What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in the mirror man. As soon as you are challenged with substance and stats you just pivot to a different subject or accuse a democrat of something. It’s weak and dishonest.

sorry, but I don't consider propaganda cites as a valid source of economic stats, remember figures don't lie, but liars figure.

the pollsters said Hillary could not lose and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes, were they lying or just stupid? it has to be one or the other
you are diverting again... why are you talking about pollsters and what makes you think I’m talking partisan opinion/propaganda sites? I’m talking about facts and stats.

yes, the numbers were getting better during Obama's term, I guess under your premise, Bush gets credit.
In case you didn’t get the memo, the economy crashed under Bush. Part of the responsibility for that crash lies in policies initiated by Clinton. Do you deny that??
So that son of a bitchin' Clintion fucked up everything by balancing the budget. Those pol;icies were the ones pushed by the Republican Congrtess.
sorry, but I don't consider propaganda cites as a valid source of economic stats, remember figures don't lie, but liars figure.

the pollsters said Hillary could not lose and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes, were they lying or just stupid? it has to be one or the other
you are diverting again... why are you talking about pollsters and what makes you think I’m talking partisan opinion/propaganda sites? I’m talking about facts and stats.

yes, the numbers were getting better during Obama's term, I guess under your premise, Bush gets credit.
In case you didn’t get the memo, the economy crashed under Bush. Part of the responsibility for that crash lies in policies initiated by Clinton. Do you deny that??
well actually it crashed under obammy in 2009, just saying
The recession started 4th quarter of 2007
big word started, it didn't crash until the bottom fell out in 2009.

We know exactly why your oirange POIS leader does niot want to release his tax returns.

1) He is in debt far more than he lets on
2) He in in bed financially with Russian banks controlled by Putin
3) His entire business is a scam

bullshit. If he released his returns (which are hundreds of pages) you assholes on the left would pull out one page, make up lies about it, and it would waste hundreds of hours refuting your lies.

How about the returns from the "tax-exempt" Clinton foundation? Would you be interested in knowing what happened to the millions they collected for Haiti relief after the hurricane? That money never got to Haiti. Do you care about that corruption?

I am merely pointing out the disingenuousness of you liberals.

No, dope. Tax document are just data entered on a form. There is nothing to spin. It's either true and accurate or it's not.

Thirty years of Clinton tax returns are publicly available. Their foundation financials are publicly available. Trump's are not.

Whos hiding what?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything about Trump's taxes. As I said, he gets audited every year, the Obama IRS audited him for 8 years, the same IRS that targeted conservative groups and conservative individuals. If Trump was doing anything illegal it would be public by now.

and you are very naïve if you think that Trump haters could not pull out one page and make up lies about it.

Yes, the Clinton foundation records are available, but they don't show where all the millions collected for Haiti went, we know they didn't go to Haiti, so where do you think they are?

The Clinton foundation financials do show where the money went, dope. Perhaps you should post the portion that you are questioning.

yes, they do show where it went. 10% to Haiti and 90% to salaries and expenses.

Post it up, liar.

Really, How the fuck is making a donation to a foundation money laundering? Come on smsrt guy. Tell us., The Clintons take no money from their foundation.
well idiot, she sold uranium for wait for it money, illegal money, and as such had to be wait for it cleaned, cleaned by wait for it Canadians, and deposited to, wait for it clinton foundation. whew, you all sure aren't very bright.
You dumbfuck.... it wasn’t her Uranium to sell.

1233796371590.gif

No fricken kidding, yet she approved the sale anyway....dumbass.
Prove it. Show proof she personally signed off on it....

a deal like that requires the approval (signature) of the secretary of state. Who was SecState when the uranium deal was made? any idea?

No, dope.

It required the approval of the State Dept. Not the SoS.

Look in the mirror man. As soon as you are challenged with substance and stats you just pivot to a different subject or accuse a democrat of something. It’s weak and dishonest.

