Zone1 What ethnic policy is preferred in the US?

Ridiculous. No, a dog is not allowed to eat a child in the US. I doubt it is in Russia either.
Officially, the right of dogs to eat children is not declared, but is it forbidden somewhere? They use the same hole as the fagots: what is not forbidden is allowed. And they do it with pleasure.

rupol2000, you often make ridiculous statements on these forums.

But two standout.

1) You claimed that sprinters run the 100 meter without breathing.
2) You mocked people for believing in the Louisianna Purchase.

How about addressing those comments?
Fuck you fucking idiot, I sprint myself, I better know how sprinters breathe, moron.

The Louisiana Purchase is clearly a scam to hide the Hispanic and Native American origins of Americans and attribute to them kinship with British imperialism.

rupol2000, you often make ridiculous statements on these forums.

But two standout.

1) You claimed that sprinters run the 100 meter without breathing.
2) You mocked people for believing in the Louisianna Purchase.

How about addressing those comments?
A hundred meters run in about 10 seconds with full dedication of strength. There, in any case, you will not have the strength to breathe, you can’t even move a finger so as not to lose a precious hundredth of a second. You don't need oxygen to sprint, you moron. Only 400 meters breathe

Officially, the right of dogs to eat children is not declared, but is it forbidden somewhere? They use the same hole as the fagots: what is not forbidden is allowed. And they do it with pleasure.

I guess russia is different. Here in the US, no animal or human is allowed to eat children without retribution. Any animal that does is destroyed.

Fuck you fucking idiot, I sprint myself, I better know how sprinters breathe, moron.

The Louisiana Purchase is clearly a scam to hide the Hispanic and Native American origins of Americans and attribute to them kinship with British imperialism.

Obviously you don't.

The Louisianna Purchase was not a scam. It was a purchase of 827,000 square miles of land. The Native Americans were not taken into account. Yes, it was imperialism. Part and parcel to the early US expansion.

I guess russia is different. Here in the US, no animal or human is allowed to eat children without retribution. Any animal that does is destroyed.
Soon you will have everything like in the Russian Federation, everything is moving towards this. Neither the owner nor dog itself is responsible for the dogs. Stray dogs should formally be placed in special dog kennels , but there are no kennels. Shooting is prohibited. Officials and administration are not responsible for it. It's just wolves that roam the cities. They maim and kill children, shit everywhere and haunt the tenants at night, the Kremlin explains that "dogs are their friends", some officials want to do something, but they can't do anything because of wolf laws.

Obviously you don't.

The Louisianna Purchase was not a scam. It was a purchase of 827,000 square miles of land. The Native Americans were not taken into account. Yes, it was imperialism. Part and parcel to the early US expansion.
This is fucking nonsense. I might as well sell you the US for 5 cents right now.

In fact, "Louisiana" is the former Mexico, which is why they "bought" it

A hundred meters run in about 10 seconds with full dedication of strength. There, in any case, you will not have the strength to breathe, you can’t even move a finger so as not to lose a precious hundredth of a second. You don't need oxygen to sprint, you moron. Only 400 meters breathe

Soon you will have everything like in the Russian Federation, everything is moving towards this. Neither the owner nor dog itself is responsible for the dogs. Stray dogs should formally be placed in special dog kennels , but there are no kennels. Shooting is prohibited. Officials and administration are not responsible for it. It's just wolves that roam the cities. They maim and kill children, shit everywhere and haunt the tenants at night, the Kremlin explains that "dogs are their friends", some officials want to do something, but they can't do anything because of wolf laws.

Not a chance. Owners are held responsible for their dogs. Stray dogs are caught and held pending adoption or euthanasia.

If an animal kills a human, be it dog or otherwise, it is destroyed.

This is fucking nonsense. I might as well sell you the US for 5 cents right now.

In fact, "Louisiana" is the former Mexico, which is why they "bought" it

They bought the land from the French, who had claimed it in the 1700s.

The Louisianna Purchase was not a scam
Do you know how Russia sold Alaska to the US? At that time it was Muscovy, it owned land approximately from Peterburg to Moskow and a Hetmanate in Ukraine. 2 Moscow small traders hired a Cossack, who gathered a small detachment and went to Siberia. I don't know what they were doing there, maybe they drank some vodka, but then the Bolsheviks wrote that they had conquered Siberia. But if this gang of ragamuffins conquered Siberia, it does not follow that they were in Alaska. But in the end, the Russians "sold Alaska." They miscalculated, it was necessary to sell the moon in addition.

Do you know how Russia sold Alaska to the US? At that time it was Muscovy, it owned land approximately from Peterburg to Moskow and a Hetmanate in Ukraine. 2 Moscow small traders hired a Cossack, who gathered a small detachment and went to Siberia. I don't know what they were doing there, maybe they drank some vodka, but then the Bolsheviks wrote that they had conquered Siberia. But if this gang of ragamuffins conquered Siberia, it does not follow that they were in Alaska. But in the end, the Russians "sold Alaska." They miscalculated, it was necessary to sell the moon in addition.

Yes, the US bought Alaska from Russia. At the time it was called Seward's Folly.

Buying land is generally an interesting question. It is not entirely clear who authorized federal structures and local governments to appropriate the right to sell land that no one sold to them.

Even in a modern state, this is a very dubious business. What makes them think that they own this land on the right of ownership?

Buying land is generally an interesting question. It is not entirely clear who authorized federal structures and local governments to appropriate the right to sell land that no one sold to them.

Even in a modern state, this is a very dubious business. What makes them think that they own this land on the right of ownership?

At the time it was common practice to claim lands for your nation. It is why explorers traveled the world.

You can mock it if you want. But it is the way every nation gained territory. Once it was claimed by a nation, they could colonize it or they could sell it. Indigenous populations had no say in the matter.

You want to apply modern standards to practices from hundreds of years ago. It doesn't work.

Suppose there was a "Louisiana" that was allegedly "sold". From whom was it bought before it was sold? On what basis did property rights arise?

The early explorers claimed it.

They did not see the indigenous people as being on their level. They were treated as barbarian children.

At the time it was common practice to claim lands for your nation. It is why explorers traveled the world.

You can mock it if you want. But it is the way every nation gained territory. Once it was claimed by a nation, they could colonize it or they could sell it. Indigenous populations had no say in the matter.

You want to apply modern standards to practices from hundreds of years ago. It doesn't work.
I'm not interested in this nonsense. With the same success, you can now go out into the street and scream that Africa belongs to you, but Africa will never know about it.

By the way, Moscow, when it "sold" Alaska at that time, did not even own the Don and the Volga. One Traveler noted that in the center of modern Moscow then there were swamps where poganus gathered. And Saint Petersburg was built in the 18th century.
Whether it was a separate state is also a question, their flags were from Scotland and Britain, the queens were Prussian.

Forum List

Back