What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

Fucking progressive racist pukes.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. It's funny, because I know you think you're smart.

And you sooooo....aren't.
OBVIOUSLY WE DO AND WE SOOOOO ARE!
if the opposite were true you wouldn't have your granny panties in such a bunch..that's if you weren't a raving Psycho that is!

Good grief, you've never seen my panties in a bunch.

Anyway, as I've shown ad nauseum, the Jews are not any particular race....nor were the ancient Hebrews...and in fact the concept of *race* is hotly disputed by genetecists.

Likewise, there's no question who Santa Klaus is descended from...he's a charming traditional hero of sorts, descended from a beloved Greek Christian who was particularly generous towards children, and who was ordained a saint and is well known and beloved in the Eastern Orthodox church....and who has been adopted/transformed by various cultures into a variety of different *faces*.

Jesus isn't dead, how silly of you.

Jeremiah 10:1-5 ESV

A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil...

This verse doesn't disprove Christmas trees. I searched and searched for opinions and was able to disprove it. It is talking about a scarecrow and Christmas trees don't wear pants.
sorry chuck but pants had not been invented yet.

It is called a dynamic equivalence.

Trousers existed in the 6 th century BC and they would have been worn by foreigners which idols are made after.

Anyway, as I've shown ad nauseum, the Jews are not any particular race....nor were the ancient Hebrews...and in fact the concept of *race* is hotly disputed by genetecists.

Likewise, there's no question who Santa Klaus is descended from...he's a charming traditional hero of sorts, descended from a beloved Greek Christian who was particularly generous towards children, and who was ordained a saint and is well known and beloved in the Eastern Orthodox church....and who has been adopted/transformed by various cultures into a variety of different *faces*.
no you haven't, that's why it's "hotly debated"

as to saint nick:St. Nicholas Center ::: Real Face

yes I have seen your panties in a bunch...why? they're never out of one!

All true. And this St. Nicholas figure derived partly from the older sea god Old Nick (Hold Nikar), the king of the Nixies, who in turn derived from the Greek Poseidon, with a twist of Pasqua Epiphania* of Italy, whose central shrine was at Bari -- the same Bari associated with the later "St. Nicholas" figure --- as we noted way back here.

(* More on Pasqua Epiphania:
>> p. 343 Something of the terrible, as well as the beneficent, belongs to the “Befana,” the Epiphany visitor who to Italian children is the great gift-bringer of the year, the Santa Klaus of the South. “Delightful,” say Countess Martinengo, “as are the treasures she puts in their shoes when satisfied with their behaviour, she is credited with an unpleasantly sharp eye for youthful transgressions.” 17-23 Mothers will sometimes warn their children that if they are naughty the Befana will fetch and eat them. To Italian youngsters she is a very real being, and her coming on Epiphany Eve is looked forward to with the greatest anxiety. Though she puts playthings and sweets in the stockings of good children, she has nothing but a birch and coal for those who misbehave themselves. 17-24

Formerly at Florence images of the Befana were put up in the windows of houses, and there were processions through the streets, guys being borne about, with a great blowing of trumpets. 17-25 Toy trumpets are still the delight of little boys at the Epiphany in Italy.

The Befana's name is obviously derived from Epiphania. In Naples the little old woman who fills children's stockings is called “Pasqua Epiphania,” 117 the northern contraction not having been acclimatized there. 17-26

In Spain as well as Italy the Epiphany is associated with presents for children, but the gift-bringers for little Spaniards are the Three Holy Kings themselves. There is an old Spanish tradition that the Magi go every year to Bethlehem to adore the infant Jesus, and on their way visit children, leaving sweets and toys for them if they have behaved well. On Epiphany Eve the youngsters go early to bed, put out their shoes on the window-sill or balcony to be filled with presents by the Wise Men, and provide a little straw for their horses.&#65279; 17-27 << (sacredtexts.com)

It also might be instructive to redefine the use of the word "god" in ancient myths, such as Poseidon and Artemis. These should not be thought of as multi-equivalents of what monotheism conceives as "God" with all the trappings of that concept, but more at anthropomorphized spirits of nature -- the spirit of the nature of fire, the nature of the sea, et cetera.

You're so irrelevant and clueless, daws, it's seriously entertaining. For now, at least.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. It's funny, because I know you think you're smart.

leftards are also known antisemites.

while looking for those reconstructions on the web I have found a lot of those who actually started this "Jews are not white" idiocy - all were leftards of their times.

Since I am from Europe I have never heard this idiocy of Jews not belonging to the Caucasian/white race, same is pertinent to Arabs, Greeks, Iranians and all others whom the American leftards for some weird reason do not consider being white.

Which just seemed a little backwards and racist to me, with a special irony, since those are all the flaming leftists, who are supposedly so tolerant :lol:

well, now it is understandable - this antisemitism and racism is actually an internal part of leftist progressivism :D

I think their mantra is that it's wrong to dare to consider or portray Jews as white...

The Nazis felt the same. They were wrong, too.

Er, no, it's not bullshit.

Unless you can pull a study that says, unequivocally, that Jews are a separate race, or non-white.

of course they are not. it is just a reminiscence of the ages old antisemitism that Jews are "separate race".

they are Semitic subtype of Caucasians, which is white.

Jews of the first century actually more resembled other European nations than Jews in modern day. And territory of Judea, Galilee and Samaria was such an international conglomerate in the first century that depicting people living there 2000 years ago as they see it nowadays is ridiculous to say the least.

If one wants to find out how people of the first century looked liked one has to go to Israel for a trip - they have plenty of archaeological and anatomical reconstructions of the inhabitants of those times - with plenty of redheads and blondes with blue eyes among the Jews. Mary Magdalene is believed to be a natural blonde.

