What are REPUBLICANS going to do to clean up Trump's 7 trillion debt?

No, how he handled it. He learned about how bad it was in February and he lied to us because he didn't want it to hurt his election chances. He said he didn't want to panic us but that's fucking horseshit. If you know of a virus coming and it's airborn and deadly, fucking tell us. For this alone he should not be president. Hiding shit from us because he doesn't want to panic? Fucking idiot.
@kaz doesn't think.

He's a partisan reactionary.
You did something wrong with the mention. I didn't get the notification and my name isn't underlined. I think it's because you're stupid.

sealybooboo and MarcATL: This is the Republicans fault! A party is to blame for the virus, the Republican party! Kaz is so partisan saying it's stupid to blame a virus on one party! OMG, kaz isn't blaming Republicans for the virus! He's so partisan!!!!

You're the fucking idiots.

Think ...

Ya know, I want to know. Why does our government spend so much money. Budget for FY2021 is almost 5 trillion.

Think about that. 5 trillion!

Thats:

12.7 billion per day
571 million per hour
9.5 million per minute
$159,000 per second

Where does all that money go?
Trump was bragging about some "new" bomb a few months ago.

Nothing.

They were voted out, liberal budget hawks will deal with it and be judged on their success in paying of the debt.
Here's a partisan Republican stooge ADMITTING that they believing in spending like drunken sailors, but leaving Democrats w/the bill.

It doesn't get more plain than that folks.

You try HARD to parade your stupidity when you keep IGNORING the well known fact that bills starts in the House, which is currently under democrat majority. They recently proposed a 2.2 TRILLION package.

Fox News

House Democrats’ stimulus bill includes stimulus checks for illegal immigrants, protections from deportations

By Adam Shaw

September 30, 2020

Excerpt:

A stimulus package proposed by Democrats in the House of Representatives includes a number of items that will benefit illegal immigrants -- including an expansion of stimulus checks and protections from deportations for illegal immigrants in certain “essential” jobs.

The $2.2 trillion bill includes language that allows some illegal immigrants -- who are “engaged in essential critical infrastructure labor or services in the United States” -- to be placed into “a period of deferred action” and authorized to work if they meet certain conditions.

LINK

No, how he handled it. He learned about how bad it was in February and he lied to us because he didn't want it to hurt his election chances. He said he didn't want to panic us but that's fucking horseshit. If you know of a virus coming and it's airborn and deadly, fucking tell us. For this alone he should not be president. Hiding shit from us because he doesn't want to panic? Fucking idiot.
@kaz doesn't think.

marc calling someone partisan....lol........

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
@kaz doesn't think.

What's even funnier is that Marc was calling me partisan because I said it was stupid to blame the virus on a party. He's like no it's not, it's the Republicans! You're partisan, kaz!

Dude doesn't ... think ...

@kaz doesn't think.

What's even funnier is that Marc was calling me partisan because I said it was stupid to blame the virus on a party. He's like no it's not, it's the Republicans! You're partisan, kaz!

Dude doesn't ... think ...
at one time marc did.....he wasnt as partisan as he has become....

• Thanks
Ya know, I want to know. Why does our government spend so much money. Budget for FY2021 is almost 5 trillion.

Think about that. 5 trillion!

Thats:

12.7 billion per day
571 million per hour
9.5 million per minute
$159,000 per second

Where does all that money go?
Trump was bragging about some "new" bomb a few months ago.

Meanwhile you must be living in the basement since you missed this Stimulus bill that was passed by the House Majority Democrats just 5 months ago.

Microsoft

Here’s what’s included in the $3 trillion HEROES Act
LINK

====

Only 5 TRILLION proposed and passed by the Democrats you manage to forget.

• Thanks
I challenge any of you rightwing liars to produce just ONE post where I stated that I'm a Democrat.

I've been a member here for 11 years guys, this should be a layup.

Just one.

