What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

those are just the standard patterns brainwashed daily in their stupid little skulls.

the left propaganda machine knows well that the masses they are addressing are ignorant and won't change in the near future as it takes desire and effort to educate oneself or at least to check if what they are being brainwashed with is at least true.

lazy ignorants won't do it. otherwise they will dump the leftist ideology cold turkey.

the most funny part is - they can't survive without having and "enemy"

For American leftards the "enemy" are conservatives.

For European left - it is the state of Israel.

However European leftist is not such an ignoramus like th eAmerican ones are - they won't consider Jews or Greeks or Turks to be any other race than they really are - Caucasian/white.

While your enemy is leftards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leftards are the enemy to life. because they are stupid and stupidity is always an enemy.

you are a great example of a stupid leftard.

So the whole thing you said about needing an enemy to survive... Do you include yourself in that?

And you are a great example of a communist educated doctor.. Or is there a new story this week?

leftards are the enemy to life. because they are stupid and stupidity is always an enemy.

you are a great example of a stupid leftard.

yammer yammer stupid yammer yammer leftards yammer yammer stupid yammer...

Forum: "Religion and ethics"

Duh.

At least he says something.
Unlike some I could name.

Vox is a she. Shit, KG you didn't know?
She is also a doctor. And I hear spent some time in the Russian gymnastic program.

line of the year award goes to pogo" ( an endless diarrhea of blanket ad hominem)"

hardly! you on the other hand actually believe you are..

You're the one who claims to be able to read minds, silly.
again your fantasy life over rides reality.
I've never claimed any such thing...on the other hand you claim loudly and often that you know the mind of god / Jesus from reading a book they /he never read.

Sure you did, you're continually telling me whether or not I'm a Christian, where I learned my Christianity, and what I believe...obviously, you are reading my mind!

You're the one who claims to be able to read minds, silly.
again your fantasy life over rides reality.
I've never claimed any such thing...on the other hand you claim loudly and often that you know the mind of god / Jesus from reading a book they /he never read.

Sure you did, you're continually telling me whether or not I'm a Christian, where I learned my Christianity, and what I believe...obviously, you are reading my mind!
false, it's called
Analytics..

HAHAHAHAHA!

Omg, you're freaking hilarious...isn't there some character that always uses the wrong words? I've got to find out who it is...you're cracking me up.

Meanwhile...here are some words for you to misuse in the future:

"The act of using a word inaccurately could be called catachresis. Catachresis is defined as: "the misuse or strained use of words, as in a mixed metaphor, occurring either in error or for rhetorical effect." Or as: "The use of a word in a way that is not correct, for example, the use of mitigate for militate."

expressions - Is there a word to describe someone who often inaccurately uses words? - English Language & Usage Stack Exchange

HAHAHAHAHA!

Omg, you're freaking hilarious...isn't there some character that always uses the wrong words? I've got to find out who it is...you're cracking me up.
thanks for admitting you have no clue as to what Analytics are or how they are used....btw what a pathetic dodge....

"The act of using a word inaccurately could be called catachresis. Catachresis is defined as: "the misuse or strained use of words, as in a mixed metaphor, occurring either in error or for rhetorical effect." Or as: "The use of a word in a way that is not correct, for example, the use of mitigate for militate."

expressions - Is there a word to describe someone who often inaccurately uses words? - English Language & Usage Stack Exchange
see guys this is the way KG starts to meltdown...

"
The fictional Mrs. Malaprop, in Sheridan's play The Rivals, utters many malapropisms. In Act III Scene 3, she declares to Captain Absolute, "Sure, if I reprehend any thing in this world it is the use of my oracular tongue, and a nice derangement of epitaphs!"[11] This nonsensical utterance might, for example, be 'corrected' to, "If I apprehend anything in this world, it is the use of my vernacular tongue, and a nice arrangement of epithets",[12] although these are not the only words that can be substituted to produce an appropriately expressed thought in this context, and commentators have proposed other possible replacements that work just as well.
Other malapropisms spoken by Mrs. Malaprop include "illiterate him quite from your memory" (instead of 'obliterate')', and "she's as headstrong as an allegory" (instead of alligator).[11]
Malapropisms appeared in many works before Sheridan created the character of Mrs. Malaprop. William Shakespeare used them in a number of his plays. For example, in Much Ado About Nothing, Constable Dogberry tells Governor Leonato, "Our watch, sir, have indeed comprehended two auspicious persons" (i.e., apprehended two suspicious persons) (Act 3, Scene V).[13] And in The Merchant of Venice, Launcelot, describing Shylock, declares, "Certainly he is the very devil incarnal..." (i.e., incarnate) (Act 2, Scene II).
Modern writers make use of malapropisms in novels, cartoons, films, television, and other media.
Malapropism was one of Stan Laurel's comic mannerisms. In Sons Of The Desert, for example, he says that Oliver Hardy is suffering a nervous "shakedown" (rather than "breakdown"), and calls the Exalted Ruler of their group the "exhausted ruler".[14]
Archie Bunker, a character in the American TV sitcom All in the Family is also known for malapropisms. He calls Orthodox Jews "off-the-docks Jews" and refers to "the Women's Lubrication Movement" (rather than Liberation).[15]"

Malapropism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think you know what analytic means and completely didn't get his point.
Of course you completely forget what you post. So that could be part of the problem.

