What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

We're talking about Trump and how the haters have been wrong all time, remember? Please try to keep up.
wrong about what?

Read what I wrote. I already told you.
remember the government shutdown last time. that had a visible impact on our economy.

the right wing is supposed to be for free trade and capitalism.

Which has nothing to do with the topic. No one takes the left wing seriously about anything, and you're not helping.
why should blacks take the right wing seriously about economics?

Because they have jobs, unlike under Mugabe.

wrong about what?

remember the government shutdown last time. that had a visible impact on our economy.

Which has nothing to do with the topic. No one takes the left wing seriously about anything, and you're not helping.

i don't mind taking credit for studs and informing women, they should all feel used.

i don't mind taking credit for studs and informing women, they should all feel used.

Stick to main lining heroin, you're no good at this thinking stuff...

Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

Stick to main lining heroin, you're no good at this thinking stuff...

Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN
so what. unemployment has been falling for around a decade. only the right wing tries to special plead their way in a vacuum.

At least Bernie’s debt will benefit the masses not mostly the 1%

As it massively burdens the "masses"!

Who can make these things up?
clowns-2-X2.jpg

A choice? An alternative from the people that have been using Blacks for hundreds of years to people that are for helping individuals find self-autonomy rather than victimhood?
How come blacks aren’t buying your bs? Why do they think you’re fos? It’s easy to say they are buying the liberal lie but that’s not it. They see your policies only benefit your white asses and you deny bias exists in the workplace.
Some are. The rest are stupid like you.
A very small % of blacks voted for trump.
Actually, I believe he has more black support than any GOP in a long time! But what does that say about Blacks and Democrats when they all stick together across racial lines? The other big Dem voting blocks are illegals, Mexicans and young, and single inexperienced girls. Kinda proves my point.
That’s what I wanted to hear you say. You republicans think blacks are stupid.
No need to think. The data speaks for itself:
View attachment 277898 View attachment 277899 View attachment 277900 View attachment 277901

Your point was?

How does that argument work on you?
Very very well.
I think you are stupid for voting for trump, unless you are rich. Have you seen the debt?
Have you seen the debt after democrats like your Bernie is done with it with 16 trillion in free forgiveness of this, free college that, and free everything else?
Do you liv in a nice white neighborhood or a dangerous inner city? Your approach is never going to work on struggling blacks. You think they should vote along with white supremacy? Are you retarded? Do you think blacks are as stupid as you are?
But if the Dems are for self-empowerment, why hasn't voting democrat helped the blacks more? Funny how you are all for voting for the party that is full of low IQ, struggling people who never get smarter or more out of poverty voting that way but people who vote republican mostly all do better, and yet you call them "White Supremacists." Guess that answers the question. Now property conditioned and class victimized, you keep right on voting for democrats.

Us liberals made America great. High wages because of unions. Social security. Labor laws.

All these things offend republicans

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

A choice? An alternative from the people that have been using Blacks for hundreds of years to people that are for helping individuals find self-autonomy rather than victimhood?
How come blacks aren’t buying your bs? Why do they think you’re fos? It’s easy to say they are buying the liberal lie but that’s not it. They see your policies only benefit your white asses and you deny bias exists in the workplace.
Some are. The rest are stupid like you.
A very small % of blacks voted for trump.
Actually, I believe he has more black support than any GOP in a long time! But what does that say about Blacks and Democrats when they all stick together across racial lines? The other big Dem voting blocks are illegals, Mexicans and young, and single inexperienced girls. Kinda proves my point.
That’s what I wanted to hear you say. You republicans think blacks are stupid.
No need to think. The data speaks for itself:
View attachment 277898 View attachment 277899 View attachment 277900 View attachment 277901

Your point was?

How does that argument work on you?
Very very well.
I think you are stupid for voting for trump, unless you are rich. Have you seen the debt?
Have you seen the debt after democrats like your Bernie is done with it with 16 trillion in free forgiveness of this, free college that, and free everything else?
Do you liv in a nice white neighborhood or a dangerous inner city? Your approach is never going to work on struggling blacks. You think they should vote along with white supremacy? Are you retarded? Do you think blacks are as stupid as you are?
But if the Dems are for self-empowerment, why hasn't voting democrat helped the blacks more? Funny how you are all for voting for the party that is full of low IQ, struggling people who never get smarter or more out of poverty voting that way but people who vote republican mostly all do better, and yet you call them "White Supremacists." Guess that answers the question. Now property conditioned and class victimized, you keep right on voting for democrats.
Us liberals made America great. High wages because of unions. Social security. Labor laws.

All these things offend republicans
From the ass clowns who say SS is welfare.

Why do you ask the same question, over and over, and refuse to accept the answer?

Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever
by JOHN CARNEY 6 Sep 2019

The unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to the lowest level ever recorded in August, dropping from 6 percent to 5.5 percent.

One result: the persistent gap between white and black unemployment also narrowed to its smallest on record.

