What Do Centrists Stand For?

Yeah. Coups are nothing.

Stealing the donations of Trump's supporters: Nothing.

That is probably going to be one of the charges in the next indictment, by the way. Trump stole hundreds of millions of his donors' money for personal use.

Of course that's nothing to history's most submissive cucks who sent him their money!

In your eyes, Trump can literally do no wrong, and that's what makes you all so despicable and pathetic at the same time.
You fundamentally misunderstood my comment.

I agree the Zinn is very liberal. I do not agree with Marxism, I do not agree with all of his negative thinking about US history. But his book provides a narative from individuals of the time. It provides food for thought. It provides a historical perspective of the US that is worth the read.
I dont think it does provide a narrative of individuals of the time. Zinn does not give sources for one. The perspective is of focusing on only bad parts of our history and putting them in one book, as if that is the history.

sure, but how? screaming hollering, than what?

Storming the Capitol, overtake Congressional offices trying to capture Congress members (Where is AOC?)breaking into House chambers to prevent the certification of the election

Storming the Capitol, overtake Congressional offices trying to capture Congress members (Where is AOC?)breaking into House chambers to prevent the certification of the election
I guess Elektra has been in a coma. Or suffers from traumatic retrograde amnesia.

I guess Elektra has been in a coma. Or suffers from traumatic retrograde amnesia.
because I ask how, the crowd would over throw the government.

Nope, this just goes to show everyone that it was not coup attempt. You can not state how they would overthrow, and retain the power to control the government.

really? and come night time, where would the go? Where were they going to take the congress members? Is that it? Afterword, the police, the fbi, national guard would all listen?

That is pretty vague and shows that besides a talking point, this was anything but a coup attempt.

Yeah. Coups are nothing.
What coup, how were they going to take over the government? Hold the Power?

Is that all it takes, interrupt the certifying of electors than Trump would of been president?

Asking for you dumbasses to explain how, certainly shows the stupidity in your belief.

How exactly was this going to work if they succeeded?

really? and come night time, where would the go? Where were they going to take the congress members? Is that it? Afterword, the police, the fbi, national guard would all listen?

That is pretty vague and shows that besides a talking point, this was anything but a coup attempt.

Ask Trump
He is the genius who told them it was their responsibility to stop the steal, that Pence could overturn the vote of the state

Don’t blame me if they were dumb enough to believe him

What coup, how were they going to take over the government? Hold the Power?

Is that all it takes, interrupt the certifying of electors than Trump would of been president?

Asking for you dumbasses to explain how, certainly shows the stupidity in your belief.

How exactly was this going to work if they succeeded?
Ask Trump.

Ask Trump
He is the genius who told them it was their responsibility to stop the steal, that Pence could overturn the vote of the state

Don’t blame me if they were dumb enough to believe him
You have a quote for that statement? A link? NO!

not a coup, even you admit that there was no way to overthrow the government with an FBI led riot

Forum List

Back