What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

But you're the one with assertions and no numbers.

Fail.

Learn something, when someone does a study, they have to take those numbers and then they present findings. Those findings are based on the numbers. The page I showed, and the quote I listed were findings from that study. It's kind of like this, when I tally up all your posts I find that you are a troll. I can now substantiate those claims of you being a troll from other people through my findings. People don't need to read everyone of your posts in order to understand the findings, as I don't need to go back and read all of your previous posts to others who said you were a troll, because I have now seen that through the posts here.

See how that works?
"Findings" are interpretations. Data is the numbers. You STILL haven't shown us the percentage of liberal versus conservative human need charity donations. Fact is, you don't know. Or you would have posted it long ago.

See how this works?

Findings are the interpretations of the numbers... derpty derp. The people doing the studies are experts, they aren't cashiers at McDonalds reading the numbers in a newspaper.
Still no numbers or stats to back up your claims. You can't bluff your way around it.

...and you have provided nothing to refute my claims, or my research findings. :dunno:
I did. I pointed out that your theory was missing hard evidence.

No it wasn't as all. Don't be dumb. I mean sure there have been hikes in prices under ObamaCare, but there are ways to curb those costs if congress actually tried to fix the law. Before ObamaCare, healthcare was still ridiculously high in comparison to other counties. Do you really think those costs will EVER decrease on their own? Don't be stupid. Inflation rises while wages remain stagnant. That's the reality of our economy.
Yes it was. Premiums were lower and so were deductibles and co pays. Plus the coverage was better.
Look at the numbers on how premiums have risen prior to the ACA & make your comparisons.

Here is a limited study, because data was not returned from all states, but it shows that part of the outcry now for premium rate increases is because people didn't know before just how much their premiums were actually going up each year, and that the diffidences in increases is far outweighed by the advantages the ACA gives families.

New Analysis of Health Insurance Premium Trends in the Individual Market Finds Average Yearly Increases of 10 Percent or More Prior to the Affordable Care Act

(sigh) Stop with the propaganda.
You are seriously trying to make the point that folks who were purchasing their own Healthcare were not aware how much their increases were?
Do you not know how stupid that is?
I've been in the Healthcare Business since 2002, an Agents book turned over every 18-24 months because of those increases that you claim the consumers didn't know about.
Aye caramba, PLEASE think before you post propaganda, there will always be somebody who can point out the silliness of things untrue.
Now if the actual point of your post is that the people who have the ACA plans that were never insured before said that you'd have a point. But that is NOT the majority of people who are participating in this fiasco.

Ok, were you ever required prior to the ACA to report the increases to the state and get them approved?

Prior to the ACA ALL increases had to be filed with the State by May of the preceding year of it's effective date., ALL increases, large or small. ALL approved increases HAD to be sent to the insureds at least 30 days prior to the effective date.

SINCE the ACA any increases under 10% are filed with the State, any increases OVER 10% and above are filed with the Sate AND HHS.

Learn something, when someone does a study, they have to take those numbers and then they present findings. Those findings are based on the numbers. The page I showed, and the quote I listed were findings from that study. It's kind of like this, when I tally up all your posts I find that you are a troll. I can now substantiate those claims of you being a troll from other people through my findings. People don't need to read everyone of your posts in order to understand the findings, as I don't need to go back and read all of your previous posts to others who said you were a troll, because I have now seen that through the posts here.

See how that works?
"Findings" are interpretations. Data is the numbers. You STILL haven't shown us the percentage of liberal versus conservative human need charity donations. Fact is, you don't know. Or you would have posted it long ago.

See how this works?

Findings are the interpretations of the numbers... derpty derp. The people doing the studies are experts, they aren't cashiers at McDonalds reading the numbers in a newspaper.
Still no numbers or stats to back up your claims. You can't bluff your way around it.

...and you have provided nothing to refute my claims, or my research findings. :dunno:

No you didn't. And the evidence is there with a source. And you never refuted it with your own evidence. You're basically like those people that refute the moon landing by saying, "I saw it on tv but that could have been in a sound stage. So prove it."

No one should survive at public expense. It's not your money.

Leave charity with charitable organizations.

You don't get it... if people don't have insurance anymore and have to go to the ER, they will just get a huge ER bill they can't pay. Which then means they get their credit ruined, which means then they can't buy cars and houses, which means it hurts the economy, which means health care cost go up, because health care is REQUIRED to treat people that go to the ER, and won't be getting paid for it... so that means if you do have insurance? Yeah it's going to go up regardless, along with the out of pocket costs.
because health care is REQUIRED to treat people that go to the ER,

No one is that stupid. That's a joke, right? You were saying that as satire?

Health care and health insurance are not synonymous. Pubs (the majority of) want to keep pre existing coverage and children up to 25, so why pretend those are going to disappear?

See how this works?

