothing needs to change.

At least your wife sounds like a smart woman, although she did marry you, so that's a point taken away. ;)

The world will be fine without the US as its police force and judicial system.

And the US will be better off in the long run once we stop being so.
It's the transition that's dangerous. The power vacuum must be filled, and people get hurt by all the jockeying until it is.

It's not only that, you are smug and arrogant, how many times have you talked about how you and your family will be fine so you don't give a damn if others are negatively impacted by those things that you claim are 'no big deal'? If something is bad for others, the hell with them, you're doing great, that's always been your attitude on here. So don't lecture me about wishing harm on you or your family, because I did not do that in any remote way. I did state that I hope your carelessness in not giving a damn about important issues that affect other's lives come back to bite you in the ass someday, I said nothing about your family. As you have pointed out here many times, your children are highly successful in their own right, so why would they be impacted by anything concerning you?

There's nothing wrong with looking for the silver lining and trying to see the positive in things, but to ignore serious issues by burying your head in the sand and telling everyone how you're doing great, isn't going to convey that you try to only look at the positive in life. It's going to convey that you're a smug and arrogant asshole that only cares about yourself, and as long as things are good in your world, then nothing needs to change.

At least your wife sounds like a smart woman, although she did marry you, so that's a point taken away. ;)
He probably supports China rising to help reduce global population levels and help climate change or something stupid like that.

He probably thinks he is saving earth or something to that effect.

Have they been proven wrong?

Did Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan prove the wrong?

Does the 32 trillion dollar deficit prove them wrong?

Does our unstable economy prove them wrong?

Does our broken political system prove them wrong?
Yes all of those things.

we win war we lose a war. All natiuons do that.

The deficit is irrelevant.

ALL econimies aqre unstable the US less so than any other,.

The political system is working fine

Yes all of those things.

we win war we lose a war. All natiuons do that.

The deficit is irrelevant.

ALL econimies aqre unstable the US less so than any other,.

The political system is working fine

As long as you don’t have another civil war.

The enemy within, and all that.

He probably supports China rising to help reduce global population levels and help climate change or something stupid like that.

He probably thinks he is saving earth or something to that effect.

I honestly think he's too much of a narcissist to care about others or even the planet that way.

His only trigger that I've seen to date is defending LGBTQ and people of color, and I think that's only so he can be a thorn in the side of those he believes to be on the 'right'.

If we follow his typical attitude, I'm sure he thinks 'climate change' is 'no big deal', one thing we might actually agree on, but who knows.

It's not only that, you are smug and arrogant, how many times have you talked about how you and your family will be fine so you don't give a damn if others are negatively impacted by those things that you claim are 'no big deal'? If something is bad for others, the hell with them, you're doing great, that's always been your attitude on here.

Yep, that is my attitude.

Not much more than a decade ago my family was living in poverty and I was lucky to not have my car repossessed. When I talked about it on forums like this I was told I needed to better my situation and that it was all my fault. Thus we did. None of you people gave a fuck about us when we were down, why would I give a fuck about any of you all?

So don't lecture me about wishing harm on you or your family, because I did not do that in any remote way. I did state that I hope your carelessness in not giving a damn about important issues that affect other's lives come back to bite you in the ass someday,

That is just it, 90% of the shit talked about on this forum are not important issues.

I care about me and mine, that is all I have control over. Why should I care about the slaves to the duopoly that bring all that is happening in this country upon themselves by putting party over country when they are in the voting booth. A lot of things need to change, but sadly those are never the things that people focus on. Thus we are where we are.

At least your wife sounds like a smart woman, although she did marry you, so that's a point taken away.

There is nothing smart about always looking for the worst to happen, she realizes it but was raised in such a way that it is hard even after 30 years of trying to change.

But yes, I won the jackpot when she said "I DO" and I am thankful for her each and every day.

The conundrum facing America’s allies is how to cope with a great imperial power in decline that is still a great imperial power.

peculiar cognitive dissonance seems to have taken hold in the world. The Western response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine—led and propped up by the United States—has reminded the world that the international order is, if anything, more dependent on American military, economic, and financial might now than only a few years ago. Yet everywhere you turn, there is a sense that the U.S. is in some form of terminal decline; too divided, incoherent, violent, and dysfunctional to sustain its Pax Americana. Moscow and Beijing seem to think that the great American unwinding has already begun, while in Europe, officials worry about a sudden American collapse. “Do we talk about it?” Michel Duclos, a former French ambassador to Syria who remains well connected within Europe’s diplomatic network, told me, somewhat indignantly, after I asked whether an American implosion was ever discussed at the highest levels of government. “We never stop talking about it.”

America is not an empire and never has been

So this thread is flawed from the beginning

Forum List

Back