What happened to the Mueller report?

Here is the full list of Mueller's indictments. The Russians are in red font, hackers & meddlers. Popadope did 14-days for a perjury trap. Same as Mike Flynn, a perjury trap. Same as Alex van der Zwaan, a perjury trap. Pinedo had identity theft, served 6-months. Same with 66-year old Roger Stone, charged with lying about a non-crime. Color these idiots blue.

That leaves Manafort, Gates, and Cohen, guilty of past crimes. Nothing related to conspiracy or collusion, which was the basis for the Mueller investigation, aka "Mueller witch hunt". The much bigger crimes were committed by Hillary, and the Deep State actors in the FBI and DOJ. I hope that the Mueller Report is issued soon so we can get past this partisan bullshit.

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe
1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.
Mueller was tasked with investigating russian interference in the 2016 election and any contacts or coordination between members of the trump campaign and russians.

He has produced results in spades already (thanks for doing the work of posting them for us)

Someone more loyal to the United states than to President Trump would be proud of these accomplishments.

1. Got any collusion/conspiracy between Trump and the Russians? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.
2. Got any Russians in prison? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.
3. If you're proud of the deep state traitors in the FBI and DOJ plotting a coup against an elected president, you're on the wrong side.
4. Watch these videos and see what the deep state is doing to keep hold of the Federal Government, no matter how you vote

Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

None of that speaks to a word i said. I pointed out the Mueller mandate, and how he has produced results regarding it in spades. So, not a word of what you just posted speaks to the success or failure of the Mueller investigation at all. I am trying to make you realize how stupid this attempt at conflation is, but I don't think you are getting it.

Try reading my post again.
1.no collusion found
2. no Russians in prison
3. did find deep state conspiracy and a coup attempt
4. watch the videos

And try to understand that you aren't making any good points whatsoever.

Be careful what you ask for. To this point, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein and other insiders have been constrained from publicly disclosing what they know, due to the ongoing investigation. The end of that investigation is going to loosen a lot of tongues.

New Attorney General William Barr publicly stated to Sean Hannity on the air that he will arrest Andrew McCabe and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

What deals do you think the deep state traitor will cut to avoid the needle?

What's he waiting for?

No idea. What did Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada wait two years for?

Your claim re Barr is unbelievable. If it were true, he wouldn't wait. How 'bout a link to Barr "publicly stating"?

I heard it on Sirius on Hannity. Do I feel like hunting down audio for you? I don't think so...

corrupt-doj-and-fbi-officials-chart-fisa-crossfire-hurricane.jpg

The coup plotters

You were talking out your ass. If Barr really said that, it would be front page news.

When you threaten people with process crimes to say what you want to hear, how can anybody be trusted in this case? When you start an investigation for no reason at all, nobody can be trusted. When there are no set limitations to the supposed crimes being investigated, nobody can be trusted.

This entire thing is an anti-Trump scam and you ask if I'll believe the outcome?

You ought to savor that degree of idiocy.

So, Mueller threatens people with "process crimes" so as to get them to cooperate. And, since they are under duress, their testimony cannot be trusted. Hence the outcome is also not trustworthy.

When, what really happened is those called to testify lied to prosecutors to cover up their Russian connection, and Mueller found out about the lies. This is because Mueller deals in facts and evidence, and those testifying mendaciously deal in lies and obfuscation.

And this demented, Trump-fluffing moron "thinks" he has a case against Mueller.

You people are so comical. One side of your people said repeatedly that Trump never wanted to be President in the first place. On the other side, you say Trump was so desperate to become President, he got Russia to help him.

It can't be both, so which is it?

This is nothing more than a dog and pony show. How did CNN get a heads up of the FBI raiding a 66 year old mans house in the early morning with agents armed like they were going to raid a house of the biggest drug dealer in America? It's called theatrics. What were they so afraid of, that Stone would hit them with his stapler?

Any idiot can see that Trump can't shut his mouth. No one would let him in on a conspiracy. Russia would have been happy to help him without his knowledge.

1. Duh, you won't see the Mueller Report, just a summary by AG Barr.
2. So WTF was worth $50m? The guilty escaped.
3. Grow a brain before you post nonsense. Just watch and see who ends up in prison orange.
4. If you prefer to delude yourself with bullshit instead of seeing the actual truth, that's your stupidity. The courts are sorting thru the mess and the guilty will be in prison.

So, you haven't seen the Mueller report, but you already know no collusion was found, you are blabbing about $50 million, and declare finding out what happened to, and safeguarding the integrity of, federal elections isn't worth the effort, but you know about a coup attempt (but the perpetrators are not only still alive but at large), and you are peddling bullshit for weeks and confuse that with the truth.

Absolutely hysterical. Defending that Orange Nincompoop apparently takes its toll.

