What Does The Bible REALLY Say About Queer People?

dog.jpeg

Hey, I found Jesus.

your post is vulgar

Lakhota is vulgar and one of the most hate filled people on this board.

It gives me cold chills to think about what the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit did to Mary. That's more twisted that Fifty Shades of Gray. Holy shit.
Like the Duggar girls, maybe she was sleeping. Of course, there was that whole giving birth to a god thing. Very mythological, very.

For the Christians, Jesus is God right? So, who was he talking to, himself?

Matthew 27:46

New International Version
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

You have no idea how silly this makes you look.
Not at all, who was he talking to? He's God right, fully man and fully God? That's what the Nicene Creed says:

Traditional Wording

I believe in one God,
the Father Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
and of all things visible and invisible;

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only begotten Son of God,
begotten of his Father before all worlds,
God of God, Light of Light,
very God of very God,
begotten, not made,
being of one substance with the Father;
by whom all things were made;

who for us men and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost
of the Virgin Mary,
and was made man;
and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried;
and the third day he rose again
according to the Scriptures,
and ascended into heaven,
and sitteth on the right hand of the Father;
and he shall come again, with glory,
to judge both the quick and the dead;
whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost the Lord, and Giver of Life,
who proceedeth from the Father [and the Son];
who with the Father and the Son together
is worshipped and glorified;
who spake by the Prophets.
And I believe one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church;
I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins;
and I look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. AMEN.

So tell me what your understanding of the Trinity is?
A cheat to get away from the fact that Christianity, unlike Judaism and Islam, is not monotheistic. It has three gods, only, Yeshua didn't believe that which is why, when he was dying, he called out to God, not himself. It helps to explain why the only unforgivable sin is rejecting not God, not Jesus, but the Holy Spirit, another one of the three that are supposedly one, only they aren't and never have been.

Tell us, did God send Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit to redeem mankind though his death by acting as a sacrifice to God?

If so then God sent God with the help of God to redeem mankind though God's death by acting as a sacrifice to God. Total fucking nonsense, that you firmly believe...

A cheat, again you look ridiculous :)

You also apply faulty logic in an attempt to explain something you could never explain.

This is what happens when people who have no idea of context and linear thought entail, it's not your fault really you just have no idea what you do not know.

Again I practice no Religion, but I am however intrigue by them.

Homosexual sex is a sin with the penalty of stoning to death. It is one of the most severe in the Bible. There's no getting around that one.
Yep. Ranks right up there with eating a pork chop or wearing blended fabrics.

Another clown quoting Mosaic and Ceremonial law which were directed towards the Jews, not Gentiles
The stoning to death thing was also directed towards the Jews, not Gentiles.
Wrong. Even non Jews who commit homosexual sodomy get the death penalty.
Man, you guys are strict! Do you stone kids who don't bring enough chewing gum for everybody?

You are the last person on earth that needs to throwing the bible up in peoples faces.

Everyone has their OWN opinions on it. YOU people don't like TOUGH

Just as radical Islamists say about the Quran: "You are last person on the planet to tell me what the Quran is saying about terror, beheading and raping! We have our own opinions (of course that mullah told us!) on it!"

good grief, I've known the op for a long time. If you don't know what someone is talking about. please myob

God does not create a person with homosexual desires.

Yes - he absolutely does.

Not only does he create them. He loves them.

So many, many homosexuals are great artists- dancers, painters, composers, filmmakers -- and God speaks to us through great art. So, God has CHOSEN them to be His Voice.

Best comeback I ever heard was when someone asked someone I knew if they would feel stupid if they died and nothing was there and she responded with not half as stupid as they would if there is something there.
As the saying goes... "I'd rather live my life as though there is a God and die and find out there's not, than to live my life as though there wasn't a God and die and find out there is."
Lucky for you, when you die it doesn't matter because you'll never know there wasn't a god, you're dead. All you did was live a lie, that there was a god and life after death.
You've got a rude awakening coming. I already have concrete proof that we have a soul, and that many different things can happen to your soul after you die.

I also have witnessed more than one miracle in my life, so I also have first hand experiences that have proven to me there is a God, or divine force, or higher power, or whatever it is anyone wants to call it.

You poor, lost, godless heathens going about your lives practicing sick, perverted, sexual sins WILL pay for it. I'd be very nervous about what was going to happen to me when I died if I was you, or anyone like you. It ain't gonna be good, and you will have brought it on yourself.

None of you will get any pity from me.

