What first made you a Republican?

Oh right. Secret warrants. Hey, I have a bridge I want to sell you. You're a Democrat. You know you people are born liars. A secret warrant that nobody can prove was issued.......right, because a fellow commie said so.
Sure, everyone else ANNNNNDDD Trump?

During the Trump administration, the Department of Justice launched an investigation into leaks of classified information, and subpoenaed Apple for data from accounts belonging to members of the House Intelligence Committee, their aides, and family members.

In 2017 and 2018, the records of 12 people with connections to the committee — including a minor.

The Justice Department placed a gag order on Apple that expired this year, meaning lawmakers were unaware of the probes until the tech giant notified them last month, according to the paper.
So WTF does this have to do with the price of rice in China? I said Trump never used our federal agencies for personal matters and he didn't.
Yes, he did, moron.

WTF? Asking Barr to arrest someone?

Then, here is another.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump orders commerce department to get it done?
Trump drops sanctions, get $1 billion in Chinese checks.

During the Hillary investigation. Where do you think Comey's orders came from?
Sure...............just like every other RWNJ accusation.

'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence,'" Rudy Giulliani.

It's racist to say the federal government should not be dictating wage? What does race have to do with it? Minimum wage only applies to people of color?
Don't know.

It was a reply from post 84.
"It could be because you’re a racist and love cheap labor".

As your fellow cult member, Indeependent.
No, people would not be working for half of minimum wage because nobody paying half if MW would work for them. Many can't find people to work for MW now which is why most places offer way above MW.
Yeah, now.
Why do you think the law was passed in 1st place?
Because companies were getting away with paying people peanuts.

I was a two Issue voter ( Secure The Southern Border / Deport Criminal Illegals ) and ( 2A/RTKBA ) which makes Donaldus Magnus the Greatest President of my Lifetime !
So sad, it's sad do that those who lack empathy and only care about themselves do give a damn about the needy. Not Christianity, and It's clear that historians have already put trump in the top three of the worst President ever.

So sad, it's sad do that those who lack empathy and only care about themselves do give a damn about the needy. Not Christianity, and It's clear that historians have already put trump in the top three of the worst President ever.
And the trials haven't even begun.

Sure, everyone else ANNNNNDDD Trump?

During the Trump administration, the Department of Justice launched an investigation into leaks of classified information, and subpoenaed Apple for data from accounts belonging to members of the House Intelligence Committee, their aides, and family members.

In 2017 and 2018, the records of 12 people with connections to the committee — including a minor.

The Justice Department placed a gag order on Apple that expired this year, meaning lawmakers were unaware of the probes until the tech giant notified them last month, according to the paper.

Yes, he did, moron.

Then, here is another.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Sure...............just like every other RWNJ accusation.

'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence,'" Rudy Giulliani.
Post necessary to repeat as a Thread. Please do.

So
so sad that the American Dream is no longer for Americans

So sad, it's sad do that those who lack empathy and only care about themselves do give a damn about the needy. Not Christianity,
Supporting the welfare state does not meet the Christian requirement for charity.
and It's clear that historians have already put trump in the top three of the worst President ever.
This is a lie.

Teachers teach, they can't force students to learn, in civilized school.
The religious schools force kids to learn..............or else.

No, religious schools people actually have to pay for. You see when you're writing a check for your kids education compared to sending them to public school where everybody has to pay parents or not, you take a deep financial interest in your kids education. You make sure you're getting your monies worth.

That's what happened to my niece years ago. My sister got a notice from the school she was about to get kicked out due to grades and playing hooky. My sister grounded that kid. She wasn't allowed more than an hour of TV or internet time, not allowed to leave the house, not allowed to have any friends over until she got her act together. My sister spent every night helping her to study, inspecting her reports and making sure all homework was done before she went to bed.

She was paying 12K a year for each of her two children to attend Catholic high school and she wasn't about to let her money go down the drain. Parents who have the same problem with their kids in public school just shrug their shoulders and say "well, that's the teachers problem" and that's the end of that.

Don't know.

It was a reply from post 84.
"It could be because you’re a racist and love cheap labor".

As your fellow cult member, Indeependent.

What's with you people on the left anyway that think low paying jobs is something new? Tell me of a time where MW was a livable wage because it never has been in my 62 years in this country.

When I got out of school I worked a minimum wage job. Left there for another minimum wage job, then another. I couldn't afford my own apartment yet alone feed myself. I had to get a job that paid double MW before I could move out of home. Even then the only reason I was able to make it was because it was a standard six day a week job and I made out on overtime.

Our country must have always been racist, not that you can explain HTF minimum wage is race selective.

Yeah, now.
Why do you think the law was passed in 1st place?
Because companies were getting away with paying people peanuts.

