what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

What determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

We were all created in the invisible heaven, which is called energy today. Since God created us as wavebits of energy, we'll never die. The death of our flesh is just an illusion as well as everything in this false world we're living in.

The prophecies in the old testament writings by the prophets show that God planned and created the salvation for ALL His people (Israel).

What was the name given by Jews to others Jews who converted to Christianity kosher girl?

Blessed.

no. I was thinking of the ones who converted during the spanish inquisition who were called marranos, swine.

Those who think that three gods for the price of one is a good deal demonstrate an inability to ruminate especially if they were raised Jewish.

Thank you, but what you posted is an attempt to explain why they didn't believe in Jesus. It does not resolve why they have not yet been convinced that Jesus was right for the past 2000 years and counting if the Holy Spirit supposedly has already come..

Jesus came and accomplished what God sent him to do in only a few short years.

You have resolved nothing.

There are Messianic Jews that believe in Jesus.

The verse is misunderstood.
The Holy Spirit isn't done working.
Satan has blinded the minds so that people won't believe.
God has a remnant to be saved in Israel.
People are still allowed to choose whether they wish to believe or not.
Not all Israel is Israel.

Do all of them sound like easy topics to explain in one message board post without taking the topic off track? Do I look like I have a lot of time? Do I get paid for this? No.

Messianic Jews are Christians.

Not Jews.

No. They're completed Jews.

Acts 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man [which am] a Jew of Tarsus, [a city] in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

Really? Jews don't go to Heaven?

You DO realize that Jesus was Jewish, right?

Why would he ban Himself from Heaven with His own religion?

Sorry, but the Christians are wrong.

Jesus was the first Christian. Don't you know anything? Geez!

Jesus was born as a Jew, and in that manner he died, as well.

His followers were Christians.

Prophet Elijah rose in a storm to heaven, Moses and David and Solomon were sent to heaven.

What you say makes no sense.

Not true. They were Jews. They were called "the way" before they were called "Christians". Jesus first went unto the Jews for them to believe.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

John 3:1 ¶ There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Acts 18:24 ¶ And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, [and] mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

Acts 18:28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, [and that] publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.

Acts 14:1 ¶ And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.

Acts 17:1 ¶ Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Acts 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Acts 17:4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

Acts 18:8 And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized.

Last edited:
That is incorrect.

Jew means a praise unto God and I am a Jew in that I am a praise unto God.

Jew means from Judea.

I can call myself whatever I want, but If my practice is of Avodah Zarah, then I am not Jewish (unless I convert).

I'm trained by pastors or the church and you know that the church is never wrong :)

Judah means "praise", or "to praise".

Gen 29:35 (NIV) She conceived again, and when she gave birth to a son she said, "This time I will praise the Lord." So she named him Judah...

Acts 17:11 Dialog: The Meaning of Judah -- Praise

Really? The Church is never wrong?

Quick question...............what about the Inquisition? What about the killing of the Native Americans?

What about slaves for that matter? Didn't God abhor slavery? If not, then why did He free the Israelites?

Really? The Church is never wrong?

Quick question...............what about the Inquisition? What about the killing of the Native Americans?

What about slaves for that matter? Didn't God abhor slavery? If not, then why did He free the Israelites?

Not everyone who calls themselves the church is the church.

Satan tempts people to go to war and people shouldn't always go to war.

I'm part Native American.

There are Messianic Jews that believe in Jesus.

The verse is misunderstood.
The Holy Spirit isn't done working.
Satan has blinded the minds so that people won't believe.
God has a remnant to be saved in Israel.
People are still allowed to choose whether they wish to believe or not.
Not all Israel is Israel.

Do all of them sound like easy topics to explain in one message board post without taking the topic off track? Do I look like I have a lot of time? Do I get paid for this? No.

Messianic Jews are Christians.

Not Jews.

No. They're completed Jews.

Acts 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man [which am] a Jew of Tarsus, [a city] in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

Paul taught people to set aside the laws of God because they were made obsolete by Jesus in contradiction to what Moses, all the prophets, ands Jesus himself taught about the divine commands.

"Anyone who sets aside even the least of the laws demands and teaches others to do the same will have the lowest place in the kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 5:19

Paul was the very definition of the biblical serpent.

"Because you have done this you are accursed more than all cattle and all wild creatures. On your belly you shall crawl and dust you shall eat all the days of your life." Genesis 3:14

Thank you, chuck, for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of any creature that crawls on its belly....even if they have many impressive credentials.

Last edited:
Jew means a praise unto God and I am a Jew in that I am a praise unto God.

Jew means from Judea.

I can call myself whatever I want, but If my practice is of Avodah Zarah, then I am not Jewish (unless I convert).

I read somewhere Lipush that you're Hispanic, is that true? Did you convert from Hispanic to Jew?

How can you convert from being Hispanic, to not being one?
sCo_blink.gif

Can you convert a place of birth?

I am sorry, but I don't understand your question.

Being Hispanic and being Jewish are not contradicting facts.

Jew means from Judea.

I read somewhere Lipush that you're Hispanic, is that true? Did you convert from Hispanic to Jew?

sCo_blink.gif

Jews are a "people", as in "let my people go...". You can convert to the Jewish religion, but you can't convert to being an actual Jew.

sCo_blink.gif

Jews are a "people", as in "let my people go...". You can convert to the Jewish religion, but you can't convert to being an actual Jew.

Only you're convert by the Jewish law, you're Jewish.

It said so in the Jewish Halacha.

sCo_blink.gif

Like I said: you can convert to the Jewish religion, but nothing will ever make you a real DNA Jew.

Like I said: you can convert to the Jewish religion, but nothing will ever make you a real DNA Jew.

A Jew is one whose born to a Jewish mother, or a converted one to Judaism.

Once you're converted, it's like you were born to a Jewish mother.

There is no difference.

What was the name given by Jews to others Jews who converted to Christianity kosher girl?

Blessed.

That is incorrect.

My response was tongue in cheek but nevertheless correct. Koshergirl is covered by the blood of the Lamb. She has life and has it more abundantly. She is not under the law, but under the grace of God, through Christ. And because of it, God remembers her sins no more. It is the ultimate example of being blessed.

Last edited:
Koshergirl is covered by the blood of the Lamb. She has life and has it more abundantly. She is not under the law, but under the grace of God, through Christ. And because of it, God remembers her sins no more. It is the ultimate example of being blessed.
Well, other people will remember her sins.

Hope she doesn't meet them in heaven. · · :D

Forum List

Back