Lol..you resemble that remark!

"
Malapropisms do not occur only as comedic literary devices. They also occur as a kind of speech error in ordinary speech.[8] Examples are often quoted in the media.
Bertie Ahern, Taoiseach of Ireland, warned his country against "upsetting the apple tart" (i.e., apple cart) of his country's economic success.[16]
Former Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley referred to a tandem bicycle as a "tantrum bicycle" and made mention of "Alcoholics Unanimous" (Alcoholics Anonymous).[17]
In August 2013, Australian politician Tony Abbott addressed an audience of Liberal Party members, stating "No one, however smart, however well educated, however experienced is the suppository of all wisdom".[18]
The song titles, "A Hard Day's Night" and "Tomorrow Never Knows", by The Beatles, both originated as "Ringoisms" — confused speech uttered by Ringo Starr. John Lennon and Paul McCartney called the two phrases "malapropisms".[19]
It was reported in New Scientist that an office worker had described a colleague as "a vast suppository of information" (i.e., repository or depository). The worker then apologised for his "Miss-Marple-ism" (i.e. malapropism).[20] New Scientist noted this as possibly the first time anyone had uttered a malapropism for the word malapropism itself."

"
Malapropisms do not occur only as comedic literary devices. They also occur as a kind of speech error in ordinary speech.[8] Examples are often quoted in the media.
Bertie Ahern, Taoiseach of Ireland, warned his country against "upsetting the apple tart" (i.e., apple cart) of his country's economic success.[16]
Former Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley referred to a tandem bicycle as a "tantrum bicycle" and made mention of "Alcoholics Unanimous" (Alcoholics Anonymous).[17]
In August 2013, Australian politician Tony Abbott addressed an audience of Liberal Party members, stating "No one, however smart, however well educated, however experienced is the suppository of all wisdom".[18]
The song titles, "A Hard Day's Night" and "Tomorrow Never Knows", by The Beatles, both originated as "Ringoisms" — confused speech uttered by Ringo Starr. John Lennon and Paul McCartney called the two phrases "malapropisms".[19]
It was reported in New Scientist that an office worker had described a colleague as "a vast suppository of information" (i.e., repository or depository). The worker then apologised for his "Miss-Marple-ism" (i.e. malapropism).[20] New Scientist noted this as possibly the first time anyone had uttered a malapropism for the word malapropism itself."

I see you are using Wikipedia. That is interesting.

"
The fictional Mrs. Malaprop, in Sheridan's play The Rivals, utters many malapropisms. In Act III Scene 3, she declares to Captain Absolute, "Sure, if I reprehend any thing in this world it is the use of my oracular tongue, and a nice derangement of epitaphs!"[11] This nonsensical utterance might, for example, be 'corrected' to, "If I apprehend anything in this world, it is the use of my vernacular tongue, and a nice arrangement of epithets",[12] although these are not the only words that can be substituted to produce an appropriately expressed thought in this context, and commentators have proposed other possible replacements that work just as well.
Other malapropisms spoken by Mrs. Malaprop include "illiterate him quite from your memory" (instead of 'obliterate')', and "she's as headstrong as an allegory" (instead of alligator).[11]
Malapropisms appeared in many works before Sheridan created the character of Mrs. Malaprop. William Shakespeare used them in a number of his plays. For example, in Much Ado About Nothing, Constable Dogberry tells Governor Leonato, "Our watch, sir, have indeed comprehended two auspicious persons" (i.e., apprehended two suspicious persons) (Act 3, Scene V).[13] And in The Merchant of Venice, Launcelot, describing Shylock, declares, "Certainly he is the very devil incarnal..." (i.e., incarnate) (Act 2, Scene II).
Modern writers make use of malapropisms in novels, cartoons, films, television, and other media.
Malapropism was one of Stan Laurel's comic mannerisms. In Sons Of The Desert, for example, he says that Oliver Hardy is suffering a nervous "shakedown" (rather than "breakdown"), and calls the Exalted Ruler of their group the "exhausted ruler".[14]
Archie Bunker, a character in the American TV sitcom All in the Family is also known for malapropisms. He calls Orthodox Jews "off-the-docks Jews" and refers to "the Women's Lubrication Movement" (rather than Liberation).[15]"

thanks for the walk down memory lane I did the lighting design and my wife did the costumes for the rivals at cal state Fullerton in 1984...
my guess is you've never seen it!

Last edited:
Ah, then you can appreciate how foolish you come across.

BTW, the people who do the light design have zero insight into the language...it doesn't make you an expert of language, dodo.

"

don't disrespect the stooges ....by stealing their lines and making them totally unfunny...

Kg is now employing the excessive use of Wikipedia ploy to cover her ignorance.

Last edited:

"

don't disrespect the stooges ....by stealing their lines and making them totally unfunny...

Kg is now employing the excessive use of Wikipedia ploy to cover her ignorance.

Wasn't she just bashing Wikipedia in another thread?

wiki works for basic definitions.

Not so much for debunking political/science stuff, because as we all know, anyone can get on there and tweak it.

But when it comes to explaining what a malapropism is, it works just fine.

Forum List

Back