What Do Centrists Stand For?

I'll take the bait... I am one of them.
I don't think Trump is the answer, Biden is a frail elderly man who is in obvious cognitive decline, DeSantis and RFK are not perfect, but comparatively they are saner than the rest.
The Republicans, in Washington, are a party of do nothing.
The Democrats, in Washington, have allowed the fringe to completely take over.

That is about as down the middle someone can get.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but one can be both a Lesbian a Pedophile. One can be both heterosexual and a Pedophile. They are not mutually exclusive.
if that is a case, we need another word

I am a man, can I be a lesbian? Nope, I am a heterosexual.

A heterosexual is only interested in a natural relationship as our species is designed.

I'll take the bait... I am one of them.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you find that you easily change your mind on topics or issues?

Has anyone on here every got you to think differently after talking to them?

I don't think Trump is the answer, Biden is a frail elderly man who is in obvious cognitive decline, DeSantis and RFK are not perfect, but comparatively they are saner than the rest.
The Republicans, in Washington, are a party of do nothing.
The Democrats, in Washington, have allowed the fringe to completely take over.

That is about as down the middle someone can get.

Wow, we agree on some of that, yet I bet you think I am highly biased.

The thing about being biased, one can be in the middle and still be highly biased. I am personally highly biased against both parties and pretty much everyone with a hat in the ring for POTUS right now

I've never advocated for "centrists" or "moderates". I prefer leaders with genuine convictions and ideals, even if they differ from my own. But I've come to appreciate the importance of consensus when it comes to government. If we're not all in it together, if we all can't get behind the person we elect - then the system is broken. It's currently very broken.

We need leaders who aren't fucking around with the culture war. The President, most especially, should be above that shit and respect the views of everyone, not just their ardent supporters. They need to recognize that forcing conformity, when half the country (or even a significant minority of the country) finds a given policy intolerable, doesn't work. If we can't agree on something we want government to do, then government shouldn't do it. We shouldn't take a 51% or even a 61% majority as a mandate for slamming through policies that the minority hates.

Not to the extent of the Democratic Party
It isn't even close.
O'rly?

Have the Dems ever attempted a coup after losing an election?

The fringe left thoroughly control the messaging/platform and direction of the party. 100%
A shining example of that is RFK. Probably one of the most electable individuals since Obama's first run. Plenty of conservatives, myself included, can find parity with him.
You think you are a conservative and yet find parity with RFK, Jr? Really?

RFK, Jr. is a big environmentalist. He wants to cut logging, oil production, and mining. He wants to convert the country to "clean energy".

The only thing you know about him is his belief in whackjob conspiracy theories and THAT is why you like him.

Hysteria over gays and transexuals
Climate change denial
Covid vaccine denial
Stolen elections
Nonsense.
There is no "hysteria" over gays and trans.
The left will say a conservative is transphobic or homophobic if they don't join in on the glorification of them and join in the transmadness.
There is climate change denial and there is the acknowledgement that not all climate change is a part of man made changes. Also - the left frequently accuse people of being climate deniers if they say the first inkling of not following the narrative.
Covid vaccine denial - is nonsense. Everything they said about the vaccine was a lie. Pure and simple.
It was never going to stop people from getting it, and they knew it all along as documents showed. It was never going to stop the transmission of the virus and they knew it all along. Yet they lied to us and said both were true - and anyone disagreeing is "anti-vax" - again - that is on you guys not us.
Stolen elections. Yes that is a fringe belief. I only personally know of one person in my real life that believes the election was literally stolen. Most conservatives do not believe that. And once AGAIN - this is on your side. Because the left media will label anyone who says there was ONE SINGLE false vote is a "stolen election believer". That is what you guys do. Anyone not 100% following the narrative is 100% the other side.

Yes, the mueller investigation, two impeachments, endless hate propaganda on television.

Then there is Al Gore and his refusal to accept the election, going to court to try and have them execute a coup.

I can keep going

Don't forget in 2020 where they did the preemptive coup, knowing that they had no realistic chance in a fair election against President Trump

Yes, the mueller investigation, two impeachments, endless hate propaganda on television.

Then there is Al Gore and his refusal to accept the election, going to court to try and have them execute a coup.

I can keep going
As vice president, Al Gore certified the 2000 election, moron. That was not a coup.

The Mueller investigation revealed Russia did indeed interfere in our election, and at least two members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Trump attempted to weaponize the federal government to get Zelensky to create a fake scandal in Ukraine against Biden, Trump's political opponent. He deserved to be impeached.

And, dumbass, the second impeachment was because Trump attempted a coup.

O'rly?

Have the Dems ever attempted a coup after losing an election?

You think you are a conservative and yet find parity with RFK, Jr? Really?

RFK, Jr. is a big environmentalist. He wants to cut logging, oil production, and mining. He wants to convert the country to "clean energy".

The only thing you know about him is his belief in whackjob conspiracy theories and THAT is why you like him.
And there you go again.
If a person doesn't 100% see your way - then they must be the worst example of what is opposite of you.
Hilarious.
RFK is not a woke mess like Biden and Newsome. The man is certainly different, and, like Trump, says WAAAAY too much off the cuff. They both lack filters. At the same time the media sits back and looks for anything and everything someone says - looking for something to attack. And then take that quote and run with it so gullible sheep will lap it up and parrot it.
You wanna discuss the craziness Biden has said? Where is the left media attacking that shit?

Nonsense.
There is no "hysteria" over gays and trans.
Yeah there is. Every damned day now.

You see, with Trumptards it becomes necessary to constantly increase the demonization of the Left in order to excuse and accept the ever increasing utter depravity and criminality of dictator-wannabe Donald Trump.

Making the election about Mexicans and Muslims, as was the case in 2016, just doesn't cut it any more. Now it has to be about trannies and Comet Pizza and Jewish space lasers.

Cult over country.
'

Forum List

Back