Oh, and BTW, could any of Trump's associates told the FBI they were simply refusing to allow them to examine their computer??? I mean, since when does anyone have that choice? Other than the DNC.

Ah, you think those suspected to be perpetrators of crimes (Trump and his henchmen) should be treated the same way as, say, victims of crimes - like folks whose computers were hacked?

You know, you should occasionally bear in mind that others might not be as demented as you obviously are.

Hey Jackass,
If I have a computer full of criminal material about a presidential candidate that I'm hiding from the world to help her get elected, and someone inside gets wise and exposes it, or the law suspects and seizes it, either way, justice has been served.

Funny how when Trumps 2008 tax return was illegally and criminally stolen and released to a newspaper (which only showed he paid his taxes in full), nary a cry from you I heard.

So, unable to conceive of a counter, you decided to go non-pertinent, and all-out incoherent. Is that winning strategy all the rage these days in UpIsdownistan?

New Attorney General William Barr publicly stated to Sean Hannity on the air that he will arrest Andrew McCabe and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

What deals do you think the deep state traitor will cut to avoid the needle?

What's he waiting for?

No idea. What did Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada wait two years for?

Your claim re Barr is unbelievable. If it were true, he wouldn't wait. How 'bout a link to Barr "publicly stating"?

I heard it on Sirius on Hannity. Do I feel like hunting down audio for you? I don't think so...

corrupt-doj-and-fbi-officials-chart-fisa-crossfire-hurricane.jpg

The coup plotters

You were talking out your ass. If Barr really said that, it would be front page news.

I set a reminder on my phone to give shit about your opinion at 2:43

When you threaten people with process crimes to say what you want to hear, how can anybody be trusted in this case? When you start an investigation for no reason at all, nobody can be trusted. When there are no set limitations to the supposed crimes being investigated, nobody can be trusted.

This entire thing is an anti-Trump scam and you ask if I'll believe the outcome?

You ought to savor that degree of idiocy.

So, Mueller threatens people with "process crimes" so as to get them to cooperate. And, since they are under duress, their testimony cannot be trusted. Hence the outcome is also not trustworthy.

When, what really happened is those called to testify lied to prosecutors to cover up their Russian connection, and Mueller found out about the lies. This is because Mueller deals in facts and evidence, and those testifying mendaciously deal in lies and obfuscation.

And this demented, Trump-fluffing moron "thinks" he has a case against Mueller.

You people are so comical. One side of your people said repeatedly that Trump never wanted to be President in the first place. On the other side, you say Trump was so desperate to become President, he got Russia to help him.

This is nothing more than a dog and pony show. How did CNN get a heads up of the FBI raiding a 66 year old mans house in the early morning with agents armed like they were going to raid a house of the biggest drug dealer in America? It's called theatrics. What were they so afraid of, that Stone would hit them with his stapler?

Any idiot can see that Trump can't shut his mouth. No one would let him in on a conspiracy. Russia would have been happy to help him without his knowledge.

Yet the ONLY collusion with Russia was by you Stalinist democrats with your purchased "dossier" that Obama used to rig the 2016 election... :eusa_whistle:

Trump never expected to be president. Recent reporting indicating he entered the race as a PR ploy seems to confirm it. This is also not inconsistent with accepting an offer of Russian help.

If you disagree with the FBI's tactics of showing up at the house of notorious crooks armed to the teeth to suppress even the thought of resistance, take your whine to them.

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.
I think you'll find it when we find GINSBERG!

1. Duh, you won't see the Mueller Report, just a summary by AG Barr.
2. So WTF was worth $50m? The guilty escaped.
3. Grow a brain before you post nonsense. Just watch and see who ends up in prison orange.
4. If you prefer to delude yourself with bullshit instead of seeing the actual truth, that's your stupidity. The courts are sorting thru the mess and the guilty will be in prison.

So, you haven't seen the Mueller report, but you already know no collusion was found, you are blabbing about $50 million, and declare finding out what happened to, and safeguarding the integrity of, federal elections isn't worth the effort, but you know about a coup attempt (but the perpetrators are not only still alive but at large), and you are peddling bullshit for weeks and confuse that with the truth.

Absolutely hysterical. Defending that Orange Nincompoop apparently takes its toll.

The thing about the Inquisition is that THEY LEAK EVERYTHING. If Mewler-Torquemada had found anything, he would have leaked it to CNN and the NY Times.

The fact that we haven't seen any leaks at this point is a pretty clear indication that there is nothing noteworthy in the report. They found a lot of questionable behavior and bad judgment, but in the end there was no credible evidence that any crimes had been committed by anyone connected with the Trump campaign, at least insofar as Russia was concerned.

The Congresspersons demanding release of the full report or all "findings" are - as with Trump's tax returns - just hoping to find material for their endless campaign to disparage and ridicule him over, pretty much, trivialities.

