Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Junk USPS Mail

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luggage Charges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
The people who hate Pinochet are all commie traitors. He's a hero to the people of Chile. He saved them from liberalism.

Bed wetters like Puddly Neonazi prefer despots who ride in to power during civil wars, clamps down on human rights, disarms and purges millions of people and then maintains tyrannical control until they die. Of course the new regime is usually just as murderous and sometimes even more so, but that's how liberals like things done. No dissent, no compromise, and no tolerance.

The rest of us prefer a constitutional republic.

Unfortunately we have an abundance of bed wetting parasites like Puddly and his gaggle of C-FAG imbeciles who seem delighted by the moonbat messiah's incremental usurpation, and would probably gleefully dump Zyklon-B on anyone they're programmed to hate if only obozo could get our guns.

That's why we need a guy like Pinochet to take control as the head of state, purge a few thousand of the most influential leftwing criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths, and run several thousand more out of this hemisphere. Then relinquish power and establish a new elected government free from the detrimental influence of regressive libtards.

We may as well accept that sometimes violence is the only way to combat evil. I'm merely weighing the human cost here because I'm a humanitarian. A few thousand dead criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths or millions of innocent people systematically murdered, purged, and starved to death in forced labor camps. The choice should be easy, and it seems clear that the left is pushing for the later, so I'm willing to accept the former.

Very telling that Pinochet is your hero.

What we need is fewer of you RW traitors in this country.
The people who hate Pinochet are all commie traitors. He's a hero to the people of Chile. He saved them from liberalism.
Because Unkotare keeps bitching at me about limiting it to one

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RWs love fascist dictators who torture and murder.

I don't.

As long as they torture and murder commie traitors.

Neither bripat9643 nor Pete7469 have a clue about what it would be like if he got their fascist dictator who simply murders and disappears those with whom he disagrees.

Anyone who does not know and agree that the rabid right are traitors to the US and to our constitution have not been paying attention to fools like these two.

f_c4590c3126_zps0b19eab7.jpg

For anyone who wasn't selling out the country to Cuban communists and trying to impose a communist police state on the country, life was quite pleasant for the people of Chile after Pinochet took over.

Gee, that's not what they said but if you lived there, you surely know what you're talking about.

Idiot.

Bed wetters like Puddly Neonazi prefer despots who ride in to power during civil wars, clamps down on human rights, disarms and purges millions of people and then maintains tyrannical control until they die. Of course the new regime is usually just as murderous and sometimes even more so, but that's how liberals like things done. No dissent, no compromise, and no tolerance.

The rest of us prefer a constitutional republic.

Unfortunately we have an abundance of bed wetting parasites like Puddly and his gaggle of C-FAG imbeciles who seem delighted by the moonbat messiah's incremental usurpation, and would probably gleefully dump Zyklon-B on anyone they're programmed to hate if only obozo could get our guns.

That's why we need a guy like Pinochet to take control as the head of state, purge a few thousand of the most influential leftwing criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths, and run several thousand more out of this hemisphere. Then relinquish power and establish a new elected government free from the detrimental influence of regressive libtards.

We may as well accept that sometimes violence is the only way to combat evil. I'm merely weighing the human cost here because I'm a humanitarian. A few thousand dead criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths or millions of innocent people systematically murdered, purged, and starved to death in forced labor camps. The choice should be easy, and it seems clear that the left is pushing for the later, so I'm willing to accept the former.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RWs love fascist dictators who torture and murder.

I don't.

As long as they torture and murder commie traitors.

Neither bripat9643 nor Pete7469 have a clue about what it would be like if he got their fascist dictator who simply murders and disappears those with whom he disagrees.

Anyone who does not know and agree that the rabid right are traitors to the US and to our constitution have not been paying attention to fools like these two.

f_c4590c3126_zps0b19eab7.jpg

For anyone who wasn't selling out the country to Cuban communists and trying to impose a communist police state on the country, life was quite pleasant for the people of Chile after Pinochet took over.