And at one time our transportation was horse and buggy, and the ice man delivered huge blocks of ice for your ice box to keep food from spoiling.

:link:

So who did Barr arrest?

What does that have to do with using our federal agencies for personal gain?

Again, what does that have to do with Trump using our federal agencies for personal gain?

Let's see copies of those Chinese checks. The only person that benefited from Chinese checks is Hunter Biden, and the only reason he's not rightfully in prison is because of his father and the deep state.

Why aren’t the Catholic leaders South of the Border treating their citizens better?

What made me a republican is that they stood for small government, less intrusion into people's lives, freedom and rights.

What made me leave the republican party is that all those were platitudes and a lot of hot air as they actually stand for none of those things. It is unfortunate that there is no alternative party that stands for freedom or rights. I might have someone worth voting for then...

No, religious schools people actually have to pay for. You see when you're writing a check for your kids education compared to sending them to public school where everybody has to pay parents or not, you take a deep financial interest in your kids education. You make sure you're getting your monies worth.

That's what happened to my niece years ago. My sister got a notice from the school she was about to get kicked out due to grades and playing hooky. My sister grounded that kid. She wasn't allowed more than an hour of TV or internet time, not allowed to leave the house, not allowed to have any friends over until she got her act together. My sister spent every night helping her to study, inspecting her reports and making sure all homework was done before she went to bed.

She was paying 12K a year for each of her two children to attend Catholic high school and she wasn't about to let her money go down the drain. Parents who have the same problem with their kids in public school just shrug their shoulders and say "well, that's the teachers problem" and that's the end of that.

June 15 2020
The Freedom From Religion Foundation is releasing evidence today of how the Trump administration has secretly turned the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) into a bonanza of tax-paid handouts for churches and religious leaders.

FFRF is providing audio documentation, via a recording that it made, of clandestine calls the White House set up with Trump-allied preachers and church leaders specifically to funnel taxpayer money to churches through the PPP. This giveaway to churches is the first time in U.S. history that tax funds have been directly used to pay the salaries of ministers and religious staff for religious purposes. Religious organizations received at least $7.3 billion in forgivable loans, with megachurches and thousands of Catholic dioceses amassing millions.

WTF?
They don't pay taxes.

February 5 2020
As promised in his State of the Union Address, President Trump’s 2021 budget includes $5 Billion of taxpayer spending to fund a troubling private school tuition tax credit scheme. The proposed spending follows up on the president’s announcement supporting the creation of a federal program to subsidize private school tuition, including religious school tuition.

The legislation he referenced, H.R. 1434, would create dollar-for-dollar federal tax credits up to 10% of an individual and 5% of a corporation’s taxable income for payments toward a child’s private school tuition. The bill explicitly includes religious school tuition as eligible for the tax payments.

They don't pay taxes.

:link:

So who did Barr arrest?
It's the intent, moron.
What does that have to do with using our federal agencies for personal gain?
WTF?
Again, what does that have to do with Trump using our federal agencies for personal gain?
WTF?
Trump U. reading "comprehension" correspondence school "gradiate"?
Let's see copies of those Chinese checks.
Really?
Soooo, why isn't the serial litigator suing Reuters for defamation?
The only person that benefited from Chinese checks is Hunter Biden, and the only reason he's not rightfully in prison is because of his father and the deep state.
Deep delusions are what you have.

‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.' Rudy Giuliani.

What's with you people on the left anyway that think low paying jobs is something new? Tell me of a time where MW was a livable wage because it never has been in my 62 years in this country.

When I got out of school I worked a minimum wage job. Left there for another minimum wage job, then another. I couldn't afford my own apartment yet alone feed myself. I had to get a job that paid double MW before I could move out of home. Even then the only reason I was able to make it was because it was a standard six day a week job and I made out on overtime.

Our country must have always been racist, not that you can explain HTF minimum wage is race selective.
WTF? retard?
I didn't claim it was, that was your fellow cult member..............dumbass.
And at one time our transportation was horse and buggy, and the ice man delivered huge blocks of ice for your ice box to keep food from spoiling.
The only thing you got right.

It's the intent, moron.

We weren't talking about talk, we were talking about actions which you can't provide. Apples and oranges.

WTF?
Trump U. reading "comprehension" correspondence school "gradiate"?

Yes, and that's why I don't have to break up a post into sentences like you public school victims have to. With the proper education, you can answer a post in one or a few paragraphs.

Really?
Soooo, why isn't the serial litigator suing Reuters for defamation?

Making a claim isn't defamation. That's besides the fact you didn't post it to back up your claim so I doubt they ever did.

Deep delusions are what you have.

‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.' Rudy Giuliani.

The evidence is with the LeftBI and they're not going to do anything with it, just like nobody did anything to Hunter for owing back taxes or lying on a federal firearms application.

Forum List

Back