What do average american patriots think about world war 2?

ya... what's 11 million murdered innocents, right?

scum
Not disagreeing about Hitler, but HOW MANY did the communists murder in the 20th century?

all pretty much the same caliber

but y'all love Russia

You are obsessed with Russia ,Jillian! :laugh: :uhoh3:

24/7 --LOL

again, no.... the orange sociopath is.

and if it were a dec, they'd already be out of office

:cuckoo:

ya... what's 11 million murdered innocents, right?

scum
Not disagreeing about Hitler, but HOW MANY did the communists murder in the 20th century?

but y'all love Russia

no, the orange sociopath and his cabal are.

poor delusional trump freaks.

sad.

omg :lmao: :rolleyes-41:

but y'all love Russia

24/7 --LOL

again, no.... the orange sociopath is.

and if it were a dec, they'd already be out of office

:cuckoo:

like i said you are so predictable with your hate

that it is laughable

Hindsight being 20/20... Many of us now realized we backed the wrong horse. Stalin, and the Russia he had built atop millions of corpses of his own people have been the largest, and longest lasting threat to our national security, in the whole history of our nation. The fact that such large portions of the modern world in which we live was issued forth from Hitler's Germany speaks volumes about his contributions to humanity, and the world as a whole. Yeah... We fucked that one up.

Who should we have allied with if not Russia?

Do you believe we could have defeated Germany, Italy, Japan and Russia all at the same time?

While it's on the fringe, I believe we should have let Patton loose in starting a war with Russia after we both took Germany.
Agreed as far as going after Russia... But had we worked more closely on fostering relations with germany, as opposed to saving Britain things may have gone better for Europe as a whole.

The leftist Brigade never misses an opportunity to call anyone who disagrees with them a Racist, Nazi, and well every name in their liberal play book.

Typical and expected........It's a broken record..........they need new siglines.....this one is getting boring.

'
Do you have a credible source to show the group is anything other than racist? Note the word credible. I won't go to any sites with a frog in their logo, or that cries because Mexicans are having too many babies. I already went there, and that's how I formed my opinion.
I linked a source that breaks it down and explains it. Do YOU have a source to show that they're racist? Where did the conception that they're racist even come from? As, the way you phrased it tells me that you you've decided they're racist, as an accusation, and now because you're making said accusation, it has to be disproved without you having to back it up at all. Why don't you show me YOUR original source(s)?

You never gave me a credible link, or a link of any kind. Yes, I have determined they are racist. If you want to see that as an accusation, I don't have a problem with that. I see it as just a fact. I doubt I could convince you that a racist group you are a part of is racist, so I see no need in trying. If you have proof that the AltRight is not racist, I would appreciate the information. I never saw much need in arguing something I knew to be untrue, so if you have credible proof that I am mistaken I would be greatful.
ebu17UhuRwKlRxf9zfvS_w.png

Actually, I did, and you replied to the post the link was on. You, on the other hand, provided nothing aside from first calling them racists(Without backing it up), then calling me not only Alt-Right, but by extension through your accusation, calling me racist. I suppose that's how you debate now? No facts, just accusations?

Here's the link again, plucked from a quote within our discussion, because I had already linked it: An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

Thank you. Your odd color choice for text made your first posting of the link less than noticeable. Forgive me missing it, even after I went back and looked at previous posts.
Breitbart is far from credible, but I did read the article. There is nothing there to shed the title of racist. It's clear that the AltRight is a group of loosely associated Tribes that have similar tactics and are willing to say anything in support of their own tribe, and willing to say anything, no matter how absurd about anyone who isn't a member of their tribe. Logic and truth are not a limitation for their attacks on their targets. All that perfectly describes a large part of Trump's supporters. How was this supposed to convince me that the AltRight isn't racist?
How's my color choice odd? I love purple.

The information within the article credible, regardless of whether it's Breitbart or CNN, further proven by the fact that you attacked the source rather than the information therein, and your lack of a counterargument or link to back up your accusation of racism. Of course, the link and argument is less for you, the forum already knows you well enough, it's more for all the randoms that simply lurk. Your response is exactly what I expected, thus I'm not disappointed.

The color of your text and the color of the link are very similar. Easy for someone with less than perfect sight to see them as the same.
I'm not sure how my mistrust of Breitbart, with it's long documented history of blatant lies and misrepresentations proves the credibility of the article. You gotta explain that one to me.
Why would you expect a counter argument or link? I already said I have no desire to try to change you mind. You do remember that, don't you? I said that if you had credible evidence that the AltRight wasn't racist, I would appreciate the information. The request still stands. What you presented might be helpful for a mostly reasonable person looking and hoping for some way to justify their support for Trump with the large group of racists that share their support, but it does nothing to show the Alt Right isn't racist, or that other Trump supporters aren't joining forces with racist.

I linked a source that breaks it down and explains it. Do YOU have a source to show that they're racist? Where did the conception that they're racist even come from? As, the way you phrased it tells me that you you've decided they're racist, as an accusation, and now because you're making said accusation, it has to be disproved without you having to back it up at all. Why don't you show me YOUR original source(s)?

You never gave me a credible link, or a link of any kind. Yes, I have determined they are racist. If you want to see that as an accusation, I don't have a problem with that. I see it as just a fact. I doubt I could convince you that a racist group you are a part of is racist, so I see no need in trying. If you have proof that the AltRight is not racist, I would appreciate the information. I never saw much need in arguing something I knew to be untrue, so if you have credible proof that I am mistaken I would be greatful.

