What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

And if you aren't a racist bigot like they are, then they call you a racist bigot, and generally will throw in homophobic as well.

those are just the standard patterns brainwashed daily in their stupid little skulls.

the left propaganda machine knows well that the masses they are addressing are ignorant and won't change in the near future as it takes desire and effort to educate oneself or at least to check if what they are being brainwashed with is at least true.

lazy ignorants won't do it. otherwise they will dump the leftist ideology cold turkey.

the most funny part is - they can't survive without having and "enemy"
For American leftards the "enemy" are conservatives.
For European left - it is the state of Israel.
However European leftist is not such an ignoramus like th eAmerican ones are - they won't consider Jews or Greeks or Turks to be any other race than they really are - Caucasian/white.

For our progressives the enemy are Christians, and anyone who dares to defend any kind of traditional morality, or speak out against depraved, dangerous and/or self defeating behavior/lifestyles.

Uh huh.

I'm a well known homophobic and bigot, lol. That explains my homosexual friends and multi-racial children and grandchildren.

Moron. You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Idiots like you are the bigots...and you think people who aren't are the bigoted ones.

Meanwhile, as pointed out in the other stupid anti-Christian thread, the long and short of these moronic dribblings is that every culture in the world, EXCEPT the Christian culture, has apparently contributed to the traditions of Christmas and santa claus.

you guys are just so SMART!

More the pity.

Uh huh.

I'm a well known homophobic and bigot, lol. That explains my homosexual friends and multi-racial children and grandchildren.

Moron. You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Idiots like you are the bigots...and you think people who aren't are the bigoted ones.

Meanwhile, as pointed out in the other stupid anti-Christian thread, the long and short of these moronic dribblings is that every culture in the world, EXCEPT the Christian culture, has apparently contributed to the traditions of Christmas and santa claus.

More the pity.

You do realize you don't make sense even 1/2 of the time...right?

Uh huh.

that's just proof that you're either lying or your gay friends, mixed kids and grand kids are extremely tolerant and understand your mental illness.

of course they are not. it is just a reminiscence of the ages old antisemitism that Jews are "separate race".

they are Semitic subtype of Caucasians, which is white.

Jews of the first century actually more resembled other European nations than Jews in modern day. And territory of Judea, Galilee and Samaria was such an international conglomerate in the first century that depicting people living there 2000 years ago as they see it nowadays is ridiculous to say the least.

If one wants to find out how people of the first century looked liked one has to go to Israel for a trip - they have plenty of archaeological and anatomical reconstructions of the inhabitants of those times - with plenty of redheads and blondes with blue eyes among the Jews. Mary Magdalene is believed to be a natural blonde.

'Lost Faces of the Bible' reconstructs four skeletal remains using science, forensics | Religion News Service

Those faces are absolutely Caucasian /white:

Lost-Faces-of-the-Bible_Group_002-635x357.jpg

2696646092.gif
bullshit only European Jews are considered white. There are black, Arab, Asian, Persian, and Hispanic Jews. Its just that the majority of American Jews are white, so that how they are portrayed in the media. The majority of Israeli Jews are not white.

daws - a perfect example of ignorant racist antisemitic American leftard :clap:

exactly what I am talking about :lmao:

there were no "European Jews" in the first century, dumbo. They have spread all over Europe - LATER. From the area which is called Judea, Galilee and Samaria :D
hey dumb ass I was speaking of today...

did you bother to watch to the series on nat geo?
it debunks your claim and the article it came from .
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/lost-faces-of-the-bible/videos/forensic-artistry/

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/lost-faces-of-the-bible/videos/re-facing-history/

Last edited:
And if you aren't a racist bigot like they are, then they call you a racist bigot, and generally will throw in homophobic as well.

those are just the standard patterns brainwashed daily in their stupid little skulls.

the left propaganda machine knows well that the masses they are addressing are ignorant and won't change in the near future as it takes desire and effort to educate oneself or at least to check if what they are being brainwashed with is at least true.

lazy ignorants won't do it. otherwise they will dump the leftist ideology cold turkey.

However European leftist is not such an ignoramus like th eAmerican ones are - they won't consider Jews or Greeks or Turks to be any other race than they really are - Caucasian/white.

While your enemy is leftards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leftards are the enemy to life. because they are stupid and stupidity is always an enemy.

you are a great example of a stupid leftard.

leftards are the enemy to life. because they are stupid and stupidity is always an enemy.

yammer yammer stupid yammer yammer leftards yammer yammer stupid yammer...

Forum: "Religion and ethics"

Duh.

yammer yammer stupid yammer yammer leftards yammer yammer stupid yammer...

Forum: "Religion and ethics"

Duh.

At least he says something.
Unlike some I could name.

She. And no, she's said nothing. That's why I strip out the meningless articles and verbs and leave the yammer. Because that's all it is--- an endless diarrhea of blanket ad hominem in a thread that isn't even about politics. Ergo "duh".

And she knows it.

Forum List

Back