Best comeback I ever heard was when someone asked someone I knew if they would feel stupid if they died and nothing was there and she responded with not half as stupid as they would if there is something there.
As the saying goes... "I'd rather live my life as though there is a God and die and find out there's not, than to live my life as though there wasn't a God and die and find out there is."
Lucky for you, when you die it doesn't matter because you'll never know there wasn't a god, you're dead. All you did was live a lie, that there was a god and life after death.
You've got a rude awakening coming. I already have concrete proof that we have a soul, and that many different things can happen to your soul after you die.

I also have witnessed more than one miracle in my life, so I also have first hand experiences that have proven to me there is a God, or divine force, or higher power, or whatever it is anyone wants to call it.

You poor, lost, godless heathens going about your lives practicing sick, perverted, sexual sins WILL pay for it. I'd be very nervous about what was going to happen to me when I died if I was you, or anyone like you. It ain't gonna be good, and you will have brought it on yourself.

All you witnessed is "shit happens". Forrest Gump taught us that.

As if you had ANY CLUE what so ever what it was.

You are a complete fucking moron.

You're just a pretentious condescending religious zealot.

June is Gay Pride Month. It is a time for parades and for festivals, for rainbow flags and for dance tents. It is a time to recognize the amazing progress that has been made on LGBT equality as we recommit ourselves to continuing the struggle until liberty and justice for all really means "all." Everywhere.

And this year it is not only about gearing up for Pride; it is about counting down to "Decision Day." It is about awaiting the Supreme Court rulings on the Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee marriage cases -- rulings due any day - that could finally make marriage equality a reality in all fifty states.

So here's the 2015 version of my Top Ten FAQs about God, Jesus, the Bible and LGBT People -- offered in hope that together we truly can be the change we want to see in the world and offered in rebuttal to the rabid rhetoric of the anti-gay religious right that infuses our public discourse and infects our political process. Those who use God, Jesus and the Bible as weapons of mass discrimination do not speak for me. And they do not speak for my church.

1. Is being gay a sin?
No. Sins are acts that separate us from God and keep us from loving our neighbors as ourselves. Being gay is not a sin. Bullying is a sin. Being hateful to other people is a sin. Putting yourself in the place of God to judge others is a sin. Being gay is not.

Much More (2 thru 10): God, Jesus and the Bible: FAQs for Gay Pride Month - Rev. Susan Russell

Why do homophobes waste so much time, energy and hate being afraid of LGBT folks and trying to legislate them into the shadows? Fear and superstition, I suppose. I don't get it.

What exactly do you think is going to happen here? Do you think you're going to tell Christians that what they've believed for centuries is wrong, unveil your personal "I'm so much more fucking clever than EVERYONE" view of what they SHOULD believe, and they're just going to go, "Oh, gosh, no one's EVER said that before. What were we thinking? All hail Pope Lakhota for showing us the error of our ways"?

Why don't you just accept that Christianity teaches what it teaches, you don't agree, and NO ONE FRIGGING CARES IF YOU DO OR NOT?

It's like you self-important hypocrites always say about abortion: if you don't like it, don't do it. But don't try to impose your beliefs on others.

Fine, then stay the fuck out of my political life and stop trying to influence how others live!

No one's "in your political life", you self-absorbed navel-gazing juvenile. It's OUR political life. WE live in this country the same as you do, with the exact same rights you have, and we are under no obligation to stay out of politics just because you don't like what we believe any more than YOU are obligated to stay out of them because we find everything that comes out of your head to be vile and noxious.

YOU want to tell Christians to change their beliefs to suit you, or shut the fuck up, and you want to do it because you think that's what THEY are doing. That's called "hypocrisy", fucknut, the alleged cardinal sin to leftists.

I don't have to "stay out of political life" - it's not YOURS, and that can't be reiterated enough - to "earn" the right to have you mind your own fucking business about my beliefs. Get that through your rock skull and into your pea brain.

And there is no amount of "This is what the Bible REALLY says" that is ever going to amount to a puddle of warm piss out of you, so stop wasting your time.

The founding fathers gave us a SECULAR government with a GODLESS Constitution. Let's keep it that way.

No, the Founding Fathers gave us a free country in which the people - ALL the people - get to decide for themselves what sort of society they want to live in. Why don't you stop trying to stage a elitist coup?

It gives me cold chills to think about what the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit did to Mary. That's more twisted that Fifty Shades of Gray. Holy shit.

It gives me cold chills to think that you're technically equipped with reproductive organs. And then I dry-heave.

You're just a pretentious condescending religious zealot.

"You're just a pretentious condescending religious zealot"

Says the condescending hate filled liberal...one who lives in a glass house should never throw stones.

Forum List

Back