Actually, I did, and you replied to the post the link was on. You, on the other hand, provided nothing aside from first calling them racists(Without backing it up), then calling me not only Alt-Right, but by extension through your accusation, calling me racist. I suppose that's how you debate now? No facts, just accusations?

Here's the link again, plucked from a quote within our discussion, because I had already linked it: An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

Thank you. Your odd color choice for text made your first posting of the link less than noticeable. Forgive me missing it, even after I went back and looked at previous posts.
Breitbart is far from credible, but I did read the article. There is nothing there to shed the title of racist. It's clear that the AltRight is a group of loosely associated Tribes that have similar tactics and are willing to say anything in support of their own tribe, and willing to say anything, no matter how absurd about anyone who isn't a member of their tribe. Logic and truth are not a limitation for their attacks on their targets. All that perfectly describes a large part of Trump's supporters. How was this supposed to convince me that the AltRight isn't racist?

The information within the article credible, regardless of whether it's Breitbart or CNN, further proven by the fact that you attacked the source rather than the information therein, and your lack of a counterargument or link to back up your accusation of racism. Of course, the link and argument is less for you, the forum already knows you well enough, it's more for all the randoms that simply lurk. Your response is exactly what I expected, thus I'm not disappointed.

The color of your text and the color of the link are very similar. Easy for someone with less than perfect sight to see them as the same.
I'm not sure how my mistrust of Breitbart, with it's long documented history of blatant lies and misrepresentations proves the credibility of the article. You gotta explain that one to me.
Why would you expect a counter argument or link? I already said I have no desire to try to change you mind. You do remember that, don't you? I said that if you had credible evidence that the AltRight wasn't racist, I would appreciate the information. The request still stands. What you presented might be helpful for a mostly reasonable person looking and hoping for some way to justify their support for Trump with the large group of racists that share their support, but it does nothing to show the Alt Right isn't racist, or that other Trump supporters aren't joining forces with racist.
Well, then I'm sorry my color of choice is confusing to you. It was lighter, which may or may not have helped, but that bothered colorblind people.

Didn't expect a counterargument or a link, I expected you to make excuses, not read the article, pretend you have nothing to prove despite your lack of evidence or a source, and continue to call everyone racist. An actual discussion or debate is not something that I expected, which is why I said your responses are exactly what I expected, and that I was not disappointed. I'm only saying that hypothetically if what you wanted was a debate or a reasonable discussion, you'd have, again hypothetically, made a counterargument, or cited evidence and/or a source.

We on the forum know what to expect from you, I'm not here to change your mind, I'm here for the spectators.

IMG_5138.JPG

Well, then I'm sorry my color of choice is confusing to you. It was lighter, which may or may not have helped, but that bothered colorblind people.

Didn't expect a counterargument or a link, I expected you to make excuses, not read the article, pretend you have nothing to prove despite your lack of evidence or a source, and continue to call everyone racist. An actual discussion or debate is not something that I expected, which is why I said your responses are exactly what I expected, and that I was not disappointed. I'm only saying that hypothetically if what you wanted was a debate or a reasonable discussion, you'd have, again hypothetically, made a counterargument, or cited evidence and/or a source.

We on the forum know what to expect from you, I'm not here to change your mind, I'm here for the spectators.

Never said all trump supporters were racist. The Alt Right is, and lots of his support is AltRight, so you try to justify that how ever you want to.

Were many of the voters for petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama racist?

Do you believe President Obama and his wife Michelle are racist?

Do you believe President Trump is racist?

Why?

You claimed that the AltRight wasn't white supremacists. Your didn't even come close to proving your claim. I find it odd that you think your claim requires me to convince you of anything. Hitler and all the other AltRight ideals are diametrically opposed to what American represents. You have failed to separate Trump supporters from the AltRight, and you have failed to separate the AltRight from Hitler and White Supremacists. I'll be here if you want to try again.

You claimed that the AltRight wasn't white supremacists. Your didn't even come close to proving your claim. I find it odd that you think your claim requires me to convince you of anything. Hitler and all the other AltRight ideals are diametrically opposed to what American represents. You have failed to separate Trump supporters from the AltRight, and you have failed to separate the AltRight from Hitler and White Supremacists. I'll be here if you want to try again.
Opposed to what America represents? America represents what those in power, choose it to be. In a perfect version of our republic, that would be the vision of those who elected our officials...

Never said all trump supporters were racist. The Alt Right is, and lots of his support is AltRight, so you try to justify that how ever you want to.

Were many of the voters for petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama racist?

Why?

Sure, some of Obama's supporters were racist. This is a big country, and some racists voted for every candidate for what ever reason. The racist vote didn't elect him. He received too many votes from every race to make his election dependent on the racists who voted for him.
No
I have no idea if Trump is racist. Everybody knows that a large portion of his support is racist, and he will pander to what ever group supports him. If he saw that a significant number of soccer players and fans supported him I would expect him to push for soccer to be named the national sport.

Why?

Sure, some of Obama's supporters were racist. This is a big country, and some racists voted for every candidate for what ever reason. The racist vote didn't elect him. He received too many votes from every race to make his election dependent on the racists who voted for him.
No
I have no idea if Trump is racist. Everybody knows that a large portion of his support is racist, and he will pander to what ever group supports him. If he saw that a significant number of soccer players and fans supported him I would expect him to push for soccer to be named the national sport.
Everybody doesn't "know" that. Nor could they. That is merely what you believe. Faith does not a fact make...

Forum List

Back