No you didn't. And the evidence is there with a source. And you never refuted it with your own evidence. You're basically like those people that refute the moon landing by saying, "I saw it on tv but that could have been in a sound stage. So prove it."
Again, the percentage of liberals versus conservatives giving to human need projects is ....?

You keep claiming victory but won't answer the challenge.

The number one ranked state that gives more than any other to charity is Utah.

Guess all Morman's are Liberals now.

As far as generosity goes the poor red states are more generous than the richer liberal states like NY and CA.

2015’s Most and Least Charitable States

No, nice fallacy. I already said they were Conservatives. Also look what their churches look like.

th
th
th

Where do you think the money to build those came from?
So.... Still no secular based charities you can tout?

Btw did you know The United Way was also founded by those Christian organizations liberals hate so much.

Well I hate to tout them because I think they are hugely a sham, but the Clinton Foundation is reported as one of the largest giving foundation to charities in the world.

The ACLU, The Sierra Club, Doctor's Without Borders, The American Red Cross, American Goodwill, UNICEF... there is a few.
A few?

Shouldn't there be hundreds out there feeding, housing and giving healthcare to the American poor?

Haha I just named some of the largest, most major ones that help in this country and around the world. And you still aren't satisfied.
UNICEF is run by the United Nations. Not the United States.

I said secular US charities.

How many homeless does the Sierra club feed, cloth and provide services for BTW?

Yes it was. Premiums were lower and so were deductibles and co pays. Plus the coverage was better.
Look at the numbers on how premiums have risen prior to the ACA & make your comparisons.

Here is a limited study, because data was not returned from all states, but it shows that part of the outcry now for premium rate increases is because people didn't know before just how much their premiums were actually going up each year, and that the diffidences in increases is far outweighed by the advantages the ACA gives families.

New Analysis of Health Insurance Premium Trends in the Individual Market Finds Average Yearly Increases of 10 Percent or More Prior to the Affordable Care Act

(sigh) Stop with the propaganda.
You are seriously trying to make the point that folks who were purchasing their own Healthcare were not aware how much their increases were?
Do you not know how stupid that is?
I've been in the Healthcare Business since 2002, an Agents book turned over every 18-24 months because of those increases that you claim the consumers didn't know about.
Aye caramba, PLEASE think before you post propaganda, there will always be somebody who can point out the silliness of things untrue.
Now if the actual point of your post is that the people who have the ACA plans that were never insured before said that you'd have a point. But that is NOT the majority of people who are participating in this fiasco.

Ok, were you ever required prior to the ACA to report the increases to the state and get them approved?

Prior to the ACA ALL increases had to be filed with the State by May of the preceding year of it's effective date., ALL increases, large or small. ALL approved increases HAD to be sent to the insureds at least 30 days prior to the effective date.

SINCE the ACA any increases under 10% are filed with the State, any increases OVER 10% and above are filed with the Sate AND HHS.

Ok, so is that just your state, or all states? Are you saying this statement in the article is a lie?

Historically, insurers in many states were not required to file premium increases with insurance departments in any systematic manner.

No one should survive at public expense. It's not your money.

Leave charity with charitable organizations.

You don't get it... if people don't have insurance anymore and have to go to the ER, they will just get a huge ER bill they can't pay. Which then means they get their credit ruined, which means then they can't buy cars and houses, which means it hurts the economy, which means health care cost go up, because health care is REQUIRED to treat people that go to the ER, and won't be getting paid for it... so that means if you do have insurance? Yeah it's going to go up regardless, along with the out of pocket costs.
because health care is REQUIRED to treat people that go to the ER,

No one is that stupid. That's a joke, right? You were saying that as satire?

Health care and health insurance are not synonymous. Pubs (the majority of) want to keep pre existing coverage and children up to 25, so why pretend those are going to disappear?

Trump's HSA plan will not work, the concept is good for those who have the money to fund the "Savings Account" but most don't.
In my experience self employed folks used these plans more than anyone else.

No, nice fallacy. I already said they were Conservatives. Also look what their churches look like.

th
th
th

Btw did you know The United Way was also founded by those Christian organizations liberals hate so much.

Well I hate to tout them because I think they are hugely a sham, but the Clinton Foundation is reported as one of the largest giving foundation to charities in the world.

The ACLU, The Sierra Club, Doctor's Without Borders, The American Red Cross, American Goodwill, UNICEF... there is a few.
A few?

Shouldn't there be hundreds out there feeding, housing and giving healthcare to the American poor?

Haha I just named some of the largest, most major ones that help in this country and around the world. And you still aren't satisfied.

How many homeless does the Sierra club feed, cloth and provide services for BTW?

You asked for secular charities, you didn't say what they were for. How many people does the American Red Cross feed and cloth? How many people does Goodwill help? How many people across the globe does Doctor's Without Borders help?

Again, the percentage of liberals versus conservatives giving to human need projects is ....?

I'm done with you, I've given you a bread trail to everything I have said, and you have provided zilch...zero...nadda.

