🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are the options for those like me?

Clinton as president is going to continue most of the same policies we have now which means no radical changes. Republicans in Congress will block most of her legislation just as they did with Obama. She's a safe bet to continue the status quo. Trump on the hand has indicated that he plans to turn the country upside down with radical changes in foreign policy, trade policy, immigration, and taxation none of which he has any experience. His unpredictability, temper tantrums, and lack of understanding of international politics could embarrass the nation, start a trade war, or even a nuclear exchange. I suppose if you don't believe this is a great country, then Trump's your natural choice.

So what you're saying is that the Republican Congress will keep Hillary on a leash, but they won't be able to do that with Trump? How in hell does that work?

Trump will have to go through the same channels as Hillary. Given the fact that there are no college courses for becoming President, all Presidents that take the job are learning as they go along.

What it really boils down to is who they choose as their advisors. While Trump may be a man with little experience in politics, he will pick people who are more than capable of handling the departments that are vital to our country. Because he doesn't have the baggage of Hillary, he's not under any obligation to repay anybody for past favors or be in the position of blackmail.

The country is nearly 20 trillion in debt, and we can't get a balanced budget yet alone surplus to bring the debt down with a Democrat President in charge. This is been the biggest issue between the Republican Congress and DumBama.

And again, my biggest concern is Supreme Court justices. With that paramount issue alone, I will be voting for Trump. A leftist court would destroy our country.

Clinton as president is going to continue most of the same policies we have now which means no radical changes. Republicans in Congress will block most of her legislation just as they did with Obama. She's a safe bet to continue the status quo. Trump on the hand has indicated that he plans to turn the country upside down with radical changes in foreign policy, trade policy, immigration, and taxation none of which he has any experience. His unpredictability, temper tantrums, and lack of understanding of international politics could embarrass the nation, start a trade war, or even a nuclear exchange. I suppose if you don't believe this is a great country, then Trump's your natural choice.

So what you're saying is that the Republican Congress will keep Hillary on a leash, but they won't be able to do that with Trump? How in hell does that work?

Trump will have to go through the same channels as Hillary. Given the fact that there are no college courses for becoming President, all Presidents that take the job are learning as they go along.

What it really boils down to is who they choose as their advisors. While Trump may be a man with little experience in politics, he will pick people who are more than capable of handling the departments that are vital to our country. Because he doesn't have the baggage of Hillary, he's not under any obligation to repay anybody for past favors or be in the position of blackmail.

The country is nearly 20 trillion in debt, and we can't get a balanced budget yet alone surplus to bring the debt down with a Democrat President in charge. This is been the biggest issue between the Republican Congress and DumBama.

And again, my biggest concern is Supreme Court justices. With that paramount issue alone, I will be voting for Trump. A leftist court would destroy our country.
No, I didn't say the Congress can control Hillary or Trump for that matter. The congress can block legislation. However, as we have seen with Obama, the president can do a lot without the blessing of congress.

The claim that the Trump presidency will rely on top advisers is just downright silly. The one thing that Trump does not do is take other peoples advice. He's a contraction by nature. Trump does not take advise. He gives advice. As he says in his own words, "I speak to a lot of people, but my primary consultant is myself, and I have a good instinct for this stuff," Donald Trump seems to think (if that’s the word) that he is expert on everything. From all reports (both in politics and business) he doesn’t take advice well. That is really scary. Thinking Trump is going hire the best and brightest is pure political rhetoric. Just as in his campaign, his advisers are going to feed him information and he's going form policy which is insane considering what the job of president covers.

No, I didn't say the Congress can control Hillary or Trump for that matter. The congress can block legislation. However, as we have seen with Obama, the president can do a lot without the blessing of congress.

The claim that the Trump presidency will rely on top advisers is just downright silly. The one thing that Trump does not do is take other peoples advice. He's a contraction by nature. Trump does not take advise. He gives advice. As he says in his own words, "I speak to a lot of people, but my primary consultant is myself, and I have a good instinct for this stuff," Donald Trump seems to think (if that’s the word) that he is expert on everything. From all reports (both in politics and business) he doesn’t take advice well. That is really scary. Thinking Trump is going hire the best and brightest is pure political rhetoric. Just as in his campaign, his advisers are going to feed him information and he's going form policy which is insane considering what the job of president covers.

I don't think so. Nobody successful in this country made all their own decisions. No President ever was an expert on foreign affairs, an expert on the economy, an expert on domestic relations, an expert on military activity, an expert at anything.

