What do liberals want the US to be?

a typical stupid liberal will think a cartoon is a meaningful argument

Today he's using cartoons. Usually he uses big letters or colors to point out where the truth is in his cut and pastes.

I believe the guy is trying to help you out there Ed. He uses a level of communication that is necessary to communicate with people like you. Kinda like communication with young kids.

Cartoons and simple words written large font have been shown to help in the learning process, again, for people like you.

So while I understand the frustration that you people must feel when shown the truth and haven't the ability to process the truth. Hang in there. Study the cartoons. Study the big letters and simple sentences.

Dad23 is trying to help you. And you are making it hard on him to show progress. And he has broken the message down to it's simplest form. Help a Dad out dude. Show some understanding. It's Christmas.
dear, if dumto 3 can make an argument in words please give us just one example.

If Republicans agree with them, why don't they do it? I remember W spending us into the ground ala Sweden and the rest of the party voting for that and running the fiscal conservatives who objected out of their best committee assignments.

Those fiscal conservatives were republicans.

It was the vaunted "mainstreamers" (that FakeyJakey loves) who did this.

He and his ilk are responsible for helping Bush put us so far in the red.

Name the GOPers voting against Dubya's 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts that the CBO said was 1/3rd of deficits 2001-2010?

The GOPers asking for a SOURCE of revenue for GOP's 'Medicare expansion', Part D?

How about the GOPer putting forward a bill to PAY FOR the 2 UNFUNDED wars, rather than put it on the credit card?

All the GOPers voted against obama libcommie care and the soviet stimulus!! And they all sign the pledge. Just little cooperation from Democrats and America could get back to being America again.

01-tea-party-cartoon-e1302977310860.jpg
a stupid liberal will think a cartoon is a meaningful argument. Why doesn't the stupid liberal find a debate site where people post cartoons to each other as a form of debate?

Liberals think cartoons are meaningful arguments because those are the only ones they understand. Sort of.

I agree, but the Jake "Republicans" outvoted the fiscal conservatives, just showing again that "the Republican party" does not worship Ayn Rand.

they have never claimed to worship Rand, just to worship freedom like Aristotle Cicero Jefferson Lock Friedman. Liberals worship govt so spied for Hitler and support single payer.

You're mixing discussions. I think the only thing we're disagreeing on is that I don't see anything about the Republicans as a party that worships government any less than Democrats, they just want different things.

We certainly agree there are Republicans who worship freedom. I just don't think there are enough of them. Which is why I left the party two and a half decades ago and haven't come back.

how_libertarians_vote.png
dumbto3, a typical stupid liberal will think a cartoon is a meaningful argument. Why doesn't the stupid liberal find a debate site where people post cartoons to each other as a form of debate?

I used to have a policy of putting no one on ignore. However, I decided finally to put a few of the most rabidly inane liberals on ignore who do nothing but try to draw me into bickering with them on ignore and it has been far better. Dad2Three is on that list. He adds no actual content ever.

I agree, but the Jake "Republicans" outvoted the fiscal conservatives, just showing again that "the Republican party" does not worship Ayn Rand.

they have never claimed to worship Rand, just to worship freedom like Aristotle Cicero Jefferson Lock Friedman. Liberals worship govt so spied for Hitler and support single payer.

You're mixing discussions. I think the only thing we're disagreeing on is that I don't see anything about the Republicans as a party that worships government any less than Democrats, they just want different things.

We certainly agree there are Republicans who worship freedom. I just don't think there are enough of them. Which is why I left the party two and a half decades ago and haven't come back.

dumbto3, a typical stupid liberal will think a cartoon is a meaningful argument. Why doesn't the stupid liberal find a debate site where people post cartoons to each other as a form of debate?

I used to have a policy of putting no one on ignore. However, I decided finally to put a few of the most rabidly inane liberals on ignore who do nothing but try to draw me into bickering with them on ignore and it has been far better. Dad2Three is on that list. He adds no actual content ever.
Try being a man for once and just deal with whatever gets posted.

Name the GOPers voting against Dubya's 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts that the CBO said was 1/3rd of deficits 2001-2010?

The GOPers asking for a SOURCE of revenue for GOP's 'Medicare expansion', Part D?

How about the GOPer putting forward a bill to PAY FOR the 2 UNFUNDED wars, rather than put it on the credit card?