So that son of a bitchin' Clintion fucked up everything by balancing the budget. Those pol;icies were the ones pushed by the Republican Congrtess.

well actually it crashed under obammy in 2009, just saying
The recession started 4th quarter of 2007
Policies started in the 80s under Reagan I believe to deregulate, policies started in the 90s under Clinton to push home ownership and extend high risk loans. The combo of both of these is what snowballed into a large contributor of the housing crash. Bush played a big part as well as all this reached the breaking point during his term and nothing was done to stop it.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
All they had to do, AND easily DID with the hack/leak, was turn off 1% or 2% of Bernie Voters not to vote for Hillary.
One can see that easily happened by Protests/Walk outs at the Convention etc, etc.

Hillary only lost 3 states (MI, WI, PA) by a Total of 70K Votes.

The Asshole strawman being pushed here throughout by Stupid GOPers is that people changed from Hillary to Trump.
No.
No one claims that.

/String

`

Other than the FISA court issue, which was perpetrated by the DNC, Justice, and FBI without any assistance, what the Russians apparently did was expose emails and sensitive information the DNC, then current administration, most importantly Hillary did not want released to the voting public, like the truth on how and what they thought about the plantation and voters in general.

Other than the FISA court issue, which was perpetrated by the DNC, Justice, and FBI without any assistance, what the Russians apparently did was expose emails and sensitive information the DNC, then current administration, most importantly Hillary did not want released to the voting public, like the truth on how and what they thought about the plantation and voters in general.

what the Russians apparently did was expose emails and sensitive information the DNC, then current administration, most importantly Hillary did not want released to the voting public, like the truth on how and what they thought about the plantation and voters in general

Yes, the Russian operation was successful.

Do you believe then that the release of the
" truth" contributed to her defeat?

Very good question, however coupled with the direction the country was heading it was apparent the disconnect between those elected to represent American voters had widened to the point of total disgust with Washington DC. Americans had simply had enough of the establishment and resulting sense of helplessness.

Very good question, however coupled with the direction the country was heading it was apparent the disconnect between those elected to represent American voters had widened to the point of total disgust with Washington DC. Americans had simply had enough of the establishment and resulting sense of helplessness.

The answer is obvious. I understand your hesitation to acknowledge it though.

there still is no proof russia did anything. no emails no nothing Assange the man who leaked the emails stated it wasn't russia. good enough for me, he had them. Seth Rich, just remember that.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
Change the channel and you will hear, super duper.
/——/ Switching to CNN is like watching the Cartoon Network.
Says 25% of Americans while the rest of the country and the world look on speechless at your ignorant brainwashed idiocy and conspiracy Nut Job stupidity.....

We know exactly why your oirange POIS leader does niot want to release his tax returns.

bullshit. If he released his returns (which are hundreds of pages) you assholes on the left would pull out one page, make up lies about it, and it would waste hundreds of hours refuting your lies.

How about the returns from the "tax-exempt" Clinton foundation? Would you be interested in knowing what happened to the millions they collected for Haiti relief after the hurricane? That money never got to Haiti. Do you care about that corruption?

I am merely pointing out the disingenuousness of you liberals.

No, dope. Tax document are just data entered on a form. There is nothing to spin. It's either true and accurate or it's not.

Thirty years of Clinton tax returns are publicly available. Their foundation financials are publicly available. Trump's are not.

Whos hiding what?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything about Trump's taxes. As I said, he gets audited every year, the Obama IRS audited him for 8 years, the same IRS that targeted conservative groups and conservative individuals. If Trump was doing anything illegal it would be public by now.

and you are very naïve if you think that Trump haters could not pull out one page and make up lies about it.

Yes, the Clinton foundation records are available, but they don't show where all the millions collected for Haiti went, we know they didn't go to Haiti, so where do you think they are?

The haiti thing has been widely reported. Foundation audited. No foul play in Haiti. Haiti relief efforts have been an issue for all those trying to help.

We don't want to see the tax returns for legality aspects. He want to know about Trump's businesses especially to whom he owes money, who he is bed with in Russia, etc

You assholes believe Trump when he says he is worth so much & blah blah blah. The man is a proven liar. Why the fuck do you believe anything he says?

those audits showed that only 10% of the money collected by the foundation got to Haiti, the rest went for "salaries and expenses" i.e. the Clinton family bank accounts.
The foundation itself was the charity and the money was used to provide help to the Haitians through employees of the foundation. This is the same crap that Fox Rush Etc went on about. The foundation is rated A+and of course it got lots of donations because Hillary was going 2 be president. No conspiracy, nut job.