Donald Trump (like many successful employers) knows very well that in order to get the job done, you hire the right people. He made a TV series out of it. He became a billionaire using that strategy.

So what does the President actually do? He makes the decisions on what his experts come up with. Iraq is now in the hands of terrorists and in a civil war. Why? Because DumBama went against all his military experts advice. They all told him not to totally pull out of Iraq. But reelection was more important than listening to his professionals. To hell with Iraq, I need to regain this presidency.

See, I don't think Trump would ever do anything like that. I don't think Trump would go to a fundraiser less than 24 hours after a horrific attack in Benghazi.

My father was here helping me get one of my apartments ready for rental. We often discuss politics. My father is usually a Democrat voter, but is very intrigued by Trump. At that time, Russia buzzed our ships. So I asked my father, if Trump were President today, do you think Putin would have sent a fighter plane anywhere near our ships? We both bust out laughing.

None of our adversaries would fear Hillary. She has too much baggage. They will be on pins and needles if Trump wins, because they don't know what the hell that guy will do next. And that's the way I like it.

I don't think so. Nobody successful in this country made all their own decisions. No President ever was an expert on foreign affairs, an expert on the economy, an expert on domestic relations, an expert on military activity, an expert at anything.

Donald Trump (like many successful employers) knows very well that in order to get the job done, you hire the right people. He made a TV series out of it. He became a billionaire using that strategy.

So what does the President actually do? He makes the decisions on what his experts come up with. Iraq is now in the hands of terrorists and in a civil war. Why? Because DumBama went against all his military experts advice. They all told him not to totally pull out of Iraq. But reelection was more important than listening to his professionals. To hell with Iraq, I need to regain this presidency.

See, I don't think Trump would ever do anything like that. I don't think Trump would go to a fundraiser less than 24 hours after a horrific attack in Benghazi.

My father was here helping me get one of my apartments ready for rental. We often discuss politics. My father is usually a Democrat voter, but is very intrigued by Trump. At that time, Russia buzzed our ships. So I asked my father, if Trump were President today, do you think Putin would have sent a fighter plane anywhere near our ships? We both bust out laughing.

None of our adversaries would fear Hillary. She has too much baggage. They will be on pins and needles if Trump wins, because they don't know what the hell that guy will do next. And that's the way I like it.
Successful presidents have been clear about their vision, have laid out their agenda, and with foreign policy, our friends know we have their back and our enemies fear us, and there’s a constancy in American leadership. Trump is proposing the exact opposite. There can be no unpredictability.

As a negotiator, unpredictability can be a useful tool, however we're not electing a head negotiator. The job of the president is to set policy and to manage the largest bureaucracy in the world, not to negotiate contracts and trade deals. In dealing with congress, the president must be consistent and predictable.

Don't put too much faith in the quality of a presidents advisers. Look at the disaster that was the W administration.

Successful presidents have been clear about their vision, have laid out their agenda, and with foreign policy, our friends know we have their back and our enemies fear us, and there’s a constancy in American leadership. Trump is proposing the exact opposite. There can be no unpredictability.

As a negotiator, unpredictability can be a useful tool, however we're not electing a head negotiator. The job of the president is to set policy and to manage the largest bureaucracy in the world, not to negotiate contracts and trade deals. In dealing with congress, the president must be consistent and predictable.

Oh please. One of DumBama's first agendas was to run around the world apologizing for Americas wrongdoings. He's made friends of our enemies and enemies of our friends.

We need to put in place a person that our adversaries worry about. The current administration has paved the way for Iran to eventually get nukes. He gave Iraq to ISIS. He traded our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly private that deserted his country. Israel is in total disgust with big-ears. He's emptying out Gitmo like there was a fire in the place. He sent a bust of Churchill back to England and told them to move it. Our enemies love the Democrats.

Hillary will continue this path we are currently on. And in as much as I don't think Trump has the experience to be President, I can't think of any better choice with Hillary. Look at what she's done with her experience so far.

Hillary is so corrupt she can't be trusted to run my household budget let alone the country.
Trump is only in it for his own entertainment & possibly his wallet.

Where do I go? Third party is a dead end. Do I just pack my bags & go home so to speak? Cross my fingers & hope our economy survives the next 4 years?

I truly have no idea where to focus my attention. Up to this point I have focused on anti Trump shit in a desperate attempt to see a change at our convention to see help for the down ballets but I'm beginning to see that is a lost cause too. Plus it's making me hated here by both sides rather than just one.

Sucks to be in this jar of sour pickles

The answer is simple.

Don't vote for bad dishonest government.

Crooked Hillary will definitely without a doubt give you bad dishonest government.