All the GOPers voted against obama libcommie care and the soviet stimulus!! And they all sign the pledge. Just little cooperation from Democrats and America could get back to being America again.

a stupid liberal will think a cartoon is a meaningful argument. Why doesn't the stupid liberal find a debate site where people post cartoons to each other as a form of debate?

Liberals think cartoons are meaningful arguments because those are the only ones they understand. Sort of.
In this case he's correct, see the Income thread. What you got? Oh right, nothing.

In this case he's correct, see the Income thread. What you got? Oh right, nothing.

"The only orthodox object of the institution of government is to secure the greatest degree of happiness possible to the general mass of those associated under it."

Thomas Jefferson

so then dummy we must get rid of unions so 30 million can have their jobs back!! You walk right into the swinging door 100 times and have no idea the door is coming the 101st time. What does that teach you? See why we have to be positive the liberal will be slow?

Yeah, Ed is for the $10 a day wages Corps will bring US

"The only orthodox object of the institution of government is to secure the greatest degree of happiness possible to the general mass of those associated under it."

Thomas Jefferson

so then dummy we must get rid of unions so 30 million can have their jobs back!! You walk right into the swinging door 100 times and have no idea the door is coming the 101st time. What does that teach you? See why we have to be positive the liberal will be slow?

Yeah, Ed is for the $10 a day wages Corps will bring US

with 30 million new unions jobs and 20 million new jobs with illegals gone there would be tremendous upward pressure on wages.

And the cartoon STILL is more informative than ANY of your dribble. Go figure

dear, since we ignore cartoons why not find a site suited to your IQ where children debate with cartoons?? Dumb is too polite for you even as a liberal.

dear, since we ignore cartoons why not find a site suited to your IQ where children debate with cartoons?? Dumb is too polite for you even as a liberal.

Who is this 'we' you speak of Bubba, you kidnap someone? No one is that ignorant to live with you voluntarily are they!

Who is this 'we' you speak of Bubba, you kidnap someone? No one is that ignorant to live with you voluntarily are they!

dear, name a conservative who doesn't think liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

dear, name a conservative who doesn't think liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Conservatives who don't 'believe in' climate change? Conservatives who stood with King George when the most radical liberals fought King George? Conservatives who fight EVERY social safety net, work place rule, min wage etc?

Today he's using cartoons. Usually he uses big letters or colors to point out where the truth is in his cut and pastes.

I believe the guy is trying to help you out there Ed. He uses a level of communication that is necessary to communicate with people like you. Kinda like communication with young kids.

Cartoons and simple words written large font have been shown to help in the learning process, again, for people like you.

So while I understand the frustration that you people must feel when shown the truth and haven't the ability to process the truth. Hang in there. Study the cartoons. Study the big letters and simple sentences.

Dad23 is trying to help you. And you are making it hard on him to show progress. And he has broken the message down to it's simplest form. Help a Dad out dude. Show some understanding. It's Christmas.

What for....his other name is Sir Spamelot.

He spouts the same drivel over and over (kind like ChrisThePussy) and never addresses any questions about the underlying assumptions of his questions.

If DudlyPeePee engaged in a debate instead of wasting bandwidth with SPAM, it would not be an issue.

Maybe over in the bullring ?

If DudlyPeePee engaged in a debate instead of wasting bandwidth with SPAM, it would not be an issue.

Maybe over in the bullring ?

MORE distortions, false premises and lies from the right. Shocking

ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US?

What for....his other name is Sir Spamelot.

He spouts the same drivel over and over (kind like ChrisThePussy) and never addresses any questions about the underlying assumptions of his questions.

In conservative speak "why can't he just believe Faux'?

Since I'm not ignoring you yet, my standard is obviously not very high. There aren't that many people I'm ignoring, but the two things that most of them have in common is they constantly bicker and they try to work into every post that I'm a Republican. I don't care if people call me a Republican, it just shows how stupid they are. But if they can't do anything but argue with Republicans and they can't address my views, it gets tired after a while. The exception to that is FrancoHFW who went after my family, he said "I screwed your daugher," then "maybe it was your sister." After that, he was gone.

That cartoon is just inane. It may not be representative of the subject, but it is representative of the artist.

this is a serious question, please only reply with serious comments.

what specifically do liberals want the US to become?
Tell us exactly what you want changed, and why.

I think "liberals" just want to see everyone treated the same, but there really aren't many true liberals anymore. Most are progressive zealots now, they've become so fanatical about their beliefs and want above all else a strong State to enforce their beliefs on everyone.

Forum List

Back