A question for you stupid welfare queen Libtards.

Why should anybody else be forced by the government to pay my health care bills? Aren't I responsible for my own well being?

A few?

You asked for secular charities, you didn't say what they were for. How many people does the American Red Cross feed and cloth? How many people does Goodwill help? How many people across the globe does Doctor's Without Borders help?
I said US based secular charities that provide comparable services to Christian charities.

WTF are you talking about? You want to make a claim, and I HAVE to do all your information digging? Since when is that how an argument works?
I know what they are. Question is do you?

You do? Once again I guess you don't know how an argument works, your opinion doesn't mean shit without something to back it up. By the way, I already posted a secular chart on here and what the political make up of each group was.

From a Study...

• Black Protestants, followed by Roman Catholics and Jews, were the most likely to give out of the desire to help the needy.

Religious Americans Give More, New Study Finds

Guess what political group is a majority of those groups?

As far as generosity goes the poor red states are more generous than the richer liberal states like NY and CA.

th
th
th

I hate to be harsh, but it seems you demand to be considered a tard. You put the ass in assumptions. Because your assumptions are ALWAYS so ignorant and tard worthy.

religraceparty.png

See that? Two thirds of Democrats consider themselves Christian.

The problem with your kind is you assume you are a main stream Christian. But your kind has drifted far away from main stream anything. Take Ryan for instance. He may be fueding with Trump, but both are part of your kind. And what do Bishops think of Ryan?

US bishops: Ryan budget fails to meet ‘basic moral test’ : News Headlines

Catholic bishops say GOP budget proposal fails moral test

Republicans who call themselves Christians on this site have defended demanding the fetus be born but why should they help in any way with the baby. After all, it's NOT their baby.

When I pointed out that sitting members in congress get millions in the farm bill but in the same bill cut food stamps for veterans and children. It was explained to me that it's OK because those so called Christian Republicans are "producers". What ever the fuck that means.

----------------------
Jesus told us to heal the sick. He did not tell us to pray for the sick. Healing should not be an isolated, one-chance-in-a-100-or-1,000 type of occurrence. Healing should be everywhere. It is part of the gospel. It is what will open the masses to the gospel. It is God's dinner bell for sinners to come and be saved.

Jesus Never Told Us to Pray for the Sick

------------------

This from the GOP debates:

See, that's the opposite of Jesus.

Today's Republicans have become the anti Christian, Christian party.

A few?

I said US based secular charities that provide comparable services to Christian charities.

You did? quote it.

I'm done with you, I've given you a bread trail to everything I have said, and you have provided zilch...zero...nadda.
I'm not the one pushing an agenda, you are. The challenge was simple ....

"Again, the percentage of liberals versus conservatives giving to human need projects is ....?"

A few?

Goodwill was founded by a Methodist Minister BTW

I know what they are. Question is do you?

You do? Once again I guess you don't know how an argument works, your opinion doesn't mean shit without something to back it up. By the way, I already posted a secular chart on here and what the political make up of each group was.

From a Study...

• Black Protestants, followed by Roman Catholics and Jews, were the most likely to give out of the desire to help the needy.

Religious Americans Give More, New Study Finds

Guess what political group is a majority of those groups?

th
th
th

I hate to be harsh, but it seems you demand to be considered a tard. You put the ass in assumptions. Because your assumptions are ALWAYS so ignorant and tard worthy.

religraceparty.png

See that? Two thirds of Democrats consider themselves Christian.

The problem with your kind is you assume you are a main stream Christian. But your kind has drifted far away from main stream anything. Take Ryan for instance. He may be fueding with Trump, but both are part of your kind. And what do Bishops think of Ryan?

US bishops: Ryan budget fails to meet ‘basic moral test’ : News Headlines

Catholic bishops say GOP budget proposal fails moral test

Republicans who call themselves Christians on this site have defended demanding the fetus be born but why should they help in any way with the baby. After all, it's NOT their baby.

When I pointed out that sitting members in congress get millions in the farm bill but in the same bill cut food stamps for veterans and children. It was explained to me that it's OK because those so called Christian Republicans are "producers". What ever the fuck that means.

----------------------
Jesus told us to heal the sick. He did not tell us to pray for the sick. Healing should not be an isolated, one-chance-in-a-100-or-1,000 type of occurrence. Healing should be everywhere. It is part of the gospel. It is what will open the masses to the gospel. It is God's dinner bell for sinners to come and be saved.

Jesus Never Told Us to Pray for the Sick

------------------

This from the GOP debates:

See, that's the opposite of Jesus.

Today's Republicans have become the anti Christian, Christian party.

What it means is, as a Republican it is important to be Christian during the election years. though for some Liberals...it also means promising everything to be free during election years. Which means what? Most politicians are lying scumbags.

A few?

Goodwill was founded by a Methodist Minister BTW

Is it a secular charity? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back