Trump may or may not give you bad government. Nobody knows because he never held elected office before.

Trump is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.

Either don't vote for either one or vote for the lesser of two evils. Trump is absolutely the lesser of those two evils.

Oh please. One of DumBama's first agendas was to run around the world apologizing for Americas wrongdoings. He's made friends of our enemies and enemies of our friends.

We need to put in place a person that our adversaries worry about. The current administration has paved the way for Iran to eventually get nukes. He gave Iraq to ISIS. He traded our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly private that deserted his country. Israel is in total disgust with big-ears. He's emptying out Gitmo like there was a fire in the place. He sent a bust of Churchill back to England and told them to move it. Our enemies love the Democrats.

Hillary will continue this path we are currently on. And in as much as I don't think Trump has the experience to be President, I can't think of any better choice with Hillary. Look at what she's done with her experience so far.
Our allies are far more fearful of Trump than our enemies. The most common description of Trump among our allies are Dangerous, foolish, irrational, scary, terrifying, irresponsible, a clown, and a disaster. There greatest fear is certainly not his immigration policies, nor threats of setting aside trade agreements. Having a temperamental, unpredictable president with no experience in international politics sitting on a nuclear arsenal that could destroy most of the earth scares the shit out them. They certainly have good reason for their fear with Trump advising non-nuclear nations to acquire nuclear weapons.

Those that bear only ill will toward the US, are certainly more supportive of Trump than our friends. Having a neophyte in the presidency who can't even unite his own party is certainly good news for those that oppose us.

Korean Business News Daily is reporting that North Korean leader, Kim Jong-Un has thrown in his support for Donald Trump in the United States 2016 Presidential election. Kim Jong-Un, has been “closely following” both the GOP and Democratic debates and only came to this decision “after watching the Democrat debate on Tuesday night” according to KB News Daily.

And what does Putin say about Trump? “Donald Trump is a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt,” “He says he wants to move on to a new, more substantial relationship, a deeper relationship with Russia, how can we not welcome that?” he said. “Of course we welcome that.”

A new ISIS propaganda video celebrates the attack in Belgium and features Donald Trump with flames rolling over his face and background voices urging brothers to rise to destroy the foolish infidel.

Last edited:

No one expects Trump to to be an expert in everything. However he should bring something applicable to the job to the oval office, public service, knowledge of the workings of government, experience in foreign affairs, international politics, economic policy, a background in law or the military, etc. Making a piss pot of money screwing his creditors, investors, and customers is really not going to help him as president.

Hillary is so corrupt she can't be trusted to run my household budget let alone the country.

Where do I go? Third party is a dead end. Do I just pack my bags & go home so to speak? Cross my fingers & hope our economy survives the next 4 years?

I truly have no idea where to focus my attention. Up to this point I have focused on anti Trump shit in a desperate attempt to see a change at our convention to see help for the down ballets but I'm beginning to see that is a lost cause too. Plus it's making me hated here by both sides rather than just one.

Just because Republicans have thrown everything plus the kitchen sink at Hillary, that does not make her corrupt. Has she done some things that are questionable? Yes, but so have most politicians. None of those things are worthy of putting her in the corrupt category. When we look at those who run for the office of president, we can pretty much assume that they all are narcissists to some extent. That doesn't bother me either, so long as they at least have the best interest of the country at heart. When I look at Trump and Hillary, I see Hillary as wanting to do what is best for America. When I look at Trump, I see a man who is playing a game and wants to win really bad but really doesn't care much about America. In the end, if Hillary wins, she will move to the center, because that is where she is comfortable. As a senator, she worked well with many Republicans, and I suspect she would work well with them again as president, so long as they don't try to stand against her every move as they did with Obama. If I were you, I would vote for Hillary. The more Republican support she gets, the more she will realize that she should stay toward the center. This will pull her away from the crazy Sanders' supporters who think she's a Republican anyway. Last of all, support your Republican Senator and Congressman, if that is what you see as being best.

Back in the 60's Trump would have been the answer to the radical left and the uncertain right 's political future but alas the radical left morphed into the establishment left wing socialists and the uncertain right morphed into the ....uncertain right. Trump is taking a cut in salary to become president so he ain't in it to pad his wallet.

He doesn't need to pad his wallet. What he is in it for is to pad his ego, and that is the only reason that he is in it, as far as I can see.

The answer is simple.

Crooked Hillary will definitely without a doubt give you bad dishonest government.

Trump may or may not give you bad government. Nobody knows because he never held elected office before.

Trump is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.

