What Happened To The Truth?

We legitimize dishonesty when we treat demonstrable lies like they’re worthy of the same consideration as the demonstrable truth. It’s arguable that the very future of democracy hinges on the answer to a simple question:

What happened to the truth?

I totally agree! What do you think?
The truth was censored by democrat government workers and politicians.. Thats what happened to it.

We legitimize dishonesty when we treat demonstrable lies like they’re worthy of the same consideration as the demonstrable truth. It’s arguable that the very future of democracy hinges on the answer to a simple question:

What happened to the truth?

I totally agree! What do you think?
I always tell the truth. Not like last time. Really, this time it's truthful. Or at least the majority is. Okay, it's somewhat truthful. Alright, it's alternative truth!

I thought a man's sex life is nobody's business but his. At least that's what you loons told is about Clinton. You loons set the bar low with him. Now you put a pedophile in office, can't go any lower than that.
Yeah, I agree, but then you maga fuckups went after the bedrooms of gay people.

AshleyBabbitt210106 “We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” “God bless America, patriots.” Babbitt-21JAN06-mob

AshleyBabbitt210105 “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” Babbitt-21JAN05

NFBW: Ms Babbitt ignored TRUTH and now she is Dead.

TRUTHS ignored by Babbitt.

Trump did not win the Election.

Trump did not lose the election because it was stolen.

There were not three million Americans in DC on Jan6 stupid enough for Trump to storm the Capitol.

Q-Anon is a conspiracy theorist and the Trump Administration would never be capable to conduct mass arrests and executions of thousands of cabal members on a day known as "the Storm" or "the Event"

TRUTH is not that difficult to find unless you are really really and really stupid.

END2301111741

Forum List

Back