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

We know why everyone thinks you're a lying douchebag: everything in your posts is a lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

Jr said they get their money from Russian banks yet Trump says no.

Many of Trump's businesses were scams like Trump U.

there is nothing illegal about dealing with foreign banks. I would venture that 95% of congress has money in Swiss, Cayman, or Russian banks.

Trump U was a failed business, the students were made whole financially. Not all businesses are successful, Solyndra for example, funded by Obama with OUR tax money.
Trump U was a scam for which he got sued and settled for millions.

it was a bad business venture, it failed. Happens every day. it was not funded with OUR tax dollars. However, solyndra was. Want to talk about that?
Out of 30 something businesses that were supported to compete with China and the EU, it was the only one to fail. So you brainwashed functional morons can only think that. Brainwashed idiocy... And everything else you know about solyndra is total crap.

The concept of an 'Ongoing' investigation is obviously beyond you.

Prosecutors do not disclose information about an 'Ongoing' investigation. So the fact that you do not have much information about the Mueller investigation is not surprising.

But based on what has leaked out, and of the indictments so far, it certainly looks like Trump is toast.

Can we be a bit forward thinking and start debating Pres. Pence now?
/----/ If there was evidence on Trump it would have leaked by now to drive the numbers down.

Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office.

Mueller is just making sure that all the 'Is' are dotted and the 'Ts' crossed.

Besides which he knows that the spineless GOP weenies in congress will never impeach Trump no matter what, so he's just biding time for a responsible congress to get elected.
/-----/ "Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office." Here is what PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP said:
July 27, 2016” — “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, looking directly into TV cameras, at a press conference in Florida. So the next dem president can be impeached for things he/she said while a private citizen? Are you sure you want to go down that road?

The fact that Trump was a PRIVATE citizen is exactly what makes this so illegal.

It's called the Logan Act. Try looking it up.

Prosecutors do not disclose information about an 'Ongoing' investigation. So the fact that you do not have much information about the Mueller investigation is not surprising.

But based on what has leaked out, and of the indictments so far, it certainly looks like Trump is toast.

/----/ If there was evidence on Trump it would have leaked by now to drive the numbers down.

Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office.

Besides which he knows that the spineless GOP weenies in congress will never impeach Trump no matter what, so he's just biding time for a responsible congress to get elected.
/-----/ "Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office." Here is what PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP said:
July 27, 2016” — “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, looking directly into TV cameras, at a press conference in Florida. So the next dem president can be impeached for things he/she said while a private citizen? Are you sure you want to go down that road?

It's simpler than that. THere was nothing but sarcasm in that statement on a debate stage in front of Gawd and everybody. Folks that don't get that are clinically deranged That's NOT legal evidence of "conspiring of Russia".

However, PAYING russian Intel pros and former foreign spy for dirt on your opponent like Hillary did IS a crime. ESPECIALLY when the CIA/DNI/FBI help you pass that shit dossier to American people and a FUCKING FISA court as a legitimate American Intel product.

Need a 2nd special counsel for that whole collusion to abuse the govt power...

Somehow multiple FISA court judges repeatedly disagreed with you.

But I'm sure you know more about the law then they do! :abgg2q.jpg:

The fact that Trump was a PRIVATE citizen is exactly what makes this so illegal.

It's called the Logan Act. Try looking it up.
/----/ Well I did look it up Spanky. Nothing there as usual. A big nothing burger.
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.
Donald Trump 'the candidate' did not commit a crime: Gregg Jarrett
“No, it wouldn’t…Nobody’s ever been prosecuted under it. Why? Because the federal courts, especially a New York U.S. federal court, said in 1964 it’s unconstitutional,” Jarrett said.

According to Jarrett, the Logan Act is a flawed law.

“It’s overly broad, it’s vague, it’s ambiguous and it likely violates the first amendment freedom of speech,” he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back