'Lost Faces of the Bible' reconstructs four skeletal remains using science, forensics | Religion News Service

Those faces are absolutely Caucasian /white:

Lost-Faces-of-the-Bible_Group_002-635x357.jpg

2696646092.gif
bullshit only European Jews are considered white. There are black, Arab, Asian, Persian, and Hispanic Jews. Its just that the majority of American Jews are white, so that how they are portrayed in the media. The majority of Israeli Jews are not white.

daws - a perfect example of ignorant racist antisemitic American leftard :clap:

exactly what I am talking about :lmao:

there were no "European Jews" in the first century, dumbo. They have spread all over Europe - LATER. From the area which is called Judea, Galilee and Samaria :D

I think their mantra is that it's wrong to dare to consider or portray Jews as white...

The Nazis felt the same. They were wrong, too.

The Nazis were at least not so ignorant. They did know the history. Quite well, actually
these modern Nazis are half-educated, at the most.
their ignorance and xenophobia are just amazing.

the examples here on this thread would be considered Nazi-like by most Europeans. Plus, obviously, ignorant Americans, which I considered to be a bit unfair initially, but reading these idiots who think there was "Turkey" in 3-4th century, that Greeks are not white, because their skin is olive colored, who have no idea what empires and what cultures were all over the Mediterranean , Asia Minor and Palestine during the first 1000 years AD, what cultures and what nations were living where and what they were fighting for and with whom - I understand - why :D

Last edited:

leftards are also known antisemites.

while looking for those reconstructions on the web I have found a lot of those who actually started this "Jews are not white" idiocy - all were leftards of their times.

Since I am from Europe I have never heard this idiocy of Jews not belonging to the Caucasian/white race, same is pertinent to Arabs, Greeks, Iranians and all others whom the American leftards for some weird reason do not consider being white.

Which just seemed a little backwards and racist to me, with a special irony, since those are all the flaming leftists, who are supposedly so tolerant :lol:

well, now it is understandable - this antisemitism and racism is actually an internal part of leftist progressivism :D

yammer yammer leftards yammer yammer antisemites yammer racist yammer yammer flaming leftists yammer yammer progressivism yammer yammer yammer

:dig:

Last edited:

Fucking conservative racist pukes. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. It's funny because I know you think you're smart. And you sooooo....aren't.

See how that works? :lol:

Er, no, it's not bullshit.

Unless you can pull a study that says, unequivocally, that Jews are a separate race, or non-white.

of course they are not. it is just a reminiscence of the ages old antisemitism that Jews are "separate race".

they are Semitic subtype of Caucasians, which is white.

Jews of the first century actually more resembled other European nations than Jews in modern day. And territory of Judea, Galilee and Samaria was such an international conglomerate in the first century that depicting people living there 2000 years ago as they see it nowadays is ridiculous to say the least.

If one wants to find out how people of the first century looked liked one has to go to Israel for a trip - they have plenty of archaeological and anatomical reconstructions of the inhabitants of those times - with plenty of redheads and blondes with blue eyes among the Jews. Mary Magdalene is believed to be a natural blonde.

'Lost Faces of the Bible' reconstructs four skeletal remains using science, forensics | Religion News Service

Those faces are absolutely Caucasian /white:

Lost-Faces-of-the-Bible_Group_002-635x357.jpg

2696646092.gif
bullshit only European Jews are considered white. There are black, Arab, Asian, Persian, and Hispanic Jews. Its just that the majority of American Jews are white, so that how they are portrayed in the media. The majority of Israeli Jews are not white.

CAUCASIAN DOES NOT EQUAL 'WHITE.' People need to get that through their heads. And Jewish people are not a separate race.

Last edited:
Is Santa Claus a Christian symbol?

If so, please break it down for me by showing me how.

As it stands, I don't see how a mythical character is a symbol for Christianity.

In fact, I believe it distorts it, certainly if and/or when it's used as symbol for Christianity.

I look forward to your responses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G2URVpVt1s]Bill O'Reilly True Spirit Of Santa Claus 12-16-13 Talking Points Memo - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Fucking conservative racist pukes. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. It's funny because I know you think you're smart. And you sooooo....aren't.

Yes, I do.

It's called "I have no material of my own, so I steal it".

It's pretty common among leftist racist morons.

Yes, I do.

It's called "I have no material of my own, so I steal it".

It's pretty common among leftist racist morons.

You are calling someone racist?
A hateful homophobic bigot like yourself, shouldn't really call anyone racist.

Of course you will reply with being homophobic and racist. The problem with the right is, we all know you are stupid when you try to that route.
Just give it up. Accept you are a bigot, and move on.

Uh huh.

I'm a well known homophobic and bigot, lol. That explains my homosexual friends and multi-racial children and grandchildren.

Moron. You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Idiots like you are the bigots...and you think people who aren't are the bigoted ones.

Meanwhile, as pointed out in the other stupid anti-Christian thread, the long and short of these moronic dribblings is that every culture in the world, EXCEPT the Christian culture, has apparently contributed to the traditions of Christmas and santa claus.

you guys are just so SMART!

Uh huh.

I'm a well known homophobic and bigot, lol. That explains my homosexual friends and multi-racial children and grandchildren.

Moron. You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Idiots like you are the bigots...and you think people who aren't are the bigoted ones.

Meanwhile, as pointed out in the other stupid anti-Christian thread, the long and short of these moronic dribblings is that every culture in the world, EXCEPT the Christian culture, has apparently contributed to the traditions of Christmas and santa claus.

you guys are just so SMART!

Leftards all are xenophobic antisemits and as it turns out - racist bigots as well.

Plus uneducated morons, but that's a given, otherwise they won't be leftards.

And if you aren't a racist bigot like they are, then they call you a racist bigot, and generally will throw in homophobic as well.

Forum List

Back