They seem to have no answers and let him make this mess.
Why should they do anything? It's Biden's game now. He wanted it, and part of the job is fiscal management. Let's see if he cuts spending anywhere.

I challenge any of you rightwing liars to produce just ONE post where I stated that I'm a Democrat.

Just one.

You just called me literally "partisan" because I said it was stupid to blame a virus on a political party and you said no it's not it's the Republicans.

I challenge you to produce any posts that state you aren't a Democrat with content demonstrating that

You just called me literally "partisan" because I said it was stupid to blame a virus on a political party and you said no it's not it's the Republicans.

I challenge you to produce any posts that state you aren't a Democrat with content demonstrating that
Sure, after you produce evidence that you're not a wife-beater.

You are full of shit since your postings are always one directional against Republicans, never see you lambast Democrats in the forum.

• Thanks

Just one.

This is why I'm over-the-moon about more progressive Democrats winning in historically "conservative" areas.

Things are slowly changing, thank God!

I WISH the Democrats were experiencing a true left wave.

It'll take some years, but I, and many other American patriots, are ready for that fight.

I'm looking forward to the Democrats informing the American people of how harmful Republican leadership is for the country.

They will. And they'll pay for it in two years. So in '22, we'll have an OVERWHELMING force of Democrats in power.

Mark my words.

Help us get rid of them whenever a Democrat is in Office.

OK, since you're stupid and you don't think, I'll DUMB DOWN my question for you.

Show any posts you wrote where it's clear a Democrat wouldn't have written that. Show any value not Democrat party.

And that Democrats aren't far left enough isn't it. That's just saying the only problem with Democrats is they aren't pure enough for you.

Show any posts where you said something a Democrat would say wow, that isn't us.

Something that CONTRADICTS you being a Democrat.

I mean my God you're a simpleton. Dude, think ...

OK, let's be fair here. The number is 1.2 trillion. The remaining number is because of the pandemic.
And that 7 trillion number, is about to get bigger. No avoiding it.
It will have to be made up later. My guess, tax increases on corporations and the wealthy.
I think Biden's already intimated that.

However, there only needed to be a pandemic bailout because Republicans lied to the public about how dangerous the virus was. The fact that instead of actual pandemic relief for We The People, they gave almost all of it to corporations like the Chinese shipping firm Foremost Group that Mitch McConnell is married to, notwithstanding.

Just one.

This is why I'm over-the-moon about more progressive Democrats winning in historically "conservative" areas.

It'll take some years, but I, and many other American patriots, are ready for that fight.

I'm looking forward to the Democrats informing the American people of how harmful Republican leadership is for the country.

They will. And they'll pay for it in two years. So in '22, we'll have an OVERWHELMING force of Democrats in power.

Mark my words.

Dunce, none of those quotes show me stating that I'm a member of the Democratic Party.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

upload-2020-8-4-11-56-50.png

OK, since you're stupid and you don't think, I'll DUMB DOWN my question for you.

Show any posts you wrote where it's clear a Democrat wouldn't have written that. Show any value not Democrat party.

And that Democrats aren't far left enough isn't it. That's just saying the only problem with Democrats is they aren't pure enough for you.

Show any posts where you said something a Democrat would say wow, that isn't us.

Who's standard are we going by here, YOURS!???

You must be out of your cotton-pickin' mind!

Just one.

Mark my words.

Dunce, none of those quotes show me stating that I'm a member of the Democratic Party.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

upload-2020-8-4-11-56-50.png

They all say you're a member of the Democrat party.

You call a libertarian a "partisan" Republican because you're stupid and are blaming a virus on a party.

Now with one post after another with you lauding the Democrats, you say that doesn't make you a Democrat.

You're just the dumbest, most vacuous schmuck. No wonder you're a Democrat

Last edited:

Who's standard are we going by here, YOURS!???

You must be out of your cotton-pickin' mind!

So no, you can't find any post that contradicts that you're a Democrat. Of course you can't

Forum List

Back