Either don't vote for either one or vote for the lesser of two evils. Trump is absolutely the lesser of those two evils.

Quite the contrary, guy. Trump would either start a war or a recession if he got in. He has no idea how to run a government. He doesn't even know how to run a business, as most of his businesses have crashed and burned.

Do I think Hillary will return to the kinds of pay to play nonsense we had when her husband was president. Yup.

So what?

When her husband was president, we werent' at war with anyone and the economy was booming.

The answer is simple.

Quite the contrary, guy. Trump would either start a war or a recession if he got in. He has no idea how to run a government. He doesn't even know how to run a business, as most of his businesses have crashed and burned.

Do I think Hillary will return to the kinds of pay to play nonsense we had when her husband was president. Yup.

So what?

When her husband was president, we werent' at war with anyone and the economy was booming.

You are confused and wrong on your facts.

You have no idea how Trump will govern. He has never held a public office. We do know that he is a successful businessman and that is better by any corrupt career politician or third rate lawyer like Crooked Hillary that has a long record of dishonesty and corruption.

In Trump's foreign policy speech he specially said he is tired of US interventionism.

If war is your criteria then you really have it wrong.

Slick Willy bombed Baghdad for two weeks over some silly UN bullshit about weapons of mass destruction or something. Then he bombed the Christians in Bosnia to protect the fucking Muslims. Then there was that stupid war in Somalia that got our Rangers killed just to go after some warlords that had nothing to do with out security. He was too weak to kill Bin Laden when he had the chance. He said the 1993 Muslim terrorist attack on the World Trade Center was nothing more than a New York Police matter.

Crooked Hillary voted for the invasion of Iraq. Do you want me to post her Iraq war speech again? She was part of an administration that fought the war in Iraq for three years and then called it a success. She was part of the escalation of the Afghanistan war in which thousands of American troops died and nothing of substance to show for it. She help to engineer the failure in Iraq through her incompetency and she was part of the decision to bomb Lybia, which as we all know turned out to be a disaster. She was in charge of the disaster in Benghazi and then lied to the American people and the families of the Benghazi victims about it.

There are many things about Trump that I don't like. At the end of the day he is an obnoxious New York big government Liberal that will not do the right thing to dismantle this bloated debt ridden out of control Federal government or curtail this destructive welfare state.

On the positive side he will probably be successful in stimulating Obama's dismal economy. I think he also will take the necessary measures to protect Americans from the fucking Muslims, which Obama and Crooked Hillary are too cowardly and politically correct to do.

Hillary will continue with the failures of Obama by raiding the Treasury and giving the money to the filthy ass Democrat special interest groups and welfare queens and illegal aliens. The economy will continue to be dismal under her. She will continue with a disastrous weak foreign policy that is the laughing stock of the world. The debt will continue to sky rocket. She will lie to the American people every chance she gets. Her incompetence will flow throughout the government. She will attack our Constitutional rights. She already said that will be part of her agenda.

Crooked Hillary will probably wind up being even a worse President than this Obama asshole.

I have no plans to vote for either Trump or Crooked Hillary because both are bad government. However, if it looks like it is a close race then I may go ahead and vote for Trump in order to deny Crooked Hillary. That would be the right thing to do.

You are confused and wrong on your facts.

You have no idea how Trump will govern. He has never held a public office. We do know that he is a successful businessman and that is better by any corrupt career politician or third rate lawyer like Crooked Hillary that has a long record of dishonesty and corruption.

Except that he isn't a "successful" businessman. He's a guy who has had multiple business failures and has been sued hundreds of times by business partners. If he hadn't inherited money, he'd be in the poorhouse. But even if he were, the skill sets to be a successful businessman are not the same as the ones needed to be a successful political leader.

In Trump's foreign policy speech he specially said he is tired of US interventionism.

If war is your criteria then you really have it wrong.

He has also said he is cool with torture and murdering the families of terrorists. In short, he's reckless.

Slick Willy bombed Baghdad for two weeks over some silly UN bullshit about weapons of mass destruction or something. Then he bombed the Christians in Bosnia to protect the fucking Muslims. Then there was that stupid war in Somalia that got our Rangers killed just to go after some warlords that had nothing to do with out security. He was too weak to kill Bin Laden when he had the chance. He said the 1993 Muslim terrorist attack on the World Trade Center was nothing more than a New York Police matter.

So, um, yeah. And how many American servicemen died as a result of your laundry list. I think it was 19 in Somalia and maybe 10 in the Balkans. Not good, of course, but a far sight better than the thousands that died in Bush's misadventures.

