What Does The Bible REALLY Say About Queer People?

We'll everybody knows queers go straight to hell.... I mean hell it's in the 10 commandments.

Absolutely. It's covered in the often used but rarely quoted 11th commandment
11. Thou shalt not question right wing bible thumpers for verily they shall make shit up whenever they realize God didn't really say that after all.

On a serious note - I'm a very strong Christian for about 16 year as is everybody in my family. God/Jesus talked and preached through love. They NEVER said you'd go to hell for doing this or that. They did say 2 things, however,

1.)Don't judge period. We are not perfect and can all be considered hypocrites.
2.) God is the only judge and we all have to answer to him on judgement day for all of our sins. Period.

Lastly - God has the biggest heart of all, so this talk about gays or being against gays and trying to prohibit basic human rights of gays goes COMPLETELY AGAINST Christian teachings or simply put the bible. Lot's of Christians give good Christians a bad rep. So, bulldog, don't lump us all together.

You're preaching to the choir bubba. I've said many times that it hurts us all when people bastardize Christianity, my religion, as an excuse for very unChrist like behavior. I don't think Jesus would be very impressed with radical bible thumpers.

And how exactly are you better for judging them then they are for judging others?

He's not saying he's better. He's simply saying don't judge unless you want to be labeled a hypocrite. If you want to play this game with me I'll play, but you've already lost. How? Read the bible.

We'll everybody knows queers go straight to hell.... I mean hell it's in the 10 commandments.

11. Thou shalt not question right wing bible thumpers for verily they shall make shit up whenever they realize God didn't really say that after all.

On a serious note - I'm a very strong Christian for about 16 year as is everybody in my family. God/Jesus talked and preached through love. They NEVER said you'd go to hell for doing this or that. They did say 2 things, however,

2.) God is the only judge and we all have to answer to him on judgement day for all of our sins. Period.

Lastly - God has the biggest heart of all, so this talk about gays or being against gays and trying to prohibit basic human rights of gays goes COMPLETELY AGAINST Christian teachings or simply put the bible. Lot's of Christians give good Christians a bad rep. So, bulldog, don't lump us all together.

You're preaching to the choir bubba. I've said many times that it hurts us all when people bastardize Christianity, my religion, as an excuse for very unChrist like behavior. I don't think Jesus would be very impressed with radical bible thumpers.

And how exactly are you better for judging them then they are for judging others?

I can certainly give my opinion, but when you claim God's authority for your personal beliefs, that is an entirely different situation. You might notice I never told you that God said you were going to hell.

No he'd be pissed and tell them that they are sinning and they'd be on there knees BEGGING for FORGIVENESS. Hey, someones got to speak the truth on here. I'm always the bad guy with brains.

I've read a lot of our posts. You might want to rethink that always claim.

Sometimes bulldog I intentionally lower my IQ to retarded level to fit in when the news isn't worthy of attention. Which has been the case for 6 + months since I quit watching it. The weather is pretty interesting, though.

Just a silly good natured poke. Interesting weather? I might soon have proof positive of evolution. I think I'm developing webbed feet.

No he'd be pissed and tell them that they are sinning and they'd be on there knees BEGGING for FORGIVENESS. Hey, someones got to speak the truth on here. I'm always the bad guy with brains.

Sometimes bulldog I intentionally lower my IQ to retarded level to fit in when the news isn't worthy of attention. Which has been the case for 6 + months since I quit watching it. The weather is pretty interesting, though.

Just a silly good natured poke. Interesting weather? I might soon have proof positive of evolution. I think I'm developing webbed feet.

Somehow Mathew is going to find your post and turn this thread into a global warming initiative.

Somehow Mathew is going to find your post and turn this thread into a global warming initiative.

Either that or Kosh will call everybody a far left drone.

I put them in ignore months ago. Try it. Makes this place very intelligent.

Nope. That's one of the main reasons I come here. Without all the crazy remarks, this place wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Nope. That's one of the main reasons I come here. Without all the crazy remarks, this place wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Dude, if you think these are the smart posters on this site, then you are seriously missing out. All of the smart brilliant posters are in my forum called the FZ. We are all screwed up, but that comes with being so smart. That's why the mods hang there.

Jews don't really have a concept of hell like the christians. That is more of a greek idea.

Jews don't really have a concept of hell like the christians. That is more of a greek idea.

I'm sorry. I didn't bring up Jews. You did. We are talking Christianity, not Jewdism.

I'm sorry. I didn't bring up Jews. You did. We are talking Christianity, not Jewdism.

and what Jesus taught and believed. Jesus was not a christian, he was a jew

Until he died on the cross and after his death he told his disciples to teach what is known as the NEW testament. Something Jews completely disregard as EVER happening.

Until he died on the cross and after his death he told his disciples to teach what is known as the NEW testament. Something Jews completely disregard as EVER happening.

NT was not written for another hundred plus years.

Jesus sent them to teach what he taught, what they knew, Judaism and god's love.

Bible codex only had four of gospels out around 250 that once existed. Some have come to light from nag hammadi and other place in egypt and Israel. NT as we know it did not exist till 400 years after Jesus death.

Jesus sent them to teach what he taught, what they knew, Judaism and god's love.

Bible codex only had four of gospels out around 250 that once existed. Some have come to light from nag hammadi and other place in egypt and Israel. NT as we know it did not exist till 400 years after Jesus death.

Look in the bible and ready the Jesus parible of the sinful woman in the Jewish high priests house. They were known as the Pharisees. This NEW teaching shocked even the Jewish leaders for how NEW it was. This has become to be known as the NEW testament. It went completely against Jewish teachings is lots of ways. Jesus was and is the messiah.

Dude, if you think these are the smart posters on this site, then you are seriously missing out. All of the smart brilliant posters are in my forum called the FZ. We are all screwed up, but that comes with being so smart. That's why the mods hang there.

Didn't say they were smart. Said they were funny. I'm not sure they really intend to be though.

Didn't say they were smart. Said they were funny. I'm not sure they really intend to be though.

I like to make fools of people that think they are smart or accomplished and show them where they stand. This is where I find my entertainment. theDoctorisIn thinks he smart, but there's a reason why he stays away from me.

Look in the bible and ready the Jesus parible of the sinful woman in the Jewish high priests house. They were known as the Pharisees. This NEW teaching shocked even the Jewish leaders for how NEW it was. This has become to be known as the NEW testament. It went completely against Jewish teachings is lots of ways. Jesus was and is the messiah.

Pharisees literal purists. The ultra orthodox of their day.

Jesus was more figurative and flexible with his teachings. Jesus taught god was accessible to all.

Christians when they eventually split with judaism, came to believe god was only accessible through Jesus.

Luke was not an apostle of Jesus, he was a gentile traveling companion of Paul. Luke never met Jesus. You don't find it odd for him to be attributed with a gospel about Jesus life? In legal terms it would be called hearsay

Pharisees literal purists. The ultra orthodox of their day.

Jesus was more figurative and flexible with his teachings. Jesus taught god was accessible to all.

Christians when they eventually split with judaism, came to believe god was only accessible through Jesus.

Luke was not an apostle of Jesus, he was a gentile traveling companion of Paul. Luke never met Jesus. You don't find it odd for him to be attributed with a gospel about Jesus life? In legal terms it would be called hearsay

We are all disciples of Christ. I don't find it odd at all. People hear things and people forget to say things. Happens all the time. Jesus is God. Through Jesus you get to heaven. The dead before Jesus's death rose after his death and were judged by him that is God.

Now you see the need for the New testament and why Christians believe Jesus to be the messiah and Gods son on earth.

Forum List

Back