They have been so keen to get this report for so long, and now realizing that it will be a big "nothing burger," they are about to cry themselves collectively to sleep, figuratively speaking.

The thing about the Inquisition is that THEY LEAK EVERYTHING. If Mewler-Torquemada had found anything, he would have leaked it to CNN and the NY Times.

The thing about the Mueller inquiry is that you are lying about it at the behest of, and in abject subservience to, your Dear Leader. That ranges from character assassination to mendaciously making up "leaks" that weren't. Good Stalinist. Have a cookie!

The fact that we haven't seen any leaks at this point is a pretty clear indication that there is nothing noteworthy in the report. They found a lot of questionable behavior and bad judgment, but in the end there was no credible evidence that any crimes had been committed by anyone connected with the Trump campaign, at least insofar as Russia was concerned.

The Congresspersons demanding release of the full report or all "findings" are - as with Trump's tax returns - just hoping to find material for their endless campaign to disparage and ridicule him over, pretty much, trivialities.

They have been so keen to get this report for so long, and now realizing that it will be a big "nothing burger," they are about to cry themselves collectively to sleep, figuratively speaking.

The fact that we haven't seen any leaks at this point is a pretty clear indication that there weren't any leaks.

Only your hysteria suggests otherwise. Tamp down on the hyperventilation; you won't survive weeks or even months in this current state.

The thing about the Mueller inquiry is that you are lying about it at the behest of, and in abject subservience to, your Dear Leader. That ranges from character assassination to mendaciously making up "leaks" that weren't. Good Stalinist. Have a cookie!

Is English your second language or do you just have a reading comprehension and cognitive dissonance problem?

How many indictments have come from the Muller investigation so far. How many have plead guilty. Over thirty and our trump lovers say no their is not there there. How many of indictment do you on the right need to understand that yes Muller is still working. In my opinion when Muller puts out his repot to Barr he will also have a lot more indictments in his pocket that will be served. I think this is far bigger than just trump and that is why it is taking so long.

Here is the full list of Mueller's indictments. The Russians are in red font, hackers & meddlers. Popadope did 14-days for a perjury trap. Same as Mike Flynn, a perjury trap. Same as Alex van der Zwaan, a perjury trap. Pinedo had identity theft, served 6-months. Same with 66-year old Roger Stone, charged with lying about a non-crime. Color these idiots blue.

That leaves Manafort, Gates, and Cohen, guilty of past crimes. Nothing related to conspiracy or collusion, which was the basis for the Mueller investigation, aka "Mueller witch hunt". The much bigger crimes were committed by Hillary, and the Deep State actors in the FBI and DOJ. I hope that the Mueller Report is issued soon so we can get past this partisan bullshit.

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe
1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.
Mueller was tasked with investigating russian interference in the 2016 election and any contacts or coordination between members of the trump campaign and russians.

He has produced results in spades already (thanks for doing the work of posting them for us)

Someone more loyal to the United states than to President Trump would be proud of these accomplishments.

1. Got any collusion/conspiracy between Trump and the Russians? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.
2. Got any Russians in prison? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.
3. If you're proud of the deep state traitors in the FBI and DOJ plotting a coup against an elected president, you're on the wrong side.
4. Watch these videos and see what the deep state is doing to keep hold of the Federal Government, no matter how you vote

Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

None of that speaks to a word i said. I pointed out the Mueller mandate, and how he has produced results regarding it in spades. So, not a word of what you just posted speaks to the success or failure of the Mueller investigation at all. I am trying to make you realize how stupid this attempt at conflation is, but I don't think you are getting it.

Try reading my post again.
1.no collusion found
2. no Russians in prison
3. did find deep state conspiracy and a coup attempt
4. watch the videos

And try to understand that you aren't making any good points whatsoever.

Help me understand what's obvious as shown in my posts. Got any credible links to backup your "unqualified opinion"?
My "good points" will be confirmed when the real guilty ones are in prison.

Trump never expected to be president. Recent reporting indicating he entered the race as a PR ploy seems to confirm it. This is also not inconsistent with accepting an offer of Russian help.

If you disagree with the FBI's tactics of showing up at the house of notorious crooks armed to the teeth to suppress even the thought of resistance, take your whine to them.

I guess that point flew right over your head, and that is they made a production out of it for the cameras sake which they arranged whether they will admit to it or not. Stone is no more harmful than Pee Wee Herman and they knew it.

And what recent reporting are you speaking of? Cohen? The guy who perjured himself on several occasions including during his last testimony to Congress?

Help me understand what's obvious as shown in my posts.
I'll try again:

You aren't making any good points about the Mueller investigation. In fact, you posted mountain of information showing its effectiveness and success. I tried to help you understand this by relaying the focus of thw mandate to you. What else can I say?

Forum List

Back