Crooked Hillary voted for the invasion of Iraq. Do you want me to post her Iraq war speech again? She was part of an administration that fought the war in Iraq for three years and then called it a success. She was part of the escalation of the Afghanistan war in which thousands of American troops died and nothing of substance to show for it. She help to engineer the failure in Iraq through her incompetency and she was part of the decision to bomb Lybia, which as we all know turned out to be a disaster. She was in charge of the disaster in Benghazi and then lied to the American people and the families of the Benghazi victims about it.

Yawn... that's boring. So your argument is that she went along with you wingnuts in your interventionism you take no responsiblity for.

There are many things about Trump that I don't like. At the end of the day he is an obnoxious New York big government Liberal that will not do the right thing to dismantle this bloated debt ridden out of control Federal government or curtail this destructive welfare state.

Neither of which is true... but do go on.

On the positive side he will probably be successful in stimulating Obama's dismal economy. I think he also will take the necessary measures to protect Americans from the fucking Muslims, which Obama and Crooked Hillary are too cowardly and politically correct to do.

If you think who in the White House is going to effect our relationship with the middle east, you are nuts. Trump will be just as much in the pockets of the Zionists and Oil Companies as the rest of them are.

Hillary will continue with the failures of Obama by raiding the Treasury and giving the money to the filthy ass Democrat special interest groups and welfare queens and illegal aliens. The economy will continue to be dismal under her. She will continue with a disastrous weak foreign policy that is the laughing stock of the world. The debt will continue to sky rocket. She will lie to the American people every chance she gets. Her incompetence will flow throughout the government. She will attack our Constitutional rights. She already said that will be part of her agenda.

I'm sure if you cling extra tight to your gun and your bible, things will be fine.

Crooked Hillary will probably wind up being even a worse President than this Obama asshole.

I have no plans to vote for either Trump or Crooked Hillary because both are bad government. However, if it looks like it is a close race then I may go ahead and vote for Trump in order to deny Crooked Hillary. That would be the right thing to do.

Right, because electing a crazy person because you don't like Hillary is totally logical.

Make a list of your 10 most important issues. Then make a column for Clinton and a column for Trump.

Take each issue 1 by 1. Give each candidate a score of 0 to 10 based on how much you believe that candidate will help you on that issue, 10 being the most, 0 being the least.

Add up the columns. Vote for the one with the highest score.

(if the score ends up zero to zero, don't vote)

[

Except that he isn't a "successful" businessman.

LOL

Oh really? How many billions of dollars do you have in the bank?

Crooked Hillary made her $150 million dollars selling government influence and scamming money from that filthy ass Clinton Foundation money laundering operation. Only an idiot would vote for a corrupt lying incompetent dishonest bitch like her.

Of course you are a stupid Moon Bat that voted for that idiot Obama so you don't exactly have a record of making intelligent decision making at the polls so we expect you to get it wrong the next time.

The rest of your points were nothing more than typical mindless Moon Bat denial dribble and not even worthy of a response.

LOL

Oh really? How many billions of dollars do you have in the bank?

Uh, guy, having your rich daddy croak is not evidence of success. He could have taken what his dad left him and have more than he has now.

Of course, since Trump won't release his financials, we don't even know if he has billions in the bank.

Crooked Hillary made her $150 million dollars selling government influence and scamming money from that filthy ass Clinton Foundation money laundering operation. Only an idiot would vote for a corrupt lying incompetent dishonest bitch like her.

Guy, back in the 1990's, I was one of your "Impeach CLinton" right wingers. Then Bush came along and fucked up all our lives. Now, frankly, if I could have the kind of economy we had under her husband, I could really care less what she does. She could send out Seal Team Six to whack Gennifer Flowers, for all I care.

Of course you are a stupid Moon Bat that voted for that idiot Obama so you don't exactly have a record of making intelligent decision making at the polls so we expect you to get it wrong the next time.

Didn't vote for Obama in 2008. And if you guys didn't nominate the fucking Mormon in2012, I probably wouldn't have voted for him then, either.

The rest of your points were nothing more than typical mindless Moon Bat denial dribble and not even worthy of a response.

Translation- I blew away your racist and angry crazy easily.

Consider this option as a solution to your woes:

One RW'er said that both are bad choices and both are wrong.

But at least Hillary is wrong WITHIN REASON and can be worked with. Theres your answer

Either don't vote for either one or vote for the lesser of two evils.
Wrong! Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG!

See post 46.

Keep doing what you have always done, and you will keep getting what you always got.

Forum List

Back