What are you sick and tired of?

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
I have been watching way more TV than I usually do and If I hear one more idiot on the boob toob say " IN these difficult times" or any of its variations I am going to go fucking postal.

I think the song is beautiful but I don't want to hear Amazing Grace again for at least 2 years

I have been watching way more TV than I usually do and If I hear one more idiot on the boob toob say " IN these difficult times" or any of its variations I am going to go fucking postal.

I think the song is beautiful but I don't want to hear Amazing Grace again for at least 2 years

I adore that song but agree. People don't know what it means anymore. It's not really just a general "feel good" song. I'm not saying "only these people are allowed to sing it" at all--music doesn't work like that. But it's too knee-jerk, it's cheap and easy. I hate cheap and easy.

I HATE "We're all in this together". Yeah? Did I sign up for that? When?

Here's the big one:

I am sick and tired of the BBQ Beckys and the Karens. This is the worst of the pandemic, besides the actual virus. So second worse to the virus. The little Brownshirts with their newly-acquired power to rat out their neighbors on social media.

To the actual police, oh yeah. Calling 911 to report that they saw kids playing together.

I'm sick of these famous singer's and actor's on TV commercials talking about we are all together from their million dollar mansions. ... :cool:

Oh yes to THAT. one of the best things to come out of this pandemic is for once Americans see "regular people" as "heroes"--healthcare workers, first responders, the guy who delivers Amazon packages. :cool: No one cares what celebrities are doing now, and I hope that sentiment holds.

I'm sick of hearing "you aren't taking this virus seriously enough". If you are nonessential the correct response to "this crisis" is to crawl under the covers and roll into a fetal ball because any activity other than that "risks lives".

I'm sick of hearing "you aren't taking this virus seriously enough". If you are nonessential the correct response to "this crisis" is to crawl under the covers and roll into a fetal ball because any activity other than that "risks lives".
Cleaning the oven is still allowed. Unfortunately.

I'm sick of these famous singer's and actor's on TV commercials talking about we are all in this together from their million dollar mansions. ... :cool:
Amen to this, but for me, it is such a thing being said at all period. Who it comes from doesn't matter. Try saying "We are in this together." to a person going through chemotherapy for example and see what kind of response you will then get from them in return when they can't hand what is on their plate off to someone else.

I second this too. A person can only do so much.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

/——-/ I’m sick and tired of companies calling me claiming they are here for me. My car dealer did this with a “if there is anything you need, let us know ——BTW we have a special on oil changes and free AC inspection blah blah blah,”

I'm tired of ignorance. sheeple, godverment acolytes and intellectual dishonesty, pin head journalist, talking heads, politicians and people who feel they are somehow better than someone else and go out of their way to act like it.

Oh, I'm tired of seeing article head lines which say; Here's what you need to know.

But you know.....in these difficult times.....we really give a shit about you.....

I want to add- partisan hacks. Lack of reading comprehension. Intentional misinterpretation. Servants being called leaders. Legalese talk. Talking points. Experts giving their opinions. Improper education. Unconstitutional acts, laws, and the disease spread by them. People who disrespect the Rights of others, especially "officials" in suits with badges and guns and thugs in uniform that feel their shit don't stink. People who don't believe that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable Rights. Stupid sheeple. Pseudo intellectuals.

Give me a few minutes and I'm sure I can come up with more ;)

Forum List

Back