The unemployment ratio has averaged around 2 to 1 or so for decades, meaning the black unemployment rate is typically twice the white unemployment rate. In good times, the unemployment rate of whites and blacks falls but the gap remains. And in bad times, the unemployment rate for whites and black rises, but black unemployment typically remains around twice that of white employment.
[...]
Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever | Breitbart

Why do you ask the same question, over and over, and refuse to accept the answer?

Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever

The unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to the lowest level ever recorded in August, dropping from 6 percent to 5.5 percent.

One result: the persistent gap between white and black unemployment also narrowed to its smallest on record.

The unemployment ratio has averaged around 2 to 1 or so for decades, meaning the black unemployment rate is typically twice the white unemployment rate. In good times, the unemployment rate of whites and blacks falls but the gap remains. And in bad times, the unemployment rate for whites and black rises, but black unemployment typically remains around twice that of white employment.
[...]
Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever | Breitbart
lol. i know how to read ten year charts?

Ah...because 60 years of liberal policies have turned areas controlled by the left into disgusting feces and syringe covered skid rows? Duh?

A better question is why should blacks take anything you progressives say seriously at this point!
because the left is for solutions, not propaganda and rhetoric from the Age of Iron.

What "solutions" are you referring to, Daniel? Show me a Democratically controlled city and I'll show you a city with serious issues that aren't being solved by those in power.

[...]
lol. i know how to read ten year charts?

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

Ah...because 60 years of liberal policies have turned areas controlled by the left into disgusting feces and syringe covered skid rows? Duh?

A better question is why should blacks take anything you progressives say seriously at this point!
because the left is for solutions, not propaganda and rhetoric from the Age of Iron.

What "solutions" are you referring to, Daniel? Show me a Democratically controlled city and I'll show you a city with serious issues that aren't being solved by those in power.
healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is left wing.

Might I make a suggestion, Daniel? Before you jump on the $15 an hour minimum wage train...read Thomas Sowell's explanation as to why that hurts the poor instead of helping them! It will help you not appear to be as clueless as you usually are here! Just saying...

The very title of your thread is racist, stupid and childish, all at the same time. We do not offer any particular race anything special. The fact that you look at yourself as black and not just as an Americans means you have mental issues and you will always be crying and sniveling.

We offer ALL people a great economy and security where you can become whatever you want to be, or you can also fail too if you go that direction.

If life we a baseball game, we offer the perfect playing field to play on: No weeds, no rocks, broken bases, or anything to hinder your playing. It is up to you to practice and win, or be a loser.

And YOU, sir, are a LOSER, and a whiner, and a crybaby, blaming your woes and others, and expecting people to do special things for your race. Grow up and make a life for yourself. Either that or shut the fuck up.

The very title of your thread is racist, stupid and childish, all at the same time. We do not offer any particular race anything special. The fact that you look at yourself as black and not just as an Americans means you have mental issues and you will always be crying and sniveling.

We offer ALL people a great economy and security where you can become whatever you want to be, or you can also fail too if you go that direction.

If life we a baseball game, we offer the perfect playing field to play on: No weeds, no rocks, broken bases, or anything to hinder your playing. It is up to you to practice and win, or be a loser.

And YOU, sir, are a LOSER, and a whiner, and a crybaby, blaming your woes and others, and expecting people to do special things for your race. Grow up and make a life for yourself. Either that or shut the fuck up.
Outside of the fact that none of what you said is true, you are a white woman and you guys get all kinds of special consideration. Like the way you married upward mobility and can get half of what your husband created just because you wash his clothes.

Your party is not color blind and it doesn't offer a level playing field. Your party ignores the uneven field it helped create and doesn't want to do anything to fix it.

I've done better than you. I have a college degree, built 3 organizations and now I don't really have to work. To accomplish this, I had to endure things that would have made you quit living. I didn't have the option of marrying my way into comfort or living off my partner. I built what I have. You haven't done shit.

The republican party offers nothing to blacks. And your hot air doesn't change that.

So shut the fuck up.

Outside of the fact that none of what you said is true, you are a white woman and you guys get all kinds of special consideration. Like the way you married upward mobility and can get half of what your husband created just because you wash his clothes.

Your party is not color blind and it doesn't offer a level playing field. Your party ignores the uneven field it helped create and doesn't want to do anything to fix it.

I've done better than you. I have a college degree, built 3 organizations and now I don't really have to work. To accomplish this, I had to endure things that would have made you quit living. I didn't have the option of marrying my way into comfort or living off my partner. I built what I have. You haven't done shit.

The republican party offers nothing to blacks. And your hot air doesn't change that.

So shut the fuck up.

i can only imagine how much value to the world your organizations added.

Might I make a suggestion, Daniel? Before you jump on the $15 an hour minimum wage train...read Thomas Sowell's explanation as to why that hurts the poor instead of helping them! It will help you not appear to be as clueless as you usually are here! Just saying...
Nobody takes right wingers seriously under Any form of Capitalism.

the left has actual solutions not just right wing fantasy.

Forum List

Back