Gee, that's not what they said but if you lived there, you surely know what you're talking about.

Idiot.

Yes, that is what they said if they weren't commie traitors. They think Pinochet is a hero who saved his country, and they are right.

Your misunderstanding stems from the fact that you surround yourself with commies, so you think that's how normal people think and behave.

The IRS................

The Infernal Revenue Service....................

Consumption tax or a flat tax that makes that agency for the most part unnecessary.

Because Unkotare keeps bitching at me about limiting it to one

Fuck him.

I think I will take a pass on that.... ;)

You couldn't handle the cosmic dynamo of bangity bang.

You think? With charming commentary like that, who could resist?

I know, right? But somehow, a surprisingly high number of women have managed to resist over the years. I can't understand it.

I would eliminate all bureaucracies and lifelong judge appointments. Those two are the biggest threat to our freedom since neither are held accountable for their actions.

I don't ride a bike, but here is what gets me....
there is a PERFECTLY GOOD sidewalk available, yet, they prefer to ride on the road and risk getting hit by a 1,000 lb. vehicle.. explain please!

Agreed. Especially those A-holes that have to come out in rush hour traffic and drive the roads that have the narrowest lanes. WTF did we vote in a tax to make all those multimillion dollar bike paths in our parks if the idiots still insist on driving on our streets?

'Other'

Obama
Reid
Pelosi
Boehner
McConnell
Lindsey Graham
Hillary
Miley Cyrus
Violent Criminal Illegals
Federal Law-Breaking Sanctuary Cities
ISIS
The IRS
The 'Death' Tax
Cancer
War
Poverty...

(and by 'eliminated' I do NOT mean 'killed'...just 'gone')!)

"The Death Tax"

I"d love to have an estate that big!

Cracks me up that the average working schlub RW is against the US estate tax.

Ignorant fools.

Who is more deserving of your money that you worked for after you die? The government or your children?

Liberal: the government.

'Other'

Obama
Reid
Pelosi
Boehner
McConnell
Lindsey Graham
Hillary
Miley Cyrus
Violent Criminal Illegals
Federal Law-Breaking Sanctuary Cities
ISIS
The IRS
The 'Death' Tax
Cancer
War
Poverty...

(and by 'eliminated' I do NOT mean 'killed'...just 'gone')!)

"The Death Tax"

I"d love to have an estate that big!

Cracks me up that the average working schlub RW is against the US estate tax.

Ignorant fools.

Who is more deserving of your money that you worked for after you die? The government or your children?

You could ask that question of every tax the government imposes on us.

Electoral College .. did someone say that already?

That reminds me --- things I want gone: Idiots who can't think or be bothered to understand what they're posting, such as what "Liberal" means.

Things I want gone:

the issue I came to this board for: Gun Fetish Culture. And all the sick shit that goes with it. The idea that the answer to everything that interrupts the flow of one's day is to shoot it, blow it up, destroy it.

That reminds me --- things I want gone: Idiots who can't think or be bothered to understand what they're posting, such as what "Liberal" means.

It looks to me like he understands it perfectly.

I know it does. That's why I put "idiots" as a plural. Didn't want you to feel left out -- you might choke on your face jelly.

I know it does. That's why I put "idiots" as a plural. Didn't want you to feel left out -- you might choke on your face jelly.

What did he say that isn't 100% accurate?

Tell me, how many conservatives believe in government confiscating the hard earned money of a dead person?

Of course this is a liberal issue: taking what's not theirs.

Tell me, how many conservatives believe in government confiscating the hard earned money of a dead person?

Of course this is a liberal issue: taking what's not theirs.

I don't even know what you're babbling about.
My mother died a couple of years ago, last surviving parent -- so there was an estate to probate. Bank accounts, investments, and property. There was no "confiscation" of anything. Zero dollars, zero cents. And that figure is exact.

As I said -- go figure out what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself (more).

Forum List

Back