What are you most passionate about politically?

Thanks for adding that - that is only your own "humble OPINION."

What do you think about idiots who hold opinions that are 180 degrees out of phase with the actual facts, truth, etc.?
I'm an engineer. I always try to base my opinions upon facts, evidence, and reason rather than emotionalism and popular hysteria. I am not so wedded to my own opinions that I can't be swayed to change my mind upon receiving information contrary to my beliefs.

LOL.

An Engineer!

An engineer who concludes that a "child" is not a child unless and until it lives too long and looks too much like a child to be denied anymore.

That's quite a display of logic there, Sparky.

Tell me, Mr. brainiac engineer. . .

When/ how did your own biological father first become YOUR biological father..... if you were not his child until you emerged from the womb?
I was his zygote, his blastula, his embryo, his fetus, and once I was born, his child. Your mind seems to caught in this childish delusion that a fertilized egg is equal to a fully developed living human. Do you also think an acorn is the same thing as an oak tree?

CDZ - Chuz Life's list of (Abortion related) questions that abortion proponents can't or will not answer.
CDZ - Question for abortion proponents
I'm not an abortion proponent. I'm a proponent of minding my own business and leaving such difficult decisions to the prospective parents.

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.

I'm an engineer. I always try to base my opinions upon facts, evidence, and reason rather than emotionalism and popular hysteria. I am not so wedded to my own opinions that I can't be swayed to change my mind upon receiving information contrary to my beliefs.

LOL.

An Engineer!

An engineer who concludes that a "child" is not a child unless and until it lives too long and looks too much like a child to be denied anymore.

When/ how did your own biological father first become YOUR biological father..... if you were not his child until you emerged from the womb?
I was his zygote, his blastula, his embryo, his fetus, and once I was born, his child. Your mind seems to caught in this childish delusion that a fertilized egg is equal to a fully developed living human. Do you also think an acorn is the same thing as an oak tree?

CDZ - Chuz Life's list of (Abortion related) questions that abortion proponents can't or will not answer.
I'm not an abortion proponent. I'm a proponent of minding my own business and leaving such difficult decisions to the prospective parents.

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.
1407164860826_wps_4_Pro_choice_campaigners_Gr.jpg

LOL.

An Engineer!

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.
You're hijacking the thread. Do you care about anything other than your anti-abortion zealotry?

LOL.

An Engineer!

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.
1407164860826_wps_4_Pro_choice_campaigners_Gr.jpg

LOL.

An Engineer!

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.
You're hijacking the thread. Do you care about anything other than your anti-abortion zealotry?

OP REMINDER

"What are you most passionate about politically?"

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.

OP REMINDER

Is your sig a video of you outside a planned parenthood clinic? You sure are obsessed with other people's reproductive rights.

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.

OP REMINDER

Is your sig a video of you outside a planned parenthood clinic? You sure are obsessed with other people's reproductive rights.

Killing children is not a right.

Denying children are actually children?

That's a sign of idiocy.

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.

OP REMINDER

That's a sign of idiocy.
Fine. Tell you what, I promise you that I won't get an abortion. OK?

Rigggghhhhhtttt.

That is. . .

"In your humble OPINION"

Got it.

OP REMINDER

That's a sign of idiocy.

That's great.

Still a proponent for keeping it legal though.

Aren't you.

freedom of speech and assembly freedom of the press.......i remember when this country all was a 'free speech' zone

Individual rights and that individual rights always trump the rights of the collective

Im passionate about minorities being protected from discrimination. I'm also passionate about every American having access to affordable healthcare and higher education.

What are some positions you have that fall outside the norm for your chosen (or chosen for you) affiliation?

that isn't the same question as you asked in your o/p?

I'm most passionate about the separation of church and state and freedom of speech... in other words, the first amendment.

What are some positions you have that fall outside the norm for your chosen (or chosen for you) affiliation?

My opposition to things like Roe and Obergfell isn't due to religious reasons or wanting abortion banned or SSM not allowed, but due to my strict constructional views on the constitution.

OP REMINDER

That's a sign of idiocy.

That's great.

Aren't you.
Damn straight. Legal and safe.

OP REMINDER

That's a sign of idiocy.

That's great.

Aren't you.

But you are not a proponent.

That's a sign of idiocy.

That's great.

Aren't you.

But you are not a proponent.
No. I'm a proponent of adoption. I've adopted two boys. I wouldn't advise anyone to get an abortion. I just think it should remain legal with